Grinding spots for 75 BM?

errorize
errorize Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
Hey all, is there any spots with mobs that use phys atts only to grind on past 75 BM? :o been doing Seaspray Bladewolf since lv 71 :D
Post edited by errorize on

Comments

• Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ykd north

more charcters :(
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • errorize
    errorize Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Any flying or swimming mobs?
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Idk, personally I would've thought you'd be fine on bladewolves for a while longer. If you want higher give the mobs just outside fb79 a try mebbe, hood of the sea and chief assassin are 79 and 80 and pure phys.

Clam Pearl scouts just left of the village of naught are pure phys water mobs, level 76.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seasprays should be a last ditch choice. They're horrible reward for what it takes to take them down.

AOE:
    Pirate Minions, south island south edge of nightscream.
    Chief Assassins, north island northeast edge of nightscream.
    Rockenwolves and other assorted trash in the area, east of Cave of Sadistic Glee.

Chief Assassins and Rockenwolves+Trash may be a bit nasty for you solo till 77. Depends on your build and equipment.

Singles:
    Mothran Dazzlewings (Flying all over the Sanctuary/Dreamweaver area)
    Wereravens [Archons, but any do] (Flying around Lake of Woe)
    Dragonmaids (Water north of Sanctuary/Village of the Lost)
    Aurum Spectres (North corner village of the lost. You can round them up, or get 2+, and fast respawn without a lot of travel).

I don't say Clam Scouts because: Theyre always being camped for quests.

I pretty much powered through 75-80 solo by AOEing Pirate Minions till 78, then Rockenwolves+Trash till 80 (still do them), and doing oracles. The Minions are great for loot until you outlevel them (200k+ profit an hour), then the Rockenwolves+trash (300k+ profit an hour) become your money makers.

The AOE spots are typically contested on and off throughout the day. I'd say be polite - but out of the last week, Ive met two polite people in those areas out of probably 100. Whaddya want its a free game and all.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    By now you should be able to get into Zhens, but some debate that they aren't worth it. In my opinion, that all depends on if you have a squad that knows what its doing. Air/water mobs will give the highest exp per kill.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    re: zhens:

I concur, its not worth it, I've compared 2 hours of zhen and 2 hours of solo AOE. If you can manage it solo, its better exp and loot.

However, if you want to keep a few clerics happy with you, bring them for duo AOE.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5