Hey, Im new for the game and I need some advice

natanel821
natanel821 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Hey guys :D

Im new to perfect world, well i played 2 years ago but now im back for a fresh start.

I need some help to choose which class can suit the best for a player starts from zero. Playing technique is not the problem as it is not so difficult to learn how to press buttons -.-"....What I am looking for as an answer is about money and expensitivity and gear, I mean a class that not costs too much\ making enough money for good gear, or just a basically class that doesnt need really good gear to level.

And BTW can you recommend me of a server that would be better to play in as it is more comfortable with speed\items prices at market etc.

Thanks for all those who'll help :D
Post edited by natanel821 on

Comments

• Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    natanel821 wrote: »

Im new to perfect world, well i played 2 years ago but now im back for a fresh start.

I need some help to choose which class can suit the best for a player starts from zero. Playing technique is not the problem as it is not so difficult to learn how to press buttons -.-"....What I am looking for as an answer is about money and expensitivity and gear, I mean a class that not costs too much\ making enough money for good gear, or just a basically class that doesnt need really good gear to level.

And BTW can you recommend me of a server that would be better to play in as it is more comfortable with speed\items prices at market etc.

veno for teh win b:victory
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Venomancer is easy and fun to play. But try making few different characters, find out what fits you most.
    Packs World International
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, if you wait until next month you can choose one of the new classes.

But if you are really anxious to get started you can try to play another class now. They are all different and they all serve different purposes. But if your main concern is a class where money is no matter to leveling, then play a Venomancer. Its awesome and cheap and free. A Magnemite and a Sawfly is all you need, and you can probably get to 90 pretty quickly o_O. The quality of your armor won't even matter if you just intend to grind.

As for server, the two PvP ones are Lost City and Harshlands, if you are poor all the time, its probably better to stay out of PvP...things don't look likely to improve on that front either.

The PvE ones are Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary, and Dreamweaver. Of which Dreamweaver is the youngest, but not by much. If you want others to have less of an advantage over you, then I suppose that Dreamweaver would be best, but not by much xD.
  • DMasterZero - Dreamweaver
    DMasterZero - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, if you wait until next month you can choose one of the new classes.

But if you are really anxious to get started you can try to play another class now. They are all different and they all serve different purposes. But if your main concern is a class where money is no matter to leveling, then play a Venomancer. Its awesome and cheap and free. A Magnemite and a Sawfly is all you need, and you can probably get to 90 pretty quickly o_O. The quality of your armor won't even matter if you just intend to grind.

As for server, the two PvP ones are Lost City and Harshlands, if you are poor all the time, its probably better to stay out of PvP...things don't look likely to improve on that front either.

The PvE ones are Heaven's Tear, Sanctuary, and Dreamweaver. Of which Dreamweaver is the youngest, but not by much. If you want others to have less of an advantage over you, then I suppose that Dreamweaver would be best, but not by much xD.

there are gonna be new classes
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A Magnemite and a Sawfly is all you need

dp_87_magnemite.jpg

Also, yes, there will be new classes called the Assassin and Psychic. They'll be Tideborn, a water race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • trolololo69
    trolololo69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    natanel821 wrote: »

I'd make a sin, easiest and most OP class on the game. A psy if you wanna be a mage. Also, best way to be good is to spend several thousand dollars to be +12 R9. GL :)
  • Fryckie - Sanctuary
    Fryckie - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'd make a sin, easiest and most OP class on the game. A psy if you wanna be a mage. Also, best way to be good is to spend several thousand dollars to be +12 R9. GL :)

Just stop posting please...
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    lol wow
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.