About Duke's Wraith Attack Announcements...

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Why does it seem that there are never any mobs at Hidden Orchid when Duke announces it? Is it bugged?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
Post edited by KrittyCat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Been bugged for as long as I have been playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Been bugged for as long as I have been playing.

Well that's annoying >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    does anyone know how often these wraith invasions are? I've always wanted to join one but I'm either too low lvl or nowhere near the area. It seems like there's only 1 every 5 hours or maybe less
    edited September 2009
    I've heard that they actually aren't on a schedule of any sort, it's pretty random afaik.

Edit: Haha, I beat Father XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think it's fairly random. I've seen 2 or 3 in a short time before, and have also gone almost an entire day without seeing one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When duke announce Wraith Attack short time after appear Elite mob (from afar they look like regular must be targeted to see difference especially in lower lvl areas) corresponding to lvl area. Usually it happens closer to Weekends aka Friday evening/night Saturday. If you afraid to lose gear better to stay away from that area even if mob same lvl with you since if you die from Wraith type mob losing items probability way higher. b:victory
    edited September 2009
    wnight wrote: »
    When duke announce Wraith Attack short time after appear Elite mob (from afar they look like regular must be targeted to see difference especially in lower lvl areas) corresponding to lvl area. Usually it happens closer to Weekends aka Friday evening/night Saturday. If you afraid to lose gear better to stay away from that area even if mob same lvl with you since if you die from Wraith type mob losing items probability way higher. b:victory

I think this person is attempting to get you to stay away from these events...However, they aren't like a "PK Wraith" or anything like that. You won't lose any items by dying there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think this person is attempting to get you to stay away from these events...However, they aren't like a "PK Wraith" or anything like that. You won't lose any items by dying there.

At least not with any higher chance than normal (1% to drop something from inventory if you die by a mob while blue/white)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's a bug, the GM's assure us it's going to get fixed "soon" so anyday now!
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    At least not with any higher chance than normal (1% to drop something from inventory if you die by a mob while blue/white)

Wasn't that changed with the shatter?
    Q: What happens to players who have blue names?
    A: There used to be a small chance that a blue named player might drop items from his bag upon death. This chance has now been removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sum reason its stuck on Anglers Village!Always w/ the Anglers Village!
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    News Flash : NOT trying to keep out anyone from event i just made friendly warning since I DID LOST item which was awesome , for while it was sad b:sad Idk if item loss was replaced to being shattered. b:surrender