I would LOVE some TT Poleblades =(

Options
Paulita - Dreamweaver
Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
b:thanks any chance of making a good TT weapon a poleblade sometime in the near future? hehe As far as I know i only seen fists, swords, and axes manafacturable, correct me if i am wrong but is there any same lvl Poleblade that can somewhat match the power of a tt weapon?
b:shocked
Post edited by Paulita - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There're TT weapons for all the paths. This are the weapons you can make from the Polearm path:

http://janelh.wikidot.com/dusk-spears
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ahh ty so much Lyndura, i never knew these existed since i never seen anyone wield them
    b:shocked
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't know about Dreamweaver, but you see a lot of them here in Lost City.
  • regared
    regared Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i tend to see some here and there more then before i have to say
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    On DW you actually don't see a lot of spear BMs for some reason, but you see a lot of axe bms (naturally), and quite a few fist bms.
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • ultimatdq
    ultimatdq Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I am a lvl 91 pole BM Ajay, I am on Dreamweaver as far as i know bms that use pole arm off the top of my head that are 80+.

moorta
    Drunken_Chu
    Measuralt
    PiTeR

A bunch more in lower lvls i see many tt60 pole arms going around, but I am pretty sure I am the highest lvl pole arm user on the server. I have the only tt80 gold pole (ift of wraith) and lunar pole on the server. (Dance of Universe, actually think i was first on all servers to get that one as i got it first day of event for 40 mil)

Everyone should take a look at the TT forges every single tab before hitting 80. Ask around plan your lines your taking and write down the mats you need to collect. Goodluck and feel free to pm me in game with any bm related questions.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ultimatdq wrote: »
    I am a lvl 91 pole BM Ajay, I am on Dreamweaver as far as i know bms that use pole arm off the top of my head that are 80+.

moorta
    Drunken_Chu
    Measuralt
    PiTeR

A bunch more in lower lvls i see many tt60 pole arms going around, but I am pretty sure I am the highest lvl pole arm user on the server. I have the only tt80 gold pole (ift of wraith) and lunar pole on the server. (Dance of Universe, actually think i was first on all servers to get that one as i got it first day of event for 40 mil)

How could you leave me out? b:cryb:angry

You saw my Radiance! :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • ultimatdq
    ultimatdq Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How could you leave me out? b:cryb:angry

You saw my Radiance! :O

hahah Sorry DD I only ever see you with axes now, i guess I may be a fist bm too with the tt90 zerk but really just waiting to get to 95 and equip the Dance.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ultimatdq wrote: »
    hahah Sorry DD I only ever see you with axes now, i guess I may be a fist bm too with the tt90 zerk but really just waiting to get to 95 and equip the Dance.

Yeah, since pking with a non-zerk spear isn't exactly easy, you'll always see me with Cala. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk