shared bank

Options
Idaman - Dreamweaver
Idaman - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
I would like to suggest that we get a shared bank slot for people with more then one char. thank you for listening.
Post edited by Idaman - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if all characters shared a bank slot, people would have even worse problem with inventory space >_> I have like 3 mule characters just to hold my stuff because there's not enough space. This includes their banks

in other words... HORRIBLE IDEA. If you need to transfer items, put your stuff on the floor and change characters to grab it or ask a friend to help you transfer items
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have 9 characters, that would take up a lot of space.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Milty - Dreamweaver
    Milty - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm think you only get one or two shared bank slots.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually, what could be useful is to ''give certain other players access'' to your bank accout.

Would work like a friend list. You add someone's name, and they will be able to open your bank and take/put stuff in it.

Could be used as faction bank, could be used to transfer items from one player to another, etc...

You don't ''share the bank'', cause that would make you loose bank space. You just have access to multiple bank accounts...
  • Milty - Dreamweaver
    Milty - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thats close to my idea and would work every well.
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    exent wrote: »
    Actually, what could be useful is to ''give certain other players access'' to your bank accout.

Would work like a friend list. You add someone's name, and they will be able to open your bank and take/put stuff in it.

Could be used as faction bank, could be used to transfer items from one player to another, etc...

You don't ''share the bank'', cause that would make you loose bank space. You just have access to multiple bank accounts...

connors of the world unite b:shocked
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.