pve and pv builds

WhoFlungLung - Sanctuary
WhoFlungLung - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
ok here is what i would like to know

is a pure build any good for pve i see a lot of guids on builds but far as i can tell they are mostly geared to end game pvp witch is good but what about pvp till you get to end game

and i dont guess its just a veno quistion just is the one i play :)
Post edited by WhoFlungLung - Sanctuary on

Comments

• shuyinzx
    shuyinzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    pure build is pretty nice if u go pure magic ull have alot of mana/mgdef/mgattack if u go pure str ull have a high pdef/pattack but of course ull be losing out on the other stats. i've had a pure magic veno b4 it was pwning but pew pew 1 or 2 hit and ur dead >.<
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pure is best for PvE - Arcane + Str for gears then the rest magic.

PvP wise I would say LA, but that's probably based on which pet you use.
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    use arcane armor !

and use around 50-100vit, if u put phys def gems into ur armor u have nrealy the same phy def than LA + more HP/MAGE DAMAGE/MAGE DEF i have 2.2k def with full arcane set at lvl 81 and 4k+ hp.
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can put shards on Light Armor, the LA build could obtain even more PDef, or, since they would not need to shard with pdef stones, more Matk, or Vit ...
  • WhoFlungLung - Sanctuary
    WhoFlungLung - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was thinking hard about H.A. then changed my mind to go A.A. but im not shure how to stat her out to make it last in higer levels

my problem now is with this toon i use i didnt know what i was doing when i roled it out and i had points all over the place and she kicks but in a postion where i can pull or one an one them but for the ranged fights that run back into the others i get killed fast

and my pet is a torgin brave now but i plan to use the scorpion and a snow hare on this new one at least for a while