Warlord glitch?

Options
Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
Not sure if this should be posted in Cashshop Huddle or here, but meh. Please move this thread if needed.

Anyways, looking through the auction house, I decided to try on the new Warlord outfit. In the pictures on the website, the belts and studs stay the same color, while the material of the outfit changes depending on the pigments that are used. However, in the preview mode, it looks a bit... off.

2je72vp.jpg

Is this just a glitch with the preview mode or does the outfit really look like this when being worn? I was planning on buying the outfit, but now I am unsure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    Yondarys - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I just bought the whole set and dont have that problem with the coloring at all. It looks wicked awesome though. Definitely a good purchaseb:victory
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe! ~Carl Sagan~
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If I could be assured it would look like that, I would definately buy it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

28as592.png

Like this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately, SiS chipsets are not particularly good for gaming, and while it may allow you to play the game you'll likely continue to see graphics errors such as this until you upgrade your system.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Xsayarsa - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    Unfortunately, SiS chipsets are not particularly good for gaming, and while it may allow you to play the game you'll likely continue to see graphics errors such as this until you upgrade your system.

Alright, so the issue is with my graphics card, then? Thank you for your help, Surtr. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.