When will Tw be fixed ??

HatedSoul - Sanctuary
HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Just a simple question ... When will TW be fixed? when will teh rules work? its been on the site for an half year or longer .... what a year ... why dont it work?? dont u see all servers are getting emptyyyyyyyyyy???????????? there no1 left to tw with soon..... i mean genies they can change each week but a simple tw bug is never to be fixed whyy??? do u know hhalf of the server quits because of this?? maybe not in 1 week but over the year i bet thousends quited because of the the TW system i mean these events wont make u more money i bet u made even less then if u had no event ...

when will tw be fixed ?!?!?!
I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
Post edited by HatedSoul - Sanctuary on

Comments

• /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hmmm.. What bug?
    Packs World International
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    rule 6 no clan is allowed to have 2 lvl 1 lands in our server they own almost allllllll land all 1 2 3 u name loool no1 can tw this way or have spirit enough to stand up against m ...

here u see allll tw rules non work tho :

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory

i think we all have a right to have a good tw ... all that flame me on this are just scared to lose there coins ...the game going downn and this is why ...
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've been breaking the rules for a good long time now:

"3. You can jump, however flying and flying mounts are unavailable in battlegrounds."

I'm a hacker, ban me for life.

The real question is; when will someone over at PWE fix that page to reflect the actual rules of TW?
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    heyyy man dont try to safe ur land .... try to safe the game soon u have non to tw ... dont u want a good war?? a good fight?? or just coins do nothing all day delta ur **** off till u find out all quited
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I really dont wanna flame you but last times Ive seen you, you were factionless.
    So why care about 'a good fight' in TW ? oO

But yeah, either fix the map or fix the site...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    To Rule is a Rule ... and this is misleading because its been on there for a year ..... that hard that it takes a year to fix it?
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I don't do Delta.

I would also like it if TW was fairer.

I think, that if it was totally randomized with a maximum of 5 attacks per time slot, it might do the trick.

That, or maybe give the faction with the lower Refund Value a 10% Damage and Defense add-on at the start of TW, like the ones we get in BHs. Or maybe one that scales relative to the advantage the other faction has. It would also help if Refund Value went beyond 180 Million to reflect the actual strength of what I would consider "TW Factions". I bet Nefarious' Fighting Power would be Over 1 Million ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unsn07KBEb4 ).

To be fair, the coin profit that could be earned from TW has been reduced to almost nothing, with rising Gold Prices, so that recommended "solution" of minimizing the TW Rewards to discourage monopolies didn't really pan out. In fact, I think that the diminished rewards from TWs will only make it more likely that people seek to join the same big faction to save their wallets, while still being able to enjoy some TWs.

I think another viable solution would therefore be to increase the rewards gained for participating in TWs, as opposed to just winning TWs. I guarantee you that if the reward for doing TWs was something useful, like a Jone's Charm or one of the BH Charms that I was talking about that lasts for a week to all participants, or something similar, we would see increased interest in participating in TW, and maybe see more colors.

Anyways, to wrap it up, I think that the GMs should try to interfere as little with the situation as possible, especially considering that we all agreed to play by the same set of rules since the start of the server (I wus der!!!). If they want to change the rules, then so be it (Although change never goes down smoothly), but just having them constantly interfering, getting leaders banned, maybe disbanding a faction, or resetting the TW Map if it comes to it just seems like poor execution.

*Yes, Nefarious is Frieza.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I really dont wanna flame you but last times Ive seen you, you were factionless.
    So why care about 'a good fight' in TW ? oO

But yeah, either fix the map or fix the site...

look that u guys can only bring ingame stuff into this topic wich has nothing to do with me personaly in game or w/e ..... seems to me u dont want a good tw do u ?? u want the game to stay this way huh and every 1 to quit am i right??b:victory thnx all i needed to know ...

yes im factionless thats because of all the lies i leave if i see 1 be honest be reall have some pride ... damn so hard to find in this game been here a year now and still it dont work makes no sense to me

yep make tw more fair falls right on that 1 ... make it in sub classes idk idc lol ... im not the 1 who needs to make money for the boss im the 1 seeing where the problems are tho i think all want to play the game to the fullest and if they cant i can imagine many to quit du time
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So you basically say that no one wants to attack dominating faction because it holds two lvl 1 territories... and if it will be "fixed" then all smaller factions will start to attack all of the sudden?

b:surrender
    Packs World International
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    look that u guys can only bring ingame stuff into this topic wich has nothing to do with me personaly in game or w/e ..... seems to me u dont want a good tw do u ?? u want the game to stay this way huh and every 1 to quit am i right??b:victory thnx all i needed to know ...

lol oO I love how you jump at me and insult me.

If you wanna TW get a faction but if you jump at all people like you did to me, no wonder you dont have one b:chuckle

By the way, learn to read please. Troll <.<
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Arrowstorms - Sanctuary
    Arrowstorms - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pretty sure hes just venting because he got rejected from nef
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009

lol oO I love how you jump at me and insult me.

If you wanna TW get a faction but if you jump at all people like you did to me, no wonder you dont have one b:chuckle

By the way, learn to read please. Troll <.<

lol or spell
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009

yes im factionless thats because of all the lies i leave if i see 1 be honest be reall have some pride ... damn so hard to find in this game been here a year now and still it dont work makes no sense to me

yep make tw more fair falls right on that 1 ... make it in sub classes idk idc lol ... im not the 1 who needs to make money for the boss im the 1 seeing where the problems are tho i think all want to play the game to the fullest and if they cant i can imagine many to quit du time

omg the idiocy of this dude actually angers me....

what an idiot... fail troll...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1) To be fair, the coin profit that could be earned from TW has been reduced to almost nothing, with rising Gold Prices, so that recommended "solution" of minimizing the TW Rewards to discourage monopolies didn't really pan out. In fact, I think that the diminished rewards from TWs will only make it more likely that people seek to join the same big faction to save their wallets, while still being able to enjoy some TWs.

2) I think another viable solution would therefore be to increase the rewards gained for participating in TWs, as opposed to just winning TWs. I guarantee you that if the reward for doing TWs was something useful, like a Jone's Charm or one of the BH Charms that I was talking about that lasts for a week to all participants, or something similar, we would see increased interest in participating in TW, and maybe see more colors.

1) The REASON gold prices are so insane goes hand in hand WITH the territory holding Factions who have so much disposable income that they can easily afford to pay ANY price for the Gold they desire and therefore have no interest in letting anyone out bid them. This "Super Demand" brought on by an over supply of easily gained and maintained Coin makes the small amount of Gold in the system become insanely valuable. However, if they actually had some COMPETITION then they would not be so secure in their belief that this income was maintainable. However, right now TW is momentum based. Once you own land you can afford more skills, better gear, more cash shop items than Factions who do not own land. As time goes on and you collect more land you acquire better and better items until the non-landed Factions simply stand no chance of matching you unless they put in major amounts of RL money to catch up. This is why if the Faction holding the maps uses its Coin correctly it can easily hold the map down indefinitely.

2) This suggestion is VERY good on the other hand. If you gained some distinctly positive reward for PARTICIPATING in TW a lot more Factions would give it a shot and eventually they MIGHT be able to slowly catch up to the Monopoly Factions. However, the Victors cannot receive this same bonus or you will just make this situation worse. Right now, for instance, I have happily ignored TW fully aware that I cannot benefit from it because I am not lvl 90+ with Gold Gear & Perfect Shards or Better in my +11 Gear LOL. However, if there was some reward for doing TW instead of just losing money to give another Faction a chance to stomp me into the dirt without a CHANCE of victory for my side then I might pay it more mind.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think if falls made his bm hotter looking everyone would come back to the server :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOl over 1 million. I was thinking more along the lines of Its over 9000

b:pleased
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    woahhh weird ... map more red then last time few lands leftb:victory was some war huh??? was awsomeeeeeee fight i heard :S

leg got no spirit no more nor will others have thnxxxx pwi for not implicating the rules intime b:angryb:cry
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    1) The REASON gold prices are so insane goes hand in hand WITH the territory holding Factions who have so much disposable income that they can easily afford to pay ANY price for the Gold they desire and therefore have no interest in letting anyone out bid them. This "Super Demand" brought on by an over supply of easily gained and maintained Coin makes the small amount of Gold in the system become insanely valuable. However, if they actually had some COMPETITION then they would not be so secure in their belief that this income was maintainable. However, right now TW is momentum based. Once you own land you can afford more skills, better gear, more cash shop items than Factions who do not own land. As time goes on and you collect more land you acquire better and better items until the non-landed Factions simply stand no chance of matching you unless they put in major amounts of RL money to catch up. This is why if the Faction holding the maps uses its Coin correctly it can easily hold the map down indefinitely.

I disagree. I think the reason gold prices are so high are due to a lack of supply of AH Gold, and also an increased demand from *everyone* on the server, not just the main TW Factions. I mean that these days, people are more likely to want to use their Gold directly on the Cash Shop items as opposed to selling it to other people. I know that when Gold was under 200K, I used to just buy a Golden Hammer, open one of my Coin Boxes, and save myself the AH Fees and so on =/, has nothing to do with TW Factions. I suppose I could still do that now with Anniversary Boxes, which as has been roughly shown by Asterelle on another, now closed thread, the price is right for gold based on the value of the individual items in the box and the probability in which you get them http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=435702 . Also a thank you to Dorm for the probabilities xD.
    I think if falls made his BM hotter looking everyone would come back to the server. :D

Why do people insist on hurting my feelings b:sad? The breastesses don't get any bigger D:<

29encau.jpg

(But I see your point about its relevance to TW Maps ;D)

LOl over 1 million. I was thinking more along the lines of Its over 9000

b:pleased

LOL, Pedobear and other fake factions had a Battle Power of Over 9000. The big boys have gone Super Saiyan.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    hehe goldprice is easy ... most goldbuyers didnt like the events even and left :P thats why the short suply on gold and the event every1 puts the buyprice in themselfs ... so blame urself b:laugh
  • XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary
    XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think if falls made his bm hotter looking everyone would come back to the server :D

if only falls had a cuter face ;(
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The wiki says the same thing it is bugged.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rules
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    (Note: This rule is currently bugged, but will be fixed in the near future.)

This made me lol. I garuntee you that it will never be fixed
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This made me lol. I garuntee you that it will never be fixed

Nah, they'll probably fix it, like with rubber band, bleed..

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    omg the idiocy of this dude actually angers me....

what an idiot... fail troll...

hey u big fat noobie why is that??? scared losing ur coins?? u landowner huh??b:chuckle what u gonna do about it big man???

whats ur idea to improve the game? did u see our map?? did u ??? or u just spamming on forum like look me im scary 96 noob barb ill arrmaaa uuuuu right?? whahahah game going down bud ... im just stating that things should change ... what u flaming for?? tell me ... to feel what? good ? to me u only look dumb b:bye all flaming is to expect of landowners ... falls atleast comes with ideas to improve tw so we all can play it ... lets see when ur map turns all red buddy

the fact that u post on this a answer that has no relivation to the subject what so ever tells me enough .... u cant think of 1 can u ? hahaha
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Pretty sure hes just venting because he got rejected from nef

yep sure i am ... sure sure hahahaha soon u wont have no1 to fight no more b:victory and was just for myself huh ... maybe also for ur war? or for every1? b:kissb:bye

my rejection of nef has nothing to do with it the way the wars went this week woulda prbl made me leave again right away because i would feel bad for all those otherss and all are thousendsssssss thats dont get a good tw ... but u dont care right ?? aslong as u can keep ur coins all can quit and btw i just wanted a war with venus i didnt even want tw pay nothing lawl hhahah

for the rest i wont reply on any of u nooobs that flame on this no more ....

i hope gm and staff take this serious for a change its a way to safe the game
    (sry if that makes u landowners cry and u see ur paycheck go half way down but idc lol ^^)
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    What's with all this "landowner" talk? I prefer bourgeoisie, talk it over with your comrades and decide if that is a better term.

You know what title I will settle for; "Falls, Landed Gentry":

p-10374.jpg

That at least fits well with the image of TW Tea Parties on Sanctuary.
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What's with all this "landowner" talk? I prefer bourgeoisie, talk it over with your comrades and decide if that is a better term.

You know what title I will settle for; "Falls, Landed Gentry":

p-10374.jpg

That at least fits well with the image of TW Tea Parties on Sanctuary.

I lol'd, although technically i think MMORPGers woulda been classed by Marx as Lumpenproletariat
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I disagree. I think the reason gold prices are so high are due to a lack of supply of AH Gold, and also an increased demand from *everyone* on the server, not just the main TW Factions. I mean that these days, people are more likely to want to use their Gold directly on the Cash Shop items as opposed to selling it to other people. I know that when Gold was under 200K, I used to just buy a Golden Hammer, open one of my Coin Boxes, and save myself the AH Fees and so on =/, has nothing to do with TW Factions. I suppose I could still do that now with Anniversary Boxes, which as has been roughly shown by Asterelle on another, now closed thread, the price is right for gold based on the value of the individual items in the box and the probability in which you get them .

You are partially right but also partially wrong and I will explain why. Yes, the price of Gold is effected by many people but ultimately it is only effected by everyone who BUYS the Gold. Considering how little Coin many people have they would stop BUYING Gold as it began to reach insanely high prices and therefore the price would have to go down irregardless of demand. However, with Coin being no object to these Factions who gets TONS of it regularly, while doing next to nothing to deplete these funds otherwise, they can continue to afford to BUY the Gold with complete disregard for its current price. So they have to spend 500K, maybe 1 Mil...Who cares? They do are not going to suffer from spending such Coin and in the meantime it will just ensure they keep getting more powerful, keeping their cash supply, and makes it so that they do not have to spend any real money which makes it all the more worthwhile for them.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    A simple Intelligent change would fix all your problems ..

:::LIMIT THE NUMBER OF TERRITORIES A FACTION CAN OWN AT A TIME :::

This will FOR SURE leave some of that fun for More Factions and the chance to own at least 1 land and this also will stop those GREEDY **** from the ONLY 2 factions owning all the Game and the Fun and everything.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

You are partially right but also partially wrong and I will explain why. Yes, the price of Gold is effected by many people but ultimately it is only effected by everyone who BUYS the Gold. Considering how little Coin many people have they would stop BUYING Gold as it began to reach insanely high prices and therefore the price would have to go down irregardless of demand. However, with Coin being no object to these Factions who gets TONS of it regularly, while doing next to nothing to deplete these funds otherwise, they can continue to afford to BUY the Gold with complete disregard for its current price. So they have to spend 500K, maybe 1 Mil...Who cares? They do are not going to suffer from spending such Coin and in the meantime it will just ensure they keep getting more powerful, keeping their cash supply, and makes it so that they do not have to spend any real money which makes it all the more worthwhile for them.

I dun know about that xD.

All the territories give 520 Million Coins per week.

My Venomancer can comfortably grind 5 million coins per week. I think there are more than 100 Venos on any given server :P. Each Coin Box pops for 1 Million Coins, and I personally opened around 5 in a 1 month span (August). I think many more coin boxes were opened in any given server o.O. I know before they shut the Duke up, that we all saw plenty of Best Luck Coins, and even just 100 of those amount to the total TW winnings in a given week. We are swimming in an ocean of coins, which people grind for on a daily basis, and rarely have a use for outside of teleporters and skills. I know that things were different when the server started, and coins made a difference, but really, these days, I'd much rather have Gold o.O, or dollars :3.

So really, we would both be speculating, and neither one of us has the numbers. Where we disagree, is that I think that 520 Million Coins per week amounts to like less than 1% of a server's coin flow. And that I sincerely doubt that is enough to affect the demand for gold, especially after its divided by 150-300 People.

Also, What proof do you have that only TW Faction members are buying Gold? This claim just seems baseless. Keep in mind that whenever a person buys an Angel or a Charm, or anything that could only originate from the Cash Shop, from anywhere, it is the same as having paid for Gold (Whether it went through the AH or not). I seriously hope you don't mean to say that the 150 or so active main TW Faction members per server are buying up all the Gold.

I also find it funny that you would suggest that the main TW factions never need to buy Zen for themselves, especially considering the stuff I usually hear about my faction being a bunch of CS-Hos. You guys need to get together and decide which is which xD. (IMO the truth is somewhere in between)