need help on duel'in

Options
helldawg
helldawg Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I'm lv 33 and eveyone and their mother are killing me. I try to fight back when one hit don't kill me but all i can do is swing punches with no weapon. please help
Post edited by helldawg on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Welcome to the PvP Server World.

And there really is nothing you can do about it but level up...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why, those losers pk lvl 30s so that their e-p3n0r5 can grow and whatnot...b:chuckle

Yeah, part of life in pvp servers.
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    helldawg wrote: »
    I'm lv 33 and eveyone and their mother are killing me. from higher lv's player characters with one hit kills on me.I try to fight back when one hit don't kill me but all i can do is swing punches with no weapon. please help
    ps. why dose dose all the higher lv's player characters want to kill us 30-40 lv's? it's hurting my quest and building up my hero. I got 20 times in an hour by one hit kills by higher lv's player characters, i ask them why kill me and all i get is i'm bored or it's a PVP. but how can it be a PVP if one hit kills me? seems awful one sided to me.

Learn to be sneaky, vigilant and join a Faction that will help you. Also, be aware you don't HAVE to do all the quests in the high risk areas. There are areas that aren't swarmed with RPkrs.
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    haha i think i killed you today (this isn't my main, but harshlands right?)

problem is, even if you can kill the random pker, another one will come along.

thing is, at lvl 33, you level fast enough that you can move out of those PK heavy zones (heaven's tear, orchid temple, hidden orchid)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Level up and get to a high level and decent gear and you will be suprised how rarely you get killed.

Until you start doing WQ and going AFK on it that is.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry but what can we say. It's a pvp server, land of random pk's, QQ and internet "tough guys". Best advice is value your experience so far and put that to use starting a new character on a pve server.
    haha i think i killed you today (this isn't my main, but harshlands right?)

Gratz on killing a 3x, you truly are a fearsome fighter and a skilled pvp player. =)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well at any rate, theres something wrong with just throwing punches with no weapon. list your class and seek pvp advice about them. lvling up is nice too
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Change Server b:cool
    You are not lvl50+ so it shouldnt hurt that much.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • helldawg
    helldawg Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i'm a barbarian class
  • nunyadamnbidness
    nunyadamnbidness Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You need to change your "protections". These are available from the little button next to your mini map, in the top right corner. The button looks like a small shield, click it. In that window you can change how you attack people.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Learn to be sneaky, vigilant and join a Faction that will help you. Also, be aware you don't HAVE to do all the quests in the high risk areas. There are areas that aren't swarmed with RPkrs.

lol wut? I did all my quests during levels 1-61 These so called "high-risk" places are actually very low risk. I've actually met and befriended quite a few high level red name people in places like Secret Passage and they sometimes help you with your FB/BH. d(^.-d) Also your views on PvP servers seem a bit flawed. Other then West arch gate the other "high risk" places are only swarmed with RPKs when there is faction vs faction since 1 lowbie from a faction with high levels calls up his faction to fight the guy who killed him and a domino effect happens. Even then I've strolled past casually dozens of time. X_X' (personally think it's easier when theres all out fighting going on. They're too busy to target the white name and only the AOEs will get you)
    You need to change your "protections". These are available from the little button next to your mini map, in the top right corner. The button looks like a small shield, click it. In that window you can change how you attack people.

and lol wut the heck?...thats some horrible advice you want him to change his pk settings from the default do not attack others to attack others? -.-' thats like telling him to be pink name all the time which is just dumb.
    I'm assuming you haven't read anything in this entire thread. HES IN A PVP SERVER. d(^.-d)

Best advice has already been stated simply level up fast. got to 40 in a month and 60 in half a month. o.o' not hard at all.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry but what can we say. It's a pvp server, land of random pk's, QQ and internet "tough guys". Best advice is value your experience so far and put that to use starting a new character on a pve server.

Gratz on killing a 3x, you truly are a fearsome fighter and a skilled pvp player. =)

it's part of the game, and one part of the game i enjoy - one shotting lowbies.

gratz on killing another mob, you truly are a fearsome fighter and a skilled pve player. b:cuteb:cute
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Edit: I see what you did thar.