HA Venos in PVP?! awsome?

Options
whatsanding
whatsanding Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Hello im attempting to be a pwnage HA veno pvp/tw/antiQQ

First off are HA venos PWNAGE IN ALL THE PVP ASPECTS OF THE GAME?

are we able to tank alot of physical dmg from barbs and BM and archers with our insane defence? AND KILL THEM?

is our dmg output on players depend mostly/soley?!? on our pets?

are we able to destroy magic classes with our physical attacks with ease with proper purge timming? with one two mebee even three hits? since we have two things attacking at once?

will all these things attacking interupt magic casting severly?

what are the best pets to use?
-yes nix and herb beb, but aside from those
-which pets have the best skills?(Stun skills? which pets hab those?!)
-sofar i have my petite sawfly which i belive has the highest attack

>>how much in game gold would it cost to get a NIX or a Herc BEBE<<???

are HA really onlyshine in he higher lvls 70? 80!?!? are they good lvl's 30-60?

im only a peee youu kneee lvl 20 veno going strait into the heavy build
and was facing my lvl 26-27 BM who pwned me in my booty. i couldnt eve scratch that blade using bastuudge.(was a prior 51cleric in MYENG)

i wanna become a pwwwnnn HA veno and any input and advice would help alot

oo and people say that HA veno have trouble lvling but im loving it and its going really goood.
Post edited by whatsanding on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hello im attempting to be a pwnage HA veno pvp/tw/antiQQ

First off are HA venos PWNAGE IN ALL THE PVP ASPECTS OF THE GAME?

Yeah, they do pretty well but like every class/build they come with disadvantages.

are we able to tank alot of physical dmg from barbs and BM and archers with our insane defence? AND KILL THEM?

Certainly. Fully buffed in fox form, I have almost 20,000 physical defense. One time I had 4 level 70+ Blademasters trying to bring me down but they couldn't get past my charm.

is our dmg output on players depend mostly/soley?!? on our pets?

No, no venomancer can ever rely on their pets in pvp. They don't tank, and they die pretty quick. They do help alot but you need to learn to fight without one to survive.

are we able to destroy magic classes with our physical attacks with ease with proper purge timming? with one two mebee even three hits? since we have two things attacking at once?

Not one to two hits. Our physical damage isn't really uber; but it does hurt them. Cleric battles will last the longest since they're able to rebuff and heal themselves when your purge skill is still on cooldown.
    Wizards are the easiest to takedown, but you want to do it before they can land a hit.

will all these things attacking interupt magic casting severly?

what are the best pets to use?
    -yes nix and herb beb, but aside from those
    -which pets have the best skills?(Stun skills? which pets hab those?!)
    -sofar i have my petite sawfly which i belive has the highest attack

Nix is the abosulte best for pvp. If you dont have one, get a sawfly and teach it fleshream. I also use a level 85 firefox with fleshream and a level 77 deathknight for backup if my nix dies.

>>how much in game gold would it cost to get a NIX or a Herc BEBE<<???

40 mil roughly together. You can farm enough for one by the time you're level 60, then you should be able to farm enough for another before level 70 by doing TT runs.

are HA really onlyshine in he higher lvls 70? 80!?!? are they good lvl's 30-60?

They're only better at 80-90+. This is because of the stat point defeceit they build up. You actually don't have enough base stat points to build one, you need ornaments like helms, rings, belts ect that add +dex, +mag, +vit, +str ect.

im only a peee youu kneee lvl 20 veno going strait into the heavy build
    and was facing my lvl 26-27 BM who pwned me in my booty. i couldnt eve scratch that blade using bastuudge.(was a prior 51cleric in MYENG)

Your damage will also really suck as a HA veno in the lower levels. This is why I dont recommend it until later. You'll find pvp and pve a bit troublesome as a low level HA veno.

i wanna become a pwwwnnn HA veno and any input and advice would help alot

I have a HA veno guide stickied up the top of this forum ;)

oo and people say that HA veno have trouble lvling but im loving it and its
    going really goood.

Lower level HAs might have some trouble due to their low damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whatsanding
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u say pvp wise heavys suck till lvl 80+ =( nooooooo deeeeeng (; ;)b:cryb:cryb:cryb: *poopies pants*
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Depends how you define PVP. If it is any sort of group pvp, like TWs, HA veno will do great much earlier than level 80+. You just have to remember your role. Venos are the game debuffers, play as one during TWs and you will be feared much earlier than level 80 and they will even send people after you to kill you.

If you want to be good 1 v 1 against people same level or higher, than being level 80 will not help you, if you have not learned how to play your character by that time.

Assuming you learn how to play a veno first, and than a AA/HA veno, after level 80 you will become a royal pain in most people's rear, with or without a pet.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • shuyinzx
    shuyinzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well heavy Veno doesn't have to be at 80+ to pwn in pvp. I myself have a heavy veno [60+] and i pwn most barb and bm. so far i have yet to lose to a bm 10 lvl around my lvl and i do not use pet when i duel with them XD. And ohhh the fun when they only do like 40-50 damage to u and u use leech and fully restore ur hp. But for dueling magic user i think you seriously needs to be 80+ with some nice gear and some pretty nice citrine shard on.
  • whatsanding
    edited September 2009
    Options
    soo 60+ u are bale to beat the **** out them BM's thats good to know this gives me hope, i usualy get to knwo my character very well , since u say that u dont use a pet and u beat them, does that mean if u do use a pet will u pwn them up the ****? =D

well im continue on my HA veno adventure, and learn the trade i just learned my first melee mastery im soo excited for dis.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    soo 60+ u are bale to beat the **** out them BM's thats good to know this gives me hope, i usualy get to knwo my character very well , since u say that u dont use a pet and u beat them, does that mean if u do use a pet will u pwn them up the ****? =D

well im continue on my HA veno adventure, and learn the trade i just learned my first melee mastery im soo excited for dis.

I did not say I do not use pet, and I am arcane, not HA. I said a well played HA veno is a pain in people's rear with or without a pet, specialy robe classes. Also, keep in mind that our role as venos is as debuffers, at which we excell, all the rest (being able to kill other classes) is just a plus.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • shuyinzx
    shuyinzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Yes, you can pwn them but your job in a party is mainly the debuffer and you will do little damage very fast. When I was lvl 51 doing fb51 i do about 800 and my pet do 1000 per hit not much compare to the other class. But then you can deal damage really fast 1.25 hit per sec + my Golem .6 hit per sec. and let me say this again you are gonna need to be in the high level with really good gear to beat mage class. O, and I am not a pure HA I am using my lvl 40 heavy gear right now >.< not enough stats. I put mostly on magic so I can wear my magic wep. so i am a HA/AA. XD good luck with your build cause mine has been hell so far XD
  • whatsanding
    edited September 2009
    Options
    eeeeesh deeeng looks like i have a hard road ahead =(
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Purge is your best friend as a HA veno. It's the only way you'll kill barbarians and extremly helpful with the other classes, especially clerics when they try to spark+tempest you :(

Blades and barbs are just the easiest though, even as a magic venomancer I was kicking bm butt, although it was more "kill him before he kills me". But I agree with Jazmin, your pvp status of being a "pwnage HA veno" is soley reliant on your ability to learn and play your class right.

It's not hard, just get in as much practice as you can from duels and try out new combos, and learn what works best on what classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]