Genie reset quest gone

Options
demans
demans Posts: 51 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
WTH, i didnt get mine yet only bc i couldnt afford the extra items in my invent and was unsure of what i wanted to reset yet, now iv lost my chance at havin them for when i decide? thats Bs >.> could have at least said there was a time limit for this quest, wanted to w8 until i knew exactly what what skills i wanted to reset genie instead of cluttering up my invent(and bank+invent combiened i only have about 10 spaces or so of items i cant set to alts bc i acually need/use em X.X) i thought this quest was gonna stay in game for those affected at least, now that we had to act fast or miss it.....
Post edited by demans on

Comments

• ButterBread - Lost City
    ButterBread - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    demans wrote: »
    WTH, i didnt get mine yet only bc i couldnt afford the extra items in my invent and was unsure of what i wanted to reset yet, now iv lost my chance at havin them for when i decide? thats Bs >.> could have at least said there was a time limit for this quest, wanted to w8 until i knew exactly what what skills i wanted to reset genie instead of cluttering up my invent(and bank+invent combiened i only have about 10 spaces or so of items i cant set to alts bc i acually need/use em X.X) i thought this quest was gonna stay in game for those affected at least, now that we had to act fast or miss it.....

Same thing as you. Was thinking of saving space till i needed the stones.
    Bread tasty~
    Love Cheezy~
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They want to make more money by selling them in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Let me tell you this, and remember it for the rest of your gamer's life... They can change anything at anytime. Don't wait untill it's more convinient for you, cause it might not be there anymore.

You have a quest that gives you free stuff, go take it NOW. This is not the first time they change something without warnings and it's not gonna be the last...
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    exent wrote: »
    Let me tell you this, and remember it for the rest of your gamer's life... They can change anything at anytime. Don't wait untill it's more convinient for you, cause it might not be there anymore.

You have a quest that gives you free stuff, go take it NOW. This is not the first time they change something without warnings and it's not gonna be the last...

Lol, good advice. All the frost/lunar gear and unique mount sales stem from the same source. Nothing has any value. They change things on a whim, and give no regard for player base. It's called milking the cow as hard as you can before it dies. Most dying ftp mmorpgs follow similar pattern.