Hi, new to Sanc

Acidic_peach - Sanctuary
Acidic_peach - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hey there everyone, I just moved over from Runes Of Magic! Read a lot about PWI and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Dont get me wrong loved RoM but played WoW to long and RoM really just a clone. So looking forward to PWI :). Just reallt bidding time unti the new MMO Star Wars comes out, but not until Oct of 2010, so I will be here until then. Rolling a Veno until the new exspansion comes out and maybe roll a new class :). Heard Veno was great tho to make money for the new class? Any sugesstions on the Veno to make money? Thanks all :)
AMD Phenom X3 cpu, MSI C54-770 AMD +3 MB w/oc switch, 2gb DDR3 ram, BHG 9800 Nvidia SLI pci-e video card, 1000 pci ethernet card, xp os fresh (no stupid extra manf ****), Antec 900 gaming mid-tower case w/ 3 120mm fans @ 1 250 mil top fan and 90mm cpu fan, 25mm video card fan (avg tem super cool 31c, OC'd at only 43c), max setting all games, home built and overclocking = $1200 Kick in the balls and punched in the face as I fell from GF for spending that much on system just to play my games = Priceless, LMAO
Post edited by Acidic_peach - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL kinda started on the wrong foot...b:bye
    1: talking about other games,
    2: really the worst timing ever (did you not see the "good bye" threads?),
    3: LOL @ your sig,
    4: Welcome to Sanctuary!
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tea time? Come to the usual place.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    O cool, a veno that doesnt have Fox, Kitsune, Veno, girl, baby, pet, tame, cute or hot in their name.
    Welcome to Sanc, btw. Try not to spend too much money on the game (I havent spent any so far, and never will. Free to Play is called that for a reason)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Welcome.Yeah kind of is bad time economay ,map is going to go red and gold prices still high.

Mentioning other games even PW Malaysia is agianst forum rules.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Get out while you can :D
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ruuun :D
    O cool, a veno that doesnt have Fox, Kitsune, Veno, girl, baby, pet, tame, cute or hot in their name.

You would be surprised how many of us actually exist, dear.

Really, welcome to the home of zerg factions and broke people who can't afford the cash shops[Myself includedb:surrender] =D Hope you enjoy your stay. And your siggy made me laugh as well.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey there everyone, I just moved over from Runes Of Magic! Read a lot about PWI and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Dont get me wrong loved RoM but played WoW to long and RoM really just a clone. So looking forward to PWI :). Just reallt bidding time unti the new MMO Star Wars comes out, but not until Oct of 2010, so I will be here until then. Rolling a Veno until the new exspansion comes out and maybe roll a new class :). Heard Veno was great tho to make money for the new class? Any sugesstions on the Veno to make money? Thanks all :)

You're better off uninstalling and going back to those games.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Run forest run !!!! Like the hero in gothic II and III say's when trying to scavenge an empy corpse : "Nothing to be had here" .
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Welcome to the most expensive server :D
    Nice to meet you
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Welcome to the most expensive server :D
    Nice to meet you

in fact its the cheapeast oneb:shocked
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    in fact its the cheapeast oneb:shocked

big diff

/s
  • Keepersky - Sanctuary
    Keepersky - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ruuun :D

You would be surprised how many of us actually exist, dear.

Really, welcome to the home of zerg factions and broke people who can't afford the cash shops[Myself includedb:surrender] =D Hope you enjoy your stay. And your siggy made me laugh as well.

Mhm.

And welcome Acidic.