Understanding BHs. Info/Input needed.

dieoh
dieoh Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
Hey im making this thread because I ahvent found an answer that convinces me, tried both forum and In game shouting.

Ok so my question is very simple. Are you not allowed to do two Bhs per day anymore?
If you sill can(i havent been able to do this since 2 days ago) what are u doing to trigger it.

For example my routine was very simple; I waited for the "server restart"(where CS and BH restart); got my BH as always, went to sleep.
When I wake up, I just went to the head hunter again and picked a second BH, which was always a different boss. I did the two bhs an waited for the restart again, rinse and repeat.

But since 2 days ago Im not allowed to do this anymore, anyone having the same issues? or any info that would be useful?

I was thinking of waiting for the restart, getting the BH, doing it right away, and see if I can get another one in the morning.

Any info would be useful, thanks.
Post edited by dieoh on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dieoh wrote: »
    Hey im making this thread because I ahvent found an answer that convinces me, tried both forum and In game shouting.

Ok so my question is very simple. Are you not allowed to do two Bhs per day anymore?
    If you sill can(i havent been able to do this since 2 days ago) what are u doing to trigger it.

For example my routine was very simple; I waited for the "server restart"(where CS and BH restart); got my BH as always, went to sleep.
    When I wake up, I just went to the head hunter again and picked a second BH, which was always a different boss. I did the two bhs an waited for the restart again, rinse and repeat.

But since 2 days ago Im not allowed to do this anymore, anyone having the same issues? or any info that would be useful?

I was thinking of waiting for the restart, getting the BH, doing it right away, and see if I can get another one in the morning.

Any info would be useful, thanks.
    You still can do 2x a day. BUT it cannot be the same boss.
    Example. BH 69. You can get pyro, polearm ar gaurnob. If first day you get pyro and you don't do your BH at that day, next day you can get polearm. So you will have 2 BH. If you don't do BH at that day on third day you can get gaurnob, so you will have 3 BH. But on fourth day you don't get anything. First you have to do previous BH's and then you will get another. Because you don't get new BH if the Boss needed to kill is SAME as you already have in quest list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Most likely what is happening is that everyday its the same boss. And since its coded to see if you've already done that day's boss you don't get two in one day.

I've noticed for awhile now I keep getting the same boss's days in a row. So no two bh's in a day for me. :(
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Example. BH 69. You can get pyro, polearm ar gaurnob. If first day you get pyro and you don't do your BH at that day, next day you can get polearm. So you will have 2 BH. If you don't do BH at that day on third day you can get gaurnob, so you will have 3 BH. But on fourth day you don't get anything. First you have to do previous BH's and then you will get another. Because you don't get new BH if the Boss needed to kill is SAME as you already have in quest list.

He's talking about the resetting that happens 4 hours after midnight on the Bounty Hunter.

The thing is, one of the two bosses is one that you did previously, whereas one is a new one. You cannot predict the latter, therefore, you cannot always get 2 bosses, as you cannot have two quests for the same boss. So there is no guaranteed way to get two BHs a day.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited September 2009
    Most likely what is happening is that everyday its the same boss. And since its coded to see if you've already done that day's boss you don't get two in one day.

I've noticed for awhile now I keep getting the same boss's days in a row. So no two bh's in a day for me. :(
    Yep same to me. At these days I'm getting same boss every day so no killing 2 bird with one stone.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dieoh
    edited September 2009

Hmm. thanks for ur reply. What do u mean by "next day"
    For me like I said, waited for the restart, imagine thats at 12AM, and got my BH: then I go to sleep and I wake up at idk 8AM, at that hour I was able to get the 2nd BH. Idk if u understand what I mean ^^

And about the same boss thing, this is what I was not sure. For example yesterday at 12AM, I got Zimo. Didnt do it right away, went to bed; woke up and I couldnt get a new BH. So I thought it was because maybe I would get zimo again, i did the BH. After turning in the reward, I couldnt get another BH.

And btw, theres a few people that told me they were having abi of the same issue, couldnt do more than 1 bh on the same day,
  • dieoh
    edited September 2009
    Edit: Sorry just saw all of u guys replies lol....

So thats peobably why, the same boss one after the other would mean just 1 BH per day.

Anyone been able to do 2 BHs yesterday or today?
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The 1 boss per day thing isn't necessarily true, I've done Damned Gaurnob once, turned it in to the Head Hunter, then grabbed another Gaurnob right after I turned in the first one. All after the reset but before the next reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
    edited September 2009
    Edit: Sorry just saw all of u guys replies lol....

So thats peobably why, the same boss one after the other would mean just 1 BH per day.

Exactly how it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    The 1 boss per day thing isn't necessarily true, I've done Damned Gaurnob once, turned it in to the Head Hunter, then grabbed another Gaurnob right after I turned in the first one. All after the reset but before the next reset.

If you had it before the new day started then it stacks like crazy stone.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    update: opss wrong Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • dieoh
    edited September 2009
    To try and sum it up.and correct me if im wrong

You can get BH twice a day, as Long as 2 things trigger
    one, that you pick the 1ts BH in the first four hours after the server reset.
    After those four hours, you are able to get a 2nd BH as long as its not the same boss from the BH you got at server reset.
    edited September 2009
    To try and sum it up.and correct me if im wrong

You can get BH twice a day, as Long as 2 things trigger
    one, that you pick the 1st BH in the first four hours after the server reset.
    After those four hours, you are able to get a 2nd BH as long as its not the same boss from the BH you got at server reset.

Your assessment is correct.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Your assessment is correct.

And what time is server reset?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got 3 BHs in one day.

One when the new day started. Second 4 hours later. Third after HT went down and the came back up. But now I can't get a party for the second one because not many people have it. b:cry
    edited September 2009
    And what time is server reset?

Server Reset for Heavens Tear is 3am EST or 12am PST. Adjust according to your time zone.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Server Reset for Heavens Tear is 3am EST or 12am PST. Adjust according to your time zone.

Thanks a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I have never once been able to do this
  • dieoh
    edited October 2009
    I have never once been able to do this

Cause you cant.

You cant get 2 Bhs with the same boss in the same days.
    Lets not confuse this with: ---Getting BossA on day1, and getting BossA again on day2 , and doing both on day2---

to try and explain it better.
    The reason why u sometimes cant get Two BHs a day is the following, um lets put a scenerio.

Lets say on you wait the server reset on day one,you get BossA from the BH.
    Then after four hours you should be able to get your second BH, If an only if this new BH boss isnt BossA. If it is (remember this is random) you wont get a second BH on that day.

And dont confuse this with getting a BH, getting BossA and on the server restart you get Boss A again. Its not the same.