Omg, Demon Sandstorm..feel no different

MD - Harshlands
MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
wtf lol...the dmg isnt what i expect qqb:cry

just learn it and test on many class and different level range....

fail dmg....!!!
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2009

fail dmg....!!!

That is sad. Hopefully 5% on masteries will be better. Of course for sage. What I'm gonna be. If you read my calculations 5% more on masteries give you muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more attack than demon sandstorm. More refined weapon= more damage compare with demon on 5% masteries as a sage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    That is sad. Hopefully 5% on masteries will be better. Of course for sage. What I'm gonna be. If you read my calculations 5% more on masteries give you muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more attack than demon sandstorm. More refined weapon= more damage compare with demon on 5% masteries as a sage.

hmm, yet you cant stun/freeze people, ppl just need to click a genie skill "Holy Path" to sz, then no kills
    edited September 2009
    hmm, yet you cant stun/freeze people, ppl just need to click a genie skill "Holy Path" to sz, then no kills
    hooo no so quickly. In PVP you can use.
    FoW-hit-hit-SW-nuke = they are death if no, then shrink and next two hits and then again FoW-hit-hit. Don't forget that you have more damage on all skills not just on SS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009

fail dmg....!!!

yup

no surprise
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hooo no so quickly. In PVP you can use.
    FoW-hit-hit-SW-nuke = they are death if no, then shrink and next two hits and then again FoW-hit-hit. Don't forget that you have more damage on all skills not just on SS.

force of will prevents genie spells as well? =O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    force of will prevents genie spells as well? =O

Of course not. But you can use genie too, by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    yup

no surprise

but but but!! lol i just test on a level9x WB, 18k with hell sandstorm 3spark+extreme+cri...should have used frenzy see what happenb:chuckle
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Except you have a skill called Soporific Whisper. Except your genie can have a skill called Occult Ice. Except you can also pop Holy path to keep up with them (Don't be fighting right outside a damn SZ anyway)
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Except you have a skill called Soporific Whisper. Except your genie can have a skill called Occult Ice. Except you can also pop Holy path to keep up with them (Don't be fighting right outside a damn SZ anyway)

except soporific whiper only allow you channel 1 more skill, except GM change most of good genie skills, except you are lvl86.

Have fun?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I kill people just fine thankyou.
    Baddie hell mage D<
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    I kill people just fine thankyou.
    Baddie hell mage D<

^(^.^)^ This~
    yar Amour is right it doesn't matter about a small 100 damage difference or anything as long as you kill the target thats all that matters. b:victory
    but if your not killing your targets then something wrong. b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I rarely feel the need to freeze/stun someone. If somebody really needs to holy path to get away, they must not be much of a match anyway.. just SW and finish them off. And with a holy path, they will be out of ur range so fast that being demon couldn't do anything about it either. I've got no problem getting kills as sage :P And the added bonus of almost unlimited chi is pretty nice too :)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Obviously none of you calling him "fail" play on Harshlands. If people see a name with any color to it at all, they beat it for SZ as fast as possible. :|

Catching your opponent is harder than killing them.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I honestly don't see why you'd complain. I have Sage Sandstorm without any mastery and I hit archers/heavy armor for 4-5k easily with undine/amp. I've killed quite a few 9x barbs with 9.x k crits. If it crits on an archer or BM without marrow they'll be dead in most cases.

Really, if I can tick a lv10x archer's hiero in one shot even though they have +8 4 socket gears then it does the job for me.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009

:P I'm a sage Mage, and learning sleep is easy and works well enough.

Sage sandstorm is stupid though. Well the damage is a nice bonus, it does hit quite abit harder if you use undine strike, if you dont have a chance to undine sage glacial snare is much better. When I say stupid I mean the bonus mod = absolutely nothing.

It increases the accuracy reduction from 50 % to *drum roll* 50 %!!!!!!!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I was wondering about that too... the description for sage SS is a bit vague, and people have said it's duration etc, but from what I've seen it's exactly the same. It's an awesome charm bypasser, especially if you have no 99 skills yet.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I just checked, I thought Sandstorm always lasted 15 secs. I guess it is the duration then, but wow, that's horribly insignificant.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just checked, I thought Sandstorm always lasted 15 secs. I guess it is the duration then, but wow, that's horribly insignificant.

XD I would have preferred a 90% accuracy debuff.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    XD I would have preferred a 90% accuracy debuff.

yep same here. b:thanks
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2009
    how is it fail damage? it's like a mini doom that takes no vigor. even with holy passive, dark of this skill still hits harder
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Why so many haters pssh. My whole point was hell sandstorm normal hit 500-600 dmg more than hell divine pyro, I was expecting hit more~

Not a big deal with me anyway but just saying tho........In HL, I dont even need any skills but small fire/gush/rain stone to kill people, soon with CV wand+9b:dirty

PS. QQ!!>< trying to get my hell hailstorm and pitfall^^
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    prof wrote: »
    how is it fail damage? it's like a mini doom that takes no vigor. even with holy passive, dark of this skill still hits harder

weapon+10 make me feel no differenceb:cry or HH90 glaive dmg spike too much!!! thats why im working on my CV wand
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2009

i dont think so :O
  • prof
    edited September 2009
    i dont think so :O

since I'm not sure how the passives add damage, I can't say for sure. I do know, however, that my friend has holy earth mastery and only hits about 400 more than me on the same target with level 10 arenaceous(and that could just be her weapon. we both have +9 hh90 quoit, but she has g9 matk stones and I have g8).
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    since I'm not sure how the passives add damage, I can't say for sure. I do know, however, that my friend has holy earth mastery and only hits about 400 more than me on the same target with level 10 arenaceous(and that could just be her weapon. we both have +9 hh90 quoit, but she has g9 matk stones and I have g8).

i saw someone do the math for this, they easily showed how sage had more damage.
  • prof
    edited September 2009
    then show me the math, because I don't believe this exceptional boost in damage everybody is praising. I'd prefer the crit after I see what she hits next to me
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i saw someone do the math for this, they easily showed how sage had more damage.

with an insanely refined weapon.
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    did finally ppl discovery the power of sage masterys???
    now ppl are getting smart b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    did finally ppl discovery the power of sage masterys???
    now ppl are getting smart b:surrender

lolz, like you discovered it already b:chuckle Are you the only wizard that can use sage and demon books at 77 already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]