Tell me some good stories from perfect world experiences
The Black Dragon is the Devil himself
He will put this world in flames
Post edited by Davedini - Harshlands on

Comments

• ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you have 7.2k hp and still increasing? and your an axe/blade bm? hax dude...pure hax............still fail if you want more than that :P dump 40 of those vit points into dex and be an all weap bm...then ill call you pro :P
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    Davedini - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i just started playing around with fist but i dont want poll
    and 7.2 with XS and im sorry lvl 99BM has 8.5k so i still have some catching up to do he is EmoWTD but i think my HP is due to the 12 immaculates i have and all the awesome gear i have with plus vit and in order to take down a barb in the 80s you need to have high vit then they fall very easily
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lvl 83 BM here
    HP 7222 and still raising
    I go sword and axe and im pro
    PRO BMs FTW
    Lets hear it ppl b:victory
    Tell me some good stories from perfect world experiences

like u mean these few tiumes ur pro hp got screwed under 6 sec, when we met?

brag when u have something to brag about man
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I almost forgot about your ugly **** lol
    well when im grinding and im killing like 20mobs at once
    and you just decide to pop up out of nowhere
    and thunderstorm me and heavens flame when when
    im already at about 2000HP then yes you own ROFL
    but hmm with the new server update and the genies
    your little noob combo doesnt work anymore
    so if you want a fair fight dont kill me after
    kill 20 mobs and face me when i have full HP
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I almost forgot about your ugly **** lol
    well when im grinding and im killing like 20mobs at once
    and you just decide to pop up out of nowhere
    and thunderstorm me and heavens flame when when
    im already at about 2000HP then yes you own ROFL
    but hmm with the new server update and the genies
    your little noob combo doesnt work anymore
    so if you want a fair fight dont kill me after
    kill 20 mobs and face me when i have full HP

yea i ganked u few times, but we had fair fights too, even if i didnt always manage to catch u on ur way to sz : )) and genie is the part of the game, why i wouldnt use it? will see next time if he really got nerfed : ))

dont try to explain urself,it makes it worse. just really, bragging bout ur hp is stuped. anyone can refine and put into vitality... i only meant u made a pointless showoff thread while u have nothing specail to offer, at least i dont know bout it.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I made this thread because i wanna hear how other ppl are doing with there builds as a blademaster and i also wanna hear about other ppls experiences as blademasters so excuse me for making a thread for it
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I made this thread because i wanna hear how other ppl are doing with there builds as a blademaster and i also wanna hear about other ppls experiences as blademasters so excuse me for making a thread for it

i think s/he/it was saying their highlight as a bm was killing u lol
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i think i will agree with that one
    he did seem to hunt me down a lot awhile ago
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    7k hp with enough str and dex to use swords and axes? Q_Q How high are your refines?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    7k hp with enough str and dex to use swords and axes? Q_Q How high are your refines?

I have a friend that's a sword bm, he has 7.3k hp at level 89. Just have 4 soc. on all your gear with immaculates and refine a bit, people think that 7k+ hp at level 80 is really rare, and it is because most people save their money to refine/shard their 90 gear to easily get over 7k hp. If you just spend a bit more on 80 gear then 7k hp is fairly easy to get.
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was once told by a wise fellow(just can't remember their name atm) that u could just do rebirth and use the exp to lvl genies to raise money till u get all ur 90 gear +'d and sharded as u like, then use the rebirth to lvl to 90 and ur set.

i didn't beleive him at first, but it works lol, and u can sell the genies w/ high lucky points for a few mill.
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bigxbear wrote: »
    i was once told by a wise fellow(just can't remember their name atm) that u could just do rebirth and use the exp to lvl genies to raise money till u get all ur 90 gear +'d and sharded as u like, then use the rebirth to lvl to 90 and ur set.

i didn't beleive him at first, but it works lol, and u can sell the genies w/ high lucky points for a few mill.

RB use to be crazy money even w/o selling genies. 200-300k in coins per run after repair, 10 frags for 15k each or even a few mirages instead, 2 chests use to sell 150k each, then there's the shards that use to worth 2-3 mils b:cry. But no Gamma team will take a 86 though, so still gotta grind to 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i only have everything +1
    i just got all HH80 Gold all 4 sockets and Immacs in them
    and all my other gear is based on vit
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Back to original topic.
    I love finding RedName Robe Users and droppin down from the sky to stun and 2 hit their asses. Makes up for all the times they do it to me while I am grinding b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i hear you there what is the one skill i use
    i think its called true emptiness and if you use
    that genie skill its almost a one shot on any
    robe lol
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Is this 7.2k completely unbuffed? O_o
  • Davedini - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    when i get barb buff it puts me at 9.5k HP
  • Ghost_eyes - Lost City
    Ghost_eyes - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Whats ur natural Vit n Dex?

if ur accuracy isn't over 2k u ain't pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when i get barb buff it puts me at 9.5k HP

Nice HP, when i was 83~84 I had around 10.2k hp buffed, with tt80 green set+77/79 molds.
    The TT80 Gold set it's awesome, gives a lot of extra vit/hp, i just don't had it because it's a waste, in my opinion, because isn't hard to lvl to 90.
    Now unbuffed, i have the same hp that you have buffed :D
    And yea, if you wanna PVP/TW, High HP it's a must for a BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    6.6k hp with 3 base con and +4/+5 gears. I'm content with that. didn't take 4s set full of immaculate hp, 3s with g6/7. no point is wasting so much money in armour that doesn't matter.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Nice HP, when i was 83~84 I had around 10.2k hp buffed, with tt80 green set+77/79 molds.
    The TT80 Gold set it's awesome, gives a lot of extra vit/hp, i just don't had it because it's a waste, in my opinion, because isn't hard to lvl to 90.
    Now unbuffed, i have the same hp that you have buffed :D
    And yea, if you wanna PVP/TW, High HP it's a must for a BM.

Note how he can use swords his level too and you're pure vit. For TW high hp is a must for a bm, for PvP if you go pure vit then you're limited to just axes which is a huge disadvantage.
  • HatheR - Sanctuary
    HatheR - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Note how he can use swords his level too and you're pure vit. For TW high hp is a must for a bm, for PvP if you go pure vit then you're limited to just axes which is a huge disadvantage.

I don't see a disadvantage to just use axes at pvp. With swords/pole/fists you can't stunlock, and at pk, if you can't kill/stun the player fast, he will not die due to the charm tick, hp food.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    I don't see a disadvantage to just use axes at pvp. With swords/pole/fists you can't stunlock, and at pk, if you can't kill/stun the player fast, he will not die due to the charm tick, hp food.

Yeah with swords/pole/fists you can't stunlock, but with axe/swords/pole/fists you can. Every weapon has advantages/disadvantages, being able to use multiple weapons provides more versatility and options than just using 1. Against pure axe bms it's a lot easier to predict what they're going to do since they only have a certain # of skills. Pole is a lot more useful against kiting classes, and fists provide much better damage up close. Sword I can't say much about since I don't use it. There's a reason bms have access to 4 skill trees, if you only use one then you're limiting yourself.