Bloodthirst, Bloodhunger, Consume, Devour

XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
anybody ever seen these pet skills? just wondering. I did a search.. so dont be all "use search"
Q - How to win on Perfect World?
A - Throw money at it.
Post edited by XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    anybody ever seen these pet skills? just wondering. I did a search.. so dont be all "use search"

Use search.

Could not resist.... There is a post that has all the pet skills listed and with explanations.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've seen them, they're rare skills. They also don't seem that great to me, especially in PvE because of the really long cooldown times.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yes i know what they do and where they come from.. its just i never talked to anyone who has actually had the skills on their pets.
    So anyone who has used these skills.. i'd love to hear what you think about them.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • vonmyking
    vonmyking Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ehm, is it possible to learn these skills to a pet or does it have to have it when you catch it ?
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pets don't come with them, they're found in the event on Tuesday nights and can be traded.
    Use search.

Could not resist.... There is a post that has all the pet skills listed and with explanations.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334821

Would be nice to have some feedback on the skills in that thread, but then it would be necroed.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Pets don't come with them, they're found in the event on Tuesday nights and can be traded.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334821

Would be nice to have some feedback on the skills in that thread, but then it would be necroed.

which event is this, and what lv do u have to be to do it?
    thank you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool