unbound

HotPlayBunny - Heavens Tear
HotPlayBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
gosh make a item to make bound items become unbound and tradeable. it drives me nuts think what a fool could think about making bound items
Post edited by HotPlayBunny - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    People who pk? To introduce one game device purely to cancel out another is pointless.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    binding your items is only useful on pvp servers, when you cant afford to keep an endless supply of GAs
    People who pk? To introduce one game device purely to cancel out another is pointless.

OP means make an item so you can unbind YOUR OWN items, because binding higher level equips can get extremely expensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • redoctober123
    redoctober123 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I always thought that buying lvl 80 Gold TT was kind of a silly move... with RB gamma it might last you, what 1-2 month or so... Then you need lvl 90 gear and you're stuck with bound items that do nothing but take up space.

An item to remove that bind would be quite useful. I don't see why such gear binds int he first place. If I want it bound, I'll bind it with a charm.
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    auto-bind is how they force you to give them more money. if people could sell all these auto-bound equips it would mean less dragon orb sales for PWI. this way they can make all your equips worthless when you get new ones and it makes it so no one else can use your old upgraded equips thus making them buy their own dragon orbs.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    auto-bind is how they force you to give them more money. if people could sell all these auto-bound equips it would mean less dragon orb sales for PWI. this way they can make all your equips worthless when you get new ones and it makes it so no one else can use your old upgraded equips thus making them buy their own dragon orbs.

I wouldnt lay this one on PWE so readily. In almost every MMO game, the best stuff is bound to the user. Quite simply they dont want the gear to be tradeable, to the point where already existing ones just cycle around & no one cares about acquiring new ones anymore. Out of all games i've played, this game actually seems to have the least amount of bound gear.
  • CrackKills - Lost City
    CrackKills - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wouldnt lay this one on PWE so readily. In almost every MMO game, the best stuff is bound to the user. Quite simply they dont want the gear to be tradeable, to the point where already existing ones just cycle around & no one cares about acquiring new ones anymore. Out of all games i've played, this game actually seems to have the least amount of bound gear.

i have never seen a game with so much autobound gear before. (and i have played a lot) most have no bound gear.
  • Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i have never seen a game with so much autobound gear before. (and i have played a lot) most have no bound gear.

One of the most widely known MMO has it set where any magical equipment will bound when equipping it. Nearly all the magical equipment from bosses & quests bound when picked up. Of course it is only one in a sea of MMOs. b:thanks