8jun the math

Options
2»

Comments

• Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't recall allowing you to speak here either. Lower life forms must obey their masters. NOW OBEY.

What am I jealous of? I'm jealous that I don't have money to buy e-friends and e-love? And I don't have money to fly around in an online game? You're the equivilant of a fat and ugly arab who drives around ina really expensive car. The only people you will attract are the bottom feeding leachers of the world. You gain nothing substantial. You wanted to play with me so I'm playing. I'm not impressed.

I'm sorry that I find your money brandishing repulsive.

Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad? Lolumad?

How could I be mad I got laid last night.

I just don't like the guy.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't recall allowing you to speak here either. Lower life forms must obey their masters. NOW OBEY.

What am I jealous of? I'm jealous that I don't have money to buy e-friends and e-love? And I don't have money to fly around in an online game? You're the equivilant of a fat and ugly arab who drives around ina really expensive car. The only people you will attract are the bottom feeding leachers of the world. You gain nothing substantial. You wanted to play with me so I'm playing. I'm not impressed.

Judging from this and the Jihad post you made earlier I'm beginning to feel that Mr. LLama might be a racist.
    How could I be mad I got laid last night.

B-B-B-BULLSH!T!!!!!
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Judging from this and the Jihad post you made earlier I'm beginning to feel that Mr. LLama might be a racist.

B-B-B-BULLSH!T!!!!!

I can prove it but that might be inappropriate.

>,> I'm hardly a racist. It is possible that i just hate the guy and he actually is Saudi btw. I have my reasons. As I'm sure you have reasons to strongly dislike certain people as well.

As to my strong response to his little ****-fest of a post. It was merited.

No one like a rich little kid who brags about it, his ethnicity has nothing to do with the fact I want to stomp his face into the pavement.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate people but I don't talk about thier ethnicity when I'm talking about them. If I don't like someone I tell them what it is that makes them so hated not mention racial sterotypes about people who share thier race.

Also in refferal to my earlier post, screenies or it didn't happen.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I sense a lock coming on.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate people but I don't talk about thier ethnicity when I'm talking about them. If I don't like someone I tell them what it is that makes them so hated not mention racial sterotypes about people who share thier race.

Also in refferal to my earlier post, screenies or it didn't happen.

b:kiss Its ok, I wasn't using a stereotype more than just describing how he actually is.

Pictures? how much you paying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I give for free. Llama buys his clothes at wallmart btw. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok back on topic. I'm surprised no one has gotten rank 8 yet. When I talked to yoshiki it didn't seem like he thought it was worth it, even though he's probably one of the few who could pull it off easily. He does have 2 +12 weapons already though.
    I give for free. Llama buys his clothes at wallmart btw. :3

Yes, yes I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

LOL ? Be rasict as much as you want babe . Dont blame me if I go you banned b:victory
    And yaaaay I love my Mercedes S 350, 2007 b:dirtyb:Want one ?b:thanks

And ya seriously, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage moooooooooooooore as yooooooooooooooou waaaaaaaaant I`m having fun laughing at ya here really . And same for other people lol

So, go go go PrinceClarebb:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I sense a lock coming on.

Me too.....
    Ok back on topic. I'm surprised no one has gotten rank 8 yet. When I talked to yoshiki it didn't seem like he thought it was worth it, even though he's probably one of the few who could pull it off easily. He does have 2 +12 weapons already though.

Yes, yes I do.

Rank 8 is not worth it. I am in agreement on that.
    LOL ? Be rasict as much as you want babe . Dont blame me if I go you banned b:victory

And ya seriously, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage moooooooooooooore as yooooooooooooooou waaaaaaaaant I`m having fun laughing at ya here really . And same for other people lol

So, go go go PrinceClareb

2007 b:shocked Ewwwwwwww....And LOL, you make it sound like these are super expensive cars LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me too.....

Rank 8 is not worth it. I am in agreement on that.

2007 b:shocked Ewwwwwwww....And LOL, you make it sound like these are super expensive cars LMAO

Ahahaha ya Rosey <3b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

So, go go go PrinceClarebb:victory

No my 2001 subaru legacy does well transporting my real family. This is exactly why so many people can't stand you. Man you need to pay attention to the 1 person who somehow actually cares about you instead of all the people who are star struck by your cash.

Btw trying to get your guild officer banned is a good way to get your **** the boot. IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ahahaha ya Rosey <3b:cute

Yes Prince....you know you miss me b:chuckle

And gratz on 99 you Oracle ****. b:laugh
    Btw trying to get your guild officer banned is a good way to get your **** the boot. IJS

Yeah....I have to agree with Llama on that one (runs restroom: going to be sick)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Can it be drama tiem nao?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

b:bye Dark b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Nope going to class, b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    RedsRose b:bye
    Yeah....I have to agree with Llama on that one (runs restroom: going to be sick)

SWINE FLU!!!!
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL being racist is against PWI rules . IJS

Yaaaaaaa Rosey I miss you so mush <3
  • Pervs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Theres is only 1 way 2 grown man should settle a dispute of this magnitude.

A duel, no genies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL being racist is against PWI rulse . IJS

How is any of that racist?

You are fat right? You are arabic right? (this isn't important but it helps describe you.)

Explain how any of this is racist. And explain how I wasn't right on the money describing you. You mad that I earned something without spending thousands? Is that why you called me an "a$$hole" when i mentioned I was going for it?

If you don't like me responding to your BS, cut the BS. Its as simple as that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

A duel, no genies.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....no Genies b:shocked

LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

A duel, no genies.

There is one thing wrong with this. He is not a grown man.

Back on topic.

8 jun is expensive, kthx. Off to class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Quite true. b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No heals either.

Yep, that's the magnitude of this dispute.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wish I was borderlining my sexuality by putting Prince in front of my name.

Oh wait I chose a girl as an archer. /gg
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damn, 5 hours of work and this thread is still open.

Spoonsie must be sick.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ... inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Even though it has sunk to the lower depths, this post lives on.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Even though it has sunk to the lower depths, this post lives on.

fine fine b:angry
This discussion has been closed.