this is imo an endgame wb in human form.self buffed
Post edited by Cbastor - Lost City on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    fail barb... accuracy sucks.. wont hit **** endgame
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    He made one for Wiz (and it wasn't accepted so well).
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009

well wb do have bloodbath?also they make accuracy pots right? plus this would be the best TW wb .stun pot an acc pot and perdition and bb
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    Gabriil - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well wb do have bloodbath?also they make accuracy pots right? plus this would be the best TW wb .stun pot an acc pot and perdition and bb

Man, get lost. Giving up 2x g12 accuracy (+300 accuracy a piece, plus 100% from the rings, that's 1200 accuracy) for 2 g12 HP shards, that means 300 hp. You have to be quite dumb realy.

There, fixed:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c8aca370c24021cc

Edit: For the record, if you were to actually be able to get that gear, you'd have to spend a few thousand dollars in the game.

There, this is slightly more affordable, but still insanely expensive, by my standards, or any other one's playing PWI at the moment, if you ask me: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=2e545ecc0d4812db
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well ok, that is a better wb for most things but not a better wb for tw lol
    anyways ive ben saying on all of my post of these endgame chars that im not really sure how to build them just would be my opinion of what an end game class may be like
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    aka im a troll dont listen to anything i have to say b:victory
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    well ok, that is a better wb for most things but not a better wb for tw lol
    anyways ive ben saying on all of my post of these endgame chars that im not really sure how to build them just would be my opinion of what an end game class may be like

OK. I hope that by level 94 you have managed to be in at least one TW.
    You might notice that the barbarians bring the catapults to your tower/crystal etc, then let the cata auto-attack and then wreck havock b:angry
    That's actually the most fun part, wrecking havock. You'd take that away and replace it with "miss miss miss" messages. Would you consider that "good" in TW?
    Look at the damage and HP of the barb and immagine you'd hit 8/10 times with 300 hp less, or immagine it would hit 2/10 times, but have 300 hp more. Which is better?
    Another thing, immagine you decide to use Perdition. 300hp more would add about 150 damage on the players you'd hit. With the amount of hp you'd use, the damage you'd do would be... 87.144 (21.786 in PvP), with the accuracy gems. With the hp gems, it would be 87.744 (21.936 in PvP). You mean to tell me that you'd rather give up two thirds of the chance to hit with THAT 1st number for the chance to deal 150 extra damage (in the event you'd actually hit anything at all with 800 accuracy at level 100)?! BAHAHA!

PS. Immagine that would be a crit, or immagine you would have axes with Zerk, like any right minded barbarian wants end-game, and immagine it would be a Zerk Crit Hit xD You'd one shoot yourself. Literally.

PPS. Forgot - if you're demon (which you are) add 10% extra damage to the above. Then go drool. 23.964 would be your PvP normal hit. 95k~ would be a zerk crit, in PvP.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would prefer 1200 accuracy over some 400hp anyday when I already have 40k hp.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Man, get lost. Giving up 2x g12 accuracy (+300 accuracy a piece, plus 100% from the rings, that's 1200 accuracy) for 2 g12 HP shards, that means 300 hp. You have to be quite dumb realy.

not dumb, but reasonable.

Shabby - 530 coins ea.(530)
    Rough - 3 shabbies(530*3)
    Blemished - 3 roughs(530*3*3)
    Common - 3 blemisheds(530*3*3*3)
    Average - 4 commons(530*3*3*3*4)
    Beautiful - 4 averages(530*3*3*3*4*4)
    Flawless - 4 beautifuls(530*3*3*3*4*4*4)
    Immaculate - 5 flawlesses(530*3*3*3*4*4*4*5)
    Perfect - 5 immaculates(530*3*3*3*4*4*4*5*5)
    Incomparable - 5 perfects(530*3*3*3*4*4*4*5*5*5)
    Amber Gem - 6 incomparables(530*3*3*3*4*4*4*5*5*5*6)
    Golden Soulgem - 6 amber gems(530*3*3*3*4*4*4*5*5*5*6*6)

a grade 12 accuracy gem costs 4,121,280,000.
    oh wait, two. 8,242,560,000.(eight billion, two hundred and forty-two million, five hundred and sixty thousand coins.)
    based on current gold rates... you will need $20,606.40.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just get some perfect ones from WB/delta or buy em for like 1m each.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OK. I hope that by level 94 you have managed to be in at least one TW.
    You might notice that the barbarians bring the catapults to your tower/crystal etc, then let the cata auto-attack and then wreck havock b:angry
    That's actually the most fun part, wrecking havock. You'd take that away and replace it with "miss miss miss" messages. Would you consider that "good" in TW?
    Look at the damage and HP of the barb and immagine you'd hit 8/10 times with 300 hp less, or immagine it would hit 2/10 times, but have 300 hp more. Which is better?
    Another thing, immagine you decide to use Perdition. 300hp more would add about 150 damage on the players you'd hit. With the amount of hp you'd use, the damage you'd do would be... 87.144 (21.786 in PvP), with the accuracy gems. With the hp gems, it would be 87.744 (21.936 in PvP). You mean to tell me that you'd rather give up two thirds of the chance to hit with THAT 1st number for the chance to deal 150 extra damage (in the event you'd actually hit anything at all with 800 accuracy at level 100)?! BAHAHA!

PS. Immagine that would be a crit, or immagine you would have axes with Zerk, like any right minded barbarian wants end-game, and immagine it would be a Zerk Crit Hit xD You'd one shoot yourself. Literally.

PPS. Forgot - if you're demon (which you are) add 10% extra damage to the above. Then go drool. 23.964 would be your PvP normal hit. 95k~ would be a zerk crit, in PvP.

So you prefer to have pdef necklace and belt rather than elemental which is more usefull for a wb? Also, you getting out of tiger form to "wreck n havok" during TW when you are a catapuller... are you ****? Seems like your "TW's" are _slightly_ different than Lost City's.
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    not dumb, but reasonable.

a grade 12 accuracy gem costs 4,121,280,000.
    oh wait, two. 8,242,560,000.(eight billion, two hundred and forty-two million, five hundred and sixty thousand coins.)
    based on current gold rates... you will need $20,606.40.

Oh, and grade 12 hp shards, are way cheaper... now I get it. For the record, if he had the money to make his initial set-up, he would have been able to swap 2 grade 12 hp shards, for 2 grade 12 amber. My guess is grade 12 HP shards will cost a lot more than ambers. I bought flawless ambers for 300k, but flawless citrines were fore sale at 800k at the same time. Go figure...

I'll stick with my first statement: you'd have to be a crappy barb to put hp shards in your weapon, more so if it's grade 12 hp shards.
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    So you prefer to have pdef necklace and belt rather than elemental which is more usefull for a wb? Also, you getting out of tiger form to "wreck n havok" during TW when you are a catapuller... are you ****? Seems like your "TW's" are _slightly_ different than Lost City's.

Bahaha! Maybe you're right about the full lionheart set, getting 7% extra p def and 5% crit rate for 15% m def and 2k hp... you might be right..
    "wreck n havok", yes I would do that after I brought the catapult to the crystal. I would go human and Armageddon all the unlucky suckers in range. Then go back true form and have fun with my demon true form. Remember, this is all theory, as I am level 73 atm (unlike someone who doesn't use an identifiable avatar).
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you'd have to be a crappy barb to put hp shards in your weapon, more so if it's grade 12 hp shards.

lol, correctivo!b:victory
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bahaha! Maybe you're right about the full lionheart set, getting 7% extra p def and 5% crit rate for 15% m def and 2k hp... you might be right..
    "wreck n havok", yes I would do that after I brought the catapult to the crystal. I would go human and Armageddon all the unlucky suckers in range. Then go back true form and have fun with my demon true form. Remember, this is all theory, as I am level 73 atm (unlike someone who doesn't use an identifiable avatar).

You have to take into consideration if you're endgame... others are too.

Perdition @ the crystal is a terrible idea in a "serious" tw. ( I have roughly 23k hp)

However I have done it, so I can't ***** too much. Just make sure you use tree before you do it so no hiero tic is involved.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I would prefer 1200 accuracy over some 400hp anyday when I already have 40k hp.

I'd prefer it now with less than 10K hp. And my accuracy sucks...786 or so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I agree with Sticky only about 50%... Its not the accuracy though (which can be solved by bloodbath), its fine... Its your low STR, sure you might equip the weapon. But it will act like it is a broken weapon which is more or less useless. Have you BASE STR at minimum, not total

Accuracy can be solved by bloodbath (LVL10 gives minimum accuracy of which is above 2k for endgame for the price of 16% HP loss, sage gives 225% accuracy for cost of 10% HP, and demon gives 300% accuracy for the cost of 15% HP)

Or this http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=0b808825850e2646 which is my build plan

And there is a light armor build, which is quite enough DEX imo

Its not your accuracy, its your base STR that will be a problem for your engame werebeast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    please answer this question
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63271&page=20

Thank you.delete please.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009

It is already answered???
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Unrelated, I have 4777 accuracy >.>
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009

O.O wait, you would prefer more acc than hp? mmhmm yea...b:laugh theres also CV rings misty rings putting acc shards on your wpn and better yet YOU HAVE BLOODBATH, FFS stack hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    It is already answered???

Sorry agian but where?delete please.
  • Gabriil - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    O.O wait, you would prefer more acc than hp? mmhmm yea...b:laugh theres also CV rings misty rings putting acc shards on your wpn and better yet YOU HAVE BLOODBATH, FFS stack hp

It's not about the Bloodbath. It's about the fact that he put 2 grade 12 hp shards in his WEAPON, FFS! And then you say "oh, you can fix that with bloodbath...b:shocked" WTF?! Why would you gain 300 hp instead of 1200 accuracy, no bloodbath involved?! If you use bloodbath, it takes away 15% of your hp, which means a LOT more than 300. Now, let's see, what would I give up now, when I have 8k hp... 300 hp, or 15%? 300 or 1200? Hard choice...
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    You guys don't seem to have a point...

You can have minimum of a certain stat if you want. Its how to play and how to build correctly.

For a barbarian

at least 1 VIT every LVL is a must, barbarians should not abandon their VIT, period.

1 DEX every 2 LVLs is also a must period, whether you can have LA / axe hybrid build, minimum DEX (minimum endgame at current cap is actually 57 DEX) or in between.

Also 3 STR every LVL to keep on axes and armor if you want to be having the lastest gears.

Minimum is 3 STR, 0.5 DEX, 1 VIT every LVL. You can just have 0.5 extra on a barbarian. Whether it is STR, DEX or even the common VIT on a barb.

I done this pattern already with
    Basic Barbarian build (6 STR, 1 DEX, 3 VIT every 2 LVLs), which is this char
    Axe / LA hybrid build (3 STR, 1 DEX, 1 VIT every LVL), which is "Carebear_xD"

I am want to try STR barbarian (7 STR, 1 DEX, 2 VIT every LVL)

You can mix up with that free extra 0.5 points if you like.

It is pretty simple to build a barbarian without failing IMO.

Final minimum build at 99 would be: 299 STR, 54 DEX, 104 VIT for latest HH gears, or if you want to use the LVL95 ones, its cool to have that build too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You guys don't seem to have a point...

Also 3 STR every LVL to keep on axes and armor if you want to be having the lastest gears.

I done this pattern already with
    Basic Barbarian build (6 STR, 1 DEX, 3 VIT every 2 LVLs), which is this char

Would this be the tank build or not using axes?TY
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Would this be the tank build or not using axes?TY

I can use latest axes, with 2 extra STR. My build is layed out of 3 + 2.

The normal gears mostly require every 3 STR on axes, 2.5 on armor. Special gears like HH gears are starting of 5 then LVL after that..

What I mean is building from latest equipment

Basic gears, here is the pattern from starting levels (STR:DEX)
    3:5, 6:6, 9:6, 12:7, 15:7

Now the special gears from HH / mold gears
    5:5, 8:6, 11:6, 14:7, 17:7

Most people would love the power, so HH / mold gear would be their build, this is also my build

This is a basic barbarian build, which is simple and great b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    b:shocked

(10 chars)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • brutal1111