thanks for narfing the bm!

davijohans
davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
b:sinfinally! the mighty bms will stop pwning all ard them! that 12 sec balance skill was really killing this game! thank god its fixed to 6 seconds. now we can stop fearing the bms OP skillz
thanks so much

luckely, the nix bleed is still intact! cuz the bleed effects just the normall way, so all goes well in the balanced pvp map! good work!
Post edited by davijohans on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    b:sinfinally! the mighty bms will stop pwning all ard them! that 12 sec balance skill was really killing this game! thank god its fixed to 6 seconds. now we can stop fearing the bms OP skillz
    thanks so much

luckely, the nix bleed is still intact! cuz the bleed effects just the normall way, so all goes well in the balanced pvp map! good work!

QQ

So one legitimate skill is bad when you can still abuse a skill that doesn't do proper pvp damage reduction?

You're a whiney *****, aren't you? lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When will the bleed QQ end?

When I get my herc I'll put level 5 Flesh Ream on it. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When will the bleed QQ end?

When I get my herc I'll put level 5 Flesh Ream on it. b:lipcurl
    When will ppl stop bug abusing with the veno char just because they fail to play any non-overpowered class?
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When will ppl stop bug abusing with the veno char just because they fail to play any non-overpowered class?

Lmao b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What's a narf?
    hai2u
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What's a narf?

I think he meant "narc", which is someone who informs the police.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Meiko - Heavens Tear
    Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nah i think it was nerfing, but i can be wrong. Also can be wrong in definition as well , so bare with me.

Nerfing (in games): Typically means making one weaker. Weakening a skill they had which makes the effect of it ALOT weaker.

They pretty much did it with most genie skills in the last patch.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Must have been too many $$$ spending venos QQing about BMs actually being able to hold their own against them with a decent skill. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's nixes and OP genie skills for bms(TS,balance) and tree(barbs) but does any1 even think of the other 3 classes (clerics,wiziez,archers)?

They don't HAVE any genie skill that's just as good as those were for others.
    If anything it sound's like bms are getting balanced again which leave's the venos as the only OP ones again,but that will never change so you guys gotta deal with it somehow...hey at least they are the only ones who can't complain about skills/genies or other classes pwning them b:laugh .
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know, I was making fun of the OP's failures.
    hai2u
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    thanks so much

They didn't really nerf those skills, they just made the base damage lower, and make you work for that extra potency. But what they DID do was make it so that you can't have an effective Balance/ThunderStorm/Tree of Protection skill all on one genie. Since if you're full Dex/Str the other skill becomes useless.

If anything, Tree/Balance/Thunderstorm have the potential to be even more effective depending on your genie stats.

Tree of Protection - For every 2 STR the max HP is increased by 1% for, with the base being 30%.

Balance - For Every 16 STR, it lasts another second.

Thunderstorm - For Every DEX, damage increased by 2%.

My genie can barely hold all 5 of it's skills due to it's affinity requirements being so high. Costs 21 Affinity which only lvl 100+ genies will be able to use lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    +1 QQ
    for pheonix nerf or bleed nerf who cares

jeez lazy **** devs , we've been complaining about that stupid bleed for like almost 8 months or so

and still they didn't do anything about it
    at least give us an explination WHY you devs didn't fix that overpowermenth yet ..
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    thanks so much

Bleed ticks me for like 1k its not a lot of dmg. At the same time a lvl 99 wizards can easily 1 shoots me even tho i have 9.5k hp and same with high lvl barbs. A lvl 99 wizards using undine strike + crits pretty much always 1 shoots an archer and barbs using Tree + Armageddon will 1 shoot you as well unless they miss.

Seriously bleed is like the smallest problem in pvp at higher lvls, bleed cant 1 shoot, cant bypass you charm its just dot dmg <.<
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Phoenix bleed damage is Godwin's Law of PWI. Once a thread degenerates to the point where a comparison is made to it, any further reasonable discussion is impossible.

Congrats to the OP for achieving this with the opening post.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You see a nix requires someone to spend money in the cash shop, balance does not.

Therefore, bleed will not be nerfed.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bleed ticks me for like 1k its not a lot of dmg. At the same time a lvl 99 wizards can easily 1 shoots me even tho i have 9.5k hp and same with high lvl barbs. A lvl 99 wizards using undine strike + crits pretty much always 1 shoots an archer and barbs using Tree + Armageddon will 1 shoot you as well unless they miss.

Seriously bleed is like the smallest problem in pvp at higher lvls, bleed cant 1 shoot, cant bypass you charm its just dot dmg <.<

For us people that don't have 9.5k hp (I have 5.6k without a barb buff), 1k extra dmg every second or so as well as dmg from the veno is gonna drop me extremely fast. Hell the veno could just run away and I would bleed to death before I could touch her.

*That* is bugged.
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For us people that don't have 9.5k hp (I have 5.6k without a barb buff), 1k extra dmg every second or so as well as dmg from the veno is gonna drop me extremely fast. Hell the veno could just run away and I would bleed to death before I could touch her.

*That* is bugged.

yes but wait until bleed stops scaling and the venos damage is irrelevant and all they are left with is debuffing people b:dirty
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    narf-pinky-narf-idiot-demotivational-poster-1220654049.jpg
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Damn you Falls, I was coming in here to post a similar picture.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Damn Falls was too fast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Icedog - Dreamweaver
    Icedog - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    narf-pinky-narf-idiot-demotivational-poster-1220654049.jpg

b:laughb:victoryb:laugh LMAO NARF!
  • LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear
    LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Aw **** i got lost in the forums and had to get a PHD in necromancy to GTFO of here D=
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.