Inventory Master Bug???

Options
Nishadaa - Heavens Tear
Nishadaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
I don't know if its a bug or not, but i can't extend my Pet Bag at my Venomancer Seruna on Heavens Tear.
I want to use a super cage but the Inventory Master has no Quest for me to do so.
I already have 3 Pet Bags. Maybe that is the Problem?
I really need help in that.b:sad
Post edited by Nishadaa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't know if its a bug or not, but i can't extend my Pet Bag at my Venomancer Seruna on Heavens Tear.
    I want to use a super cage but the Inventory Master has no Quest for me to do so.
    I already have 3 Pet Bags. Maybe that is the Problem?
    I really need help in that.b:sad

if you have 10 spots open already then yeah you can't do it 10 is the max
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Nishadaa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if you have 10 spots open already then yeah you can't do it 10 is the max

No, like i said i have only 3 spots open....
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No, like i said i have only 3 spots open....

=\ idk tehn sorry i thought it'd be something like that have you tryed logging out and abck in?
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No problem hm and yes..i did..*sigh*
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No problem hm and yes..i did..*sigh*

ok hmm does it give any option for anything else?
  • Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear
    Ciara_Sable - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hubby and I had a similar problem with his inventory extention stones. Check your quest journal to see if you might've taken a related pet bag extension quest by mistake.

He found out he'd taken the SUPER inventory quest from the inventory master and it prevented him from talking to the banker about the normal 8-slot extender stone.

Just delete the Super quest if you have it and it should open the option to get the normal quest again.

Edit: Or in your case, look for any normal non-super quests blocking your way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Happy are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hubby and I had a similar problem with his inventory extention stones. Check your quest journal to see if you might've taken a related pet bag extension quest by mistake.

He found out he'd taken the SUPER inventory quest from the inventory master and it prevented him from talking to the banker about the normal 8-slot extender stone.

Just delete the Super quest if you have it and it should open the option to get the normal quest again.

Edit: Or in your case, look for any normal non-super quests blocking your way.

Ok i checked it all out, but i think theres is no quest that could block that one for the super cage. There are only normal quests left and they all have nothing to do with inventory, safe or cage.
  • Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Edit: nm I re-read your post. I have no idea what could be wrong. The only thing I can suggest is to see what the venomancer trainer or pet manager can offer
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok i still don't know what it was but now...all is fine. Now the Inventory Master had the Quest for me and i could use my super cage. Whatever that was...i am glad that it is over ehh...or whatever lol.
    But i really want to thank all off you for your great helpb:victory

think this thread can be closed or deleted or what ever b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.