best lvl 70 Pole

Options
shootingstarvn
shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
hi ,

what is the best Pole for lvl 70 (green weapons) ?

1) Jaden Spear
2) Backstab Piercer
3) Flame Scythe

and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
what is the best for later when you decompose?
also whats the price for each when u sell or buy them?

pls help
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I doubt it. Based on the questions asked. *rolls eyes* Besides, a majority of BMs I run across don't use pole at main weapon. (Though like 50 of the ones I know have their own friggin' armory in their inventory.)
  • shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL? I'm sure he/she has looked at them.

yes I know the stats but I play since 1 month and I am not sure which one is the best

Pole is my main path so I will use it only
  • rhapsodus
    rhapsodus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I doubt it. Based on the questions asked. *rolls eyes* Besides, a majority of BMs I run across don't use pole at main weapon. (Though like 50 of the ones I know have their own friggin' armory in their inventory.)

you're right. most BMs don't use poles as their main weapon. that's more of a reason why someone should ask regarding poles. maybe its not general knowledge. not everyone is experienced enough to know which is better just by looking at a the stats. that's why there is a forum where less experienced players can look for nice, helpful and experienced players for guidance. looking at numbers isnt quite the same as quoting from experience.
    hi ,

what is the best Pole for lvl 70 (green weapons) ?

1) Jaden Spear
    2) Backstab Piercer
    3) Flame Scythe

and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
    what is the best for later when you decompose?
    also whats the price for each when u sell or buy them?

pls help

personally, im going for backstab piercer because i think lowering the enemy's defense is superior to extra dexterity or a chance to decrease the enemy's evasion. furthermore, you need the souledge from backstab piercer to make the TT90 Dragonlance: Angder, which is a pretty good spear in my opinion.

just my opinion though ^^
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you played HT I'd give you a list of players you could ask for help, via pm. *shrug* There's only one I trust as the best because he's as crazy as I am and he's always had my back when **** hit the fan.
    edited September 2009
    Options

Surely s/he didn't just come up with the list of 3 TT70 spears out of the air.

To OP:

It was a hard choice for me. I was stuck between Jaden and the Scythe. I didn't pick Backstab because its path is pretty defensive until you get to Angder (which is very expensive). I was going for an offensive one and couldn't choose between the 2. The "right" choice is the Scythe for "spike" damage but I went with Jaden, wanting to get Sawbone, but ended up at Radiance. O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have to choose the weapon for the future ? I mean that I need the souledge for the weapons for the higher lvl weapons and I have to choose the best lvl 90 or lvl 100 pole ?
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, each TT80's need different souledges, so you must pick your TT70 with future weapons in mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so I have to ask for the best lvl 90 and 100 Poles? which should I choose?
  • shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender can no1 help for the best choose for the latest poles?
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i went with backstab piercer so i could get dragonlance at 80. i chose dragonlance for the added effect spikes (adds reflect dmg) which was awesome for aoe grinding all the way through the 80's
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is about the best I can give you, read Lyndura's post. The rest... you'll have to decided for yourself. Most of them have the same base dmg but different bonus effects and those are the ones you have to choose. If you are close to 70, you should know which ones are good for you depends on if you want PvE or PvP.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=302242
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I read it now , I am at PvP server and it must e for PvP I think but also nice for PvE
  • shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    when I take Jaden Spear I can go till this 99 lvl weapon? I must take this or?

I have 1 Flame Scythe but it ends till 90 and the lvl 99 is better or?
  • shootingstarvn
    edited September 2009
    Options
    can u help me to choose the best for the futere? I am at pvp server but I want also a weapons which is good for grinding ...
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I went with backstab and its my TT90 Green lance now. I think its the best choice and I'm a Pro lance bm with sage polearm b:victory

the skills for the backstab path are

TT80: Spikes- Instantly gives you bramble, forgot stats but has vit
    TT90: Holy- Recover 5% hp and remove all debuffs instantly, 15vit, 198+ accuracy
    TT99: Soul something- Removes opponents positive buffs, 10% accuracy, good amount of hp

I didnt really use the TT70/80 lance because I used a Massive Champion. I now use the TT90 Shatterstar and I really love the Holy skill because it activates a lot and this lance also gives a load of vit and accuracy. Its truly the most balanced wep for the TT90 set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • ultimatdq
    ultimatdq Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I went Scythe ---> tt80 gold pole Ift of Wraith ( bless is a sick proc)

skipping 90 as I got Dance of the Universe otherwise i would of gone Andanger