Re: Free Offer

Options
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
THIS IS RE ****ING DICULOUS!!!
I posted earlier today and don't see my post anywhere!? WTF Do you not want to help? I signed up for the GameFly offer, got charged, now I got a game from gamefly but still no zen as promised if I signed up for this offer! I've sent 4 tickets now, still no response in 3 days. What I said I'd report this bullsh1t to the better business bureau and you delete my post? **** YOU, and **** PWI. Give me my zen!!!
Post edited by DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    read the fine print lad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inb4lock

Wait some more?
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What fine print? Sign up for game fly, get 2200 zen. Please elaborate! There was no fine print, I PAID for gamefly, this wasn't some bullsh1t fill out this survery offer.
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Could we possibly be a bit more calm about this? b:shocked
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lmao, I'm calm, the first 4 days. When everyone else doesn't get ripped off but I do. I just want some mother ****ing service! FFS THEY MAKE **** LOADS OFF OF SALES FROM US! Do you not realize this? This company isn't going bankrupt, they should at least do there jobs right.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    God, you **** me off lady. "Read the fine print" YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T SIGNED UP FOR ANY OFFER. There is click here, fill this out, we'll take your money :D. No Zen still. How can you **** that up? My credit card was charged or it wasn't, I get zen or I don't. It's not ****ing rocket science. It's an automated program that isn't working for ****. WITHIN MINUTES MEANS WITHIN MINUTES. It's been 4 days, sitting and waiting isn't going to get a damn thing. Give me some mother ****ing service.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rage-Quitb:victory
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you sent a ticket, they WILL get back to you. contrary to popular belief, they DO care about their customers, and you aren't the only one having problems. You will get a reply, it just might take longer than expected.
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well... .sucks for you doesn't it? If i'm not wrong their were quite a few threads started that said those offers were rip-offs for the most part...
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well... .sucks for you doesn't it? If i'm not wrong their were quite a few threads started that said those offers were rip-offs for the most part...

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    -Cough- Lookie here -Cough-

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=443542

Also if you make a thread like please do so in a civilised manner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.