Re: Free Offer

Options
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I signed up for GameFly 4 days ago, they charged my CC and have already sent me a game. There was ONE PAGE to fill out. I still haven't received my Zen. I have sent 4 tickets in and still have no response. WTF IS GOING ON?! Is this game that bad? You can't even complete your end of this ****ing offer?! You can't even respond back to one ticket sent in?! Respond/Fix this (private message) if I don't get my end of this *OFFER* bull**** I paid for I'm sending this to the better business bureau. Not that it will solve anything...
Post edited by DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inB4lock...

But advice:

I had the same issue with them, however it was resolved. You have to go through them, not PWI. It is an issue on there end. I went through a few emails and then it was resolved and I got my Zen. Took about 5 days of back and forth, but I got it.

But your rage is ridiculous.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if your gonna flip out over that kinda amount if thers trouble, dont spend it in the first place
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inB4lock...
    You have to go through them, not PWI. It is an issue on their end.

We can direct you to the right people to deal with this issue, but as Rose stated we are not the ones in charge of ZEN allocation b:victory
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At least he's being calm and rational about it, I suppose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes... Sending 4 tickets really helps you to get GM help faster.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I signed up for GameFly 4 days ago, they charged my CC and have already sent me a game. There was ONE PAGE to fill out. I still haven't received my Zen. I have sent 4 tickets in and still have no response. WTF IS GOING ON?! Is this game that bad? You can't even complete your end of this ****ing offer?! You can't even respond back to one ticket sent in?! Respond/Fix this (private message) if I don't get my end of this *OFFER* bull**** I paid for I'm sending this to the better business bureau. Not that it will solve anything...

All Customer Service issues related to the completion of offers are handled by their respective offer provider. The following guide will help you contact them. Please read it over carefully.

1. Go here: http://www.perfectworld.com/offers
    2. Check the name of the Offer Provider at the top of the page. There are 3 different ones: Gambit, SuperRewards, and Offerpal Media.
    3. If the provider you did your offer from is not listed, hit the refresh (F5) button on your browser until you see the correct one.

For Gambit:
    - Click the "Offer Status" tab near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Read the FAQ" button first and read it over.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, scroll down to the "OFFERS IN PROGRESS" and click the question mark button next to the relevant offer.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Gambit's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For SuperRewards:
    - Click the "View Offer Status" button near the middle of the page.
    - Click the "Missing these ZEN?" button on the relevant offer to bring up a FAQ page.
    - If this doesn't answer your question, click the "Continue to the offer inquiry page" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
    - Fill out the form with your information and Super Rewards's Customer Service Department will assist you with the offer.

For Offerpal Media:
    - Click the "Missing Zen" button at the top of the offer listing.
    - Click the "Contact Support" button on the relevant offer to bring up a popup window.
    - Read over the message it gives you and if you still have questions, fill out the form and Offerpal will assist you.

If the Missing ZEN button is missing for the offer you have a question about, then please wait an hour and check again. It takes a while for this link to become available.

Don't know which Offer Provider you were using? Click the Offer Status/Missing Zen button on each provider's page to check if any pending offers are listed.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So basically I signed up for gamefly through some bull**** company through perfect world and I have to deal with this company rather than perfect world who offered this "OFFER" in the first place. grrrreat, can't wait for FFXIV to come out so I can dump this P.O.S. game.
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Try Gamefly for only $8.95 - Unlimited Game Rentals and easy ZEN!
    09/20/2009 Customer Service inquiry being reviewed

b:angry
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Try Gamefly for only $8.95 - Unlimited Game Rentals and easy ZEN!
    09/20/2009 Customer Service inquiry being reviewed

If you are not willing to go through the steps needed to fulfill your offer, then there is no point in you making all of these posts and trying to degrade our company. We gave you the information you need to resolve your issue.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
This discussion has been closed.