Rebirth Order return problem

Options
Biggyluv - Lost City
Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
GMs can we please FIX this glitch that sends us back to 1k after we die? Really I am tired of getting all the way through like wave 8 and spending 3 hours in an instance just to die ONE time and get ported to 1k. Really please fix this bug ORRRR make an npc at 1k to send us back to the instance. PLEASE fix this I am tired of wasting so much time to not accomplish this task over and over and over again. Really its happend probably about 6 times all on wave 9 SOME on wave 3. It seems I die and then get ported every time. Please respond to this GMs. Thanks!
Post edited by Biggyluv - Lost City on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This is confirmed. We have reported this issue before and have passed this along to the developers and are waiting for their reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience. b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    How hard would it be to add an npc though to port you back into the rebirth? Really half the time i die if i was able to go back in we would be able to complete the rebirth np. But when our group loses a mage dd in there they cant kill fast enough and the mobs stack up so they also end up failing. Any timeframe this problem will be fixed or if ever?
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Got ported YET again round 8 boss wave! I am going to use this thread as a log of everytime I get booted because this is getting old QUICK! This occurance happened on June 25, 09. Also would like to note GM WAS NOT on again to port me back into my instance....lame!
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This problem has been there for months, maybe years, and probably will be there for a few more years
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We have reported it to the developers.

@Biggyluv - If you already know that it is an issue, and the result that you get, why do you keep doing it?

@Chickenweed - While we appreciate your opinions, please do not try to make assumptions or get rumors started about issues that get reported, and how the developers intend to do things.

Please await official word from PWE staff and have the full information regarding the issue at hand, before making such statements.

Thanks! b:pleasedb:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We have reported it to the developers.

@Biggyluv - If you already know that it is an issue, and the result that you get, why do you keep doing it?

@Chickenweed - While we appreciate your opinions, please do not try to make assumptions or get rumors started about issues that get reported, and how the developers intend to do things.

Please await official word from PWE staff and have the full information regarding the issue at hand, before making such statements.

Thanks! b:pleasedb:victory

Because you need to finish that zone for your cuiltivation quest at level 100. So ya my guild leader is lvl 100 and cant fnish his QUEST because I keep getting kiked.
  • Poopspooge - Heavens Tear
    Poopspooge - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I've run into this problem on multiple occasions as well. It is very frustrating.

From my observation, it appears that the game interprets any key or mouse button press as an acknowledgment to port to town when you die (The default top option 'go to town'). Most of the time when you die you are in the midst of popping a pot, casting a spell, or changing your view. If you are doing so when the death screen comes up, you are autosent to 1K.

It seems to me that this could be resolved in several simple ways.

1. Have the default option set to respawn in the rebirth instead of going to town.

or

2. Disallow any input from the player until after the they've spawned back in the bean room.

or

3. Give the Spiritual Adviser an option to allow a player to port back in when they've been kicked out.

Has there been any progress made on getting this issue resolved? Any kind of status update from the developers on this issue would be most appreciated.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm still looking for an update on this.b:victory
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Because you need to finish that zone for your cuiltivation quest at level 100.
    AND to unlock the Lost Empire expansion's time travel maps (besides Ancient HT), you must do Rebirth as well!b:surrender
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GMs would you please ask the Devs to provide us an update on this issue?
  • AwlHead - Heavens Tear
    AwlHead - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GMs would you please ask the Devs to provide us an update on this issue?

Yeah, an update... that would be great.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'll check, but I can't promise a better answer than "we're working on it."
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Feisue - Heavens Tear
    Feisue - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thank you for checking on that GMs. It is just frustrating for us when you work so hard to get far in the rebirth then get kicked b:surrender. I also understand it is out of the GMs' hands. I know the devs have known about this for a while which adds to the frustration as we hoped it would be fixed in a more timely manner.

On another note I'm sure you guys are frustrated a bit too since it is out of your hands and all you can do is wait and hope the devs reply to you. So I really appreciate you trying to at least get a time frame! b:cute

I hope this gets resolved in a coming patch, so thanks for trying to get the devs to give us an answer! b:thanks
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is so true. Today we didn't pass gv because our barb got ported out at stage 7. QQQQQQQ. Make an NPC that charged like 100k to port back in or something. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is so true. Today we didn't pass gv because our barb got ported out at stage 7. QQQQQQQ. Make an NPC that charged like 100k to port back in or something. GG.

Actually, you CAN get back inside. You entire party ports out, the BM drops all Bean quests, and you have him packing 6 spare orders. Talk to the NPC at 1k, and BAM! You're back in. You can't get any more Auras, though.
  • Feisue - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Still hoping devs send an update b:cute
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me too Fei. b:victory

Thanks goes out to everyone who has contributed to this thread! b:pleased
  • Feisue - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think the devs were eaten by their computers! Oh noes! b:shocked

Anyway, still hoping for a response. Thanks again GMs! b:cute
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The problem is still there, it happened this weekend to my team again. b:sad
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My team got kicked this weekend too. An update from the Developers would be most appreciated.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:angry Just got kicked again. b:angry

Whats the word from the Developers?
  • Mannimacro - Heavens Tear
    Mannimacro - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    any news on fix to this getting kicked form Rebirth problem? would greatly apprciate it
  • fleshman
    fleshman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi just dropped by to ask for a little information about the rebirth kicking glitch. Is there any way to get a fix for this ? thanx in advance i'm hoping
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why not just turn of Rebirth? It does not work, it frustrates gamers, it wastes our resources, and it makes no friends among the community. Just turn it off untill you can fix it. Just modify the Spitirual Disciples so that we can not enter the instance.
  • MithraAlzar - Lost City
    MithraAlzar - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yes I agree with psycho tried three times today thinking we were doing something wrong just for all of us to be booted after a different amount of deaths. I died like 12 times on the first run before it kicked me but 1 or 2 for everyone else. This is frustrating and not fair to the players, I was unaware of this glitch so i just wasted about 6 hours of my life that I will never get back. You could also at least make an announcement like you do when your trying to earn money. That's just my opinion as a player who has paid to play this game to support the development of this game just to see no development in the glitches being fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.