Aerogear Binding

Derako - Dreamweaver
Derako - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I recently bought a Zuriels Blade (**** Yeah!) and was going to bind it with a Binding Charm to make sure i do not lose it.

I have read that once bound the item cannot be traded.

My question is that if bound can i still upgrade my Aerogear at 1000 Streams to make it go faster?

Any and all help is appreciated.

-Derako
Post edited by Derako - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you are on a PvE server don't bother binding. You won't lose equipped items when you die. (unless you go into PvP mode and go Pink>Red)

I only have my PvP server char items bound and as far as I can tell I am able to upgrade, refine, imbue stones and anything that you can normally do to my equipment. I can't definitively tell you about the aerogrear though because I bound mine after I maxed it.
  • Derako - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Although good to know that i cant lose stuff in PVE servers i still need to know whether i can upgrade my blade for a fact.

I would hate to have to buy another one. b:shocked

-Derako
    edited September 2009
    Although good to know that i cant lose stuff in PVE servers i still need to know whether i can upgrade my blade for a fact.

I would hate to have to buy another one. b:shocked

-Derako

Then why would you want to bind it? There may come a time when you want to get a new flying mount and if you bind it you will not be able to sell the old one.
  • Derako - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Hmmmm, i am just really fearful of losing the thing :P

Ill take your advice though, ill keep the binding charm for later use.

-Derako
    edited September 2009
    If you keep your Aerogear equipped, there is 0% chance of you losing it when you die. Remember that there is always a 1% chance of you dropping something from your inventory when you die. So never take it out of your aerogear slot.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp