No More Random Invites

Options
2»

Comments

• Miseri - Dreamweaver
    Miseri - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WOW Im actually a bit shocked by a show of arrogance from come ppl here.
    Ok I understand if your high lvl and NOT doing a quest , but rather just grinding for you exp. Thats understandable.. But if I am doing the same mobs as someone at the same spawn, OMG thats the height of rude.. I really give no care to MOB exp while im questing, I just want to get them done and over with. Plus NOTE my class, im a mage, I can die alot, having ppl with me usually stops this as much, otherwise I take a really long time to complete 60 or 70 mobs..resting for mana every 5 kills, or spamming pots.

BTW I notice its venos who say that they dont need ANY help from anyone and can clear thier quests sooo fast, to taht i have to say,

JUUUHHH DUH, Your a veno XD, I hear all my veno friends say how fast things are for them, so its not a shock that most of you dont squad with anyone , since you see them as a drag. But really ppl its a team game , try to pair up even a lil bit more. Otherwise it makes you look like a jerk.

But YES PLS dont random invite me, I hate that too. and ninja factions too..
    PLUS i agree about the carry ones make me want to call a GM .. XD

But really its kinda sad that some of dont really have any intention of helping anyone ever it seems , ok im done i hope i didnt make anyone mad im just saying whats on my mind..
  • Tigerrawr - Harshlands
    Tigerrawr - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I really get annoyed with random friend invites. On my veno, a person sent e a friend invite twice! Later, he found me again, sent the invite twice again. I blacklisted him. I really hate random friend requests. I Also hate random carry requests. I was in a battle while I was a female archer and someone wanted to carry me! ZOMG! I'M FIGHTING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I havn't got many random squad requests. I've got random duels, but I can handle that better. Duels are fun.
  • Daedr - Heavens Tear
    Daedr - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Usually I accept squad invitations, cause people who send them, need help with their quests.
    And yes, I send squad invitations to people (yes random).
    Not because I need but because the one Im sending it might need.
    (and would make questing faster).
    If ya dont want squad invites, put the option to ignore them.
    Because there is such option, I think its kind of silly to come complaining here.

Random friend, carry and faction requests are, of course, different matter.
    I dont like them either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Enliven Executor~
    In Game Names:
    Daedr - Cleric
    KittyD - Venomancer

Whisp if ya wanna have a talk :D
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WOW Im actually a bit shocked by a show of arrogance from come ppl here.
    Ok I understand if your high lvl and NOT doing a quest , but rather just grinding for you exp. Thats understandable.. But if I am doing the same mobs as someone at the same spawn, OMG thats the height of rude.. I really give no care to MOB exp while im questing, I just want to get them done and over with. Plus NOTE my class, im a mage, I can die alot, having ppl with me usually stops this as much, otherwise I take a really long time to complete 60 or 70 mobs..resting for mana every 5 kills, or spamming pots.

BTW I notice its venos who say that they dont need ANY help from anyone and can clear thier quests sooo fast, to taht i have to say,

JUUUHHH DUH, Your a veno XD, I hear all my veno friends say how fast things are for them, so its not a shock that most of you dont squad with anyone , since you see them as a drag. But really ppl its a team game , try to pair up even a lil bit more. Otherwise it makes you look like a jerk.

But YES PLS dont random invite me, I hate that too. and ninja factions too..
    PLUS i agree about the carry ones make me want to call a GM .. XD

But really its kinda sad that some of dont really have any intention of helping anyone ever it seems , ok im done i hope i didnt make anyone mad im just saying whats on my mind..

this avatar is a veno, but me killing faster then most players goes for every class. i have played every class and it has nothing to do with your class, on mobs every class can kill faster then some noob who doesn't know how and wants to use you to get their quests done.
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Usually I accept squad invitations, cause people who send them, need help with their quests.
    And yes, I send squad invitations to people (yes random).
    Not because I need but because the one Im sending it might need.
    (and would make questing faster).
    If ya dont want squad invites, put the option to ignore them.
    Because there is such option, I think its kind of silly to come complaining here.

Random friend, carry and faction requests are, of course, different matter.
    I dont like them either.

i get invites all the time from faction members and freinds to help them with their problems, ignoring all invites wouldn't help me any. by the way those people all "ask" if they need help.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Note (especially for Tigerrawr, and anyone else this has happened to)
    -Sometimes people just want to view your gear via "Player Info", and mis-click. I'm very careful about this so as not to accidentally ask for a trade or something, but I know it can happen, and occasionally does.
    b:chuckle