Sanctuary Outlook on TW

tenj#7625
tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Seeing the balances of power shift yet again, what changes do people expect in the future? Will Nefarious go unchallenged? Who is now the second strongest faction?

If new PVE lands were added to accommodate for the TideBorn Lands, would a new power emerge?

Discuss what your outlook is on the future of Sanctuary's TW.
Post edited by tenj#7625 on

Comments

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seeing the balances of power shift yet again, what changes do people expect in the future? Will Nefarious go unchallenged? Who is now the second strongest faction?

If new PVE lands were added to accommodate for the TideBorn Lands, would a new power emerge?

The 2nd strongest faction well....legendary or reg might be equal in strength now ,can't really tell since you kinda need to play the game to tell that :P .

Regi was far from leg or nef and now it's miles away from nef with legendary in the same situation ,server future ? Same as Lost City .Only way is if half of nef decides to leave and start fighting each other. This need's half of the more skilled,higher lvls to have a chance since the other half will still get a massive pay weekly while the others won't.
    OR ..... if a large number from nef decides to quit,then they'd be in a situation pretty much like legendary,except that allot more need to quit since legendary still had an equal opponent to take them down fast,the number 2 factions being so far away from nef .... you'd really need allot of nefs to quit starting from the highest lvls,not just 20-40 core members.

These are the ONLY ways for nef to be challenged right now.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009

b:chuckle dont woory we(nef) will paint it red b:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

C0cky much ? Every level-headed person knows that will happen but at least don't be asses about it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    C0cky much ? Every level-headed person knows that will happen but at least don't be asses about it.
    watcha expect ayano its nef lol. Must be a trait you need to have to be in, its so abundant.b:chuckle not the first of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Now I have that bouncing around in my head to the Rolling Stones song Paint It Black. Thanks for that b:angry
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    nef at the moment just has way too many lands

even if soem internal conflict happens
    and half the members leave
    there'll be hundreds of high level players waiting to take their places
    because for the main point
    people are greedy and with that many lands
    nef has quite the income
    edited September 2009
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    LOL who told you half our member left? are u talking about LG? LOL
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this goes for any server's "owners", in any game...

...if they start to loose land, they will just spend more money...this will continue until the game dies b:surrender
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Looks like Nef is going to own all the lands. Legendary is going down. Outlaw's surge died with a wimper. Recluse imploded. The only guild left with any potential is Regicide, although they're still not nearly strong enough to replace Legendary as counterbalance to Nef. Btw, dragon, vouch for me, I handed in a Nef application recently. Going against the current sucks, I'm giving up and joining the dark side.b:surrender
    edited September 2009
    lol are you one of the noobs who joined nef only after they took half the lands? cause you sure sound like one of those era pple.

edit* im starting to see more and more regi rejects jumping to nef
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol are you one of the noobs who joined nef only after they took half the lands? cause you sure sound like one of those era pple.

Easy come, easy go b:victory
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Erm ...what he meant to say was IF nef would loose half it's members for whoever what reasons( boredom,in-faction drama) and attempt to revolt then they'd still have a low chance because they'd stop getting income.

I mentioned this in a thread as being the only chance things will ever change but I also said if the best nef members leave taking half the faction with them and leaving the noobiest in,only that would brake them.

You never know,boredom might cause stuff like this to happen after months and months of no TW nor decent PK. Although I don't see how some ppl would have the patience to wait that long for something that only MIGHT happen.
    edited September 2009
    Easy come, easy go b:victory
    that reminds me of recycled goods ><
    edited September 2009

lol i only joined for free tele to WQ b:pleased
    b:victory i:m there for sometimes(have been in good and down momnets that happen in nef)
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that reminds me of recycled goods ><

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Picked up some good stuff that way :D * Ex-Steel/Legendary trash*

Paint it red~
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
    edited September 2009
    b:scorn
    all they do know is trashing talking and Q_Qing
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Risiiiiiiiiiing, stalked.
    Quit being cocky by the way, doesn't suit you :P
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Changes??? TW mechanic is designed to avoid changes!

Do not expect any changes from pwi staff too, they enjoy 10 minutes ****...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=433642 (see darthpanda16 comment on page 2)

MY outlook for the future of TW: Same as today --> A dead horse oO
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm interested to see a 1v1 Just Reg V Leg. Don't think they've had one of those yet...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When Legendary defends, it's always a 3v1, just cause that's how time slots work.

The only chance I see of a 1v1 happening anytime soon, is if Legendary decides to attack us. b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Honestly that's not legendary anymore you should find a new name for them,they don't deserve that name except for a few ppl(not even 30% of the faction ).The real legendary left for the game that shall not be named or each other went their own separate ways with a very few remaining in-game or in-faction.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Picked up some good stuff that way :D * Ex-Steel/Legendary trash*

Paint it red~

Paint it red eh,this lame comment again? I though better of you Xoria,being as you were still respected in leg even after you left .

And here's what I think : a trash will always be trash no matter who's it's keeper.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2009

<_<

lul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary
    XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think its sad to see legs go to nef b:shocked
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly that's not legendary anymore you should find a new name for them,they don't deserve that name except for a few ppl(not even 30% of the faction ).The real legendary left for the game that shall not be named or each other went their own separate ways with a very few remaining in-game or in-faction.

By that token, we would have stopped calling the red faction Nef months ago and probably had to change the new name again since then.

Wait, why am I even bothering to talk to Ayano-Zombie? It's just trying to suck out our brains. b:shocked
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think its sad to see legs go to nef b:shocked

I think it's sad to see that hm... basically every TW faction in existence's members have gone to Nef.

I think the most famous line I've heard was: "Man, I'm tired of 15 minute TWs, I'm going to Nef for longer TWs b:bye"
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think it's sad to see that hm... basically every TW faction in existence's members have gone to Nef.

I think the most famous line I've heard was: "Man, I'm tired of 15 minute TWs, I'm going to Nef for longer TWs b:bye"

...and to Regicide. You took our director hispazn, give him back.b:cry
    edited September 2009
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think Ayano-zombie is more after boobies than brains
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2009