Death Penalty

icenightwind
icenightwind Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
When you are white/pink, what items are considered "Items currently equipped" and "Inventory"? I turned pink when attacking a red name and I lost my equipped crit arrow. Is this therefore considered an Inventory item? The guide info says, "Items Currently Equipped Include: Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Flying Mounts, Mystical Tomes, and Chat items." Does this mean arrows, fashion and land mounts aren't considered equipped items and can be lost when white/pink?
Post edited by icenightwind on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Items currently equipped: all gear you have.... equipped. Your armor, weapon, aerogear, ammo, clothes, etc. I'd think that was self-explanatory. o_O

Items in inventory: stuff that isn't equipped but occupies a slot of your inventory when you push B.

Mounts can never be lost unless they're in egg form as mounts and other pets are stored in the pet bag, which is considered seperate from inventory.
  • icenightwind
    icenightwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If that is the case and ammo and fashion is considered an, "Item Currently Equipped". Why did I lose my crit arrow when dying after turning pink when attacking a red name. According the PVP guide, there is no chance of losing an "Item Currently Equipped" when pink or white.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If that is the case and ammo and fashion is considered an, "Item Currently Equipped". Why did I lose my crit arrow when dying after turning pink when attacking a red name. According the PVP guide, there is no chance of losing an "Item Currently Equipped" when pink or white.

Yeah, that bit is pretty much a lie. I've dropped a crit arrow before and once I even dropped a helmet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, that bit is pretty much a lie. I've dropped a crit arrow before and once I even dropped a helmet.

This. That guide is both outdated and inaccurate, and before it was just inaccurate.

Also, are you sure you were pink? What's considered pink here looks more like a light purple whereas the first stage of being red looks closer to pink.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    This. That guide is both outdated and inaccurate, and before it was just inaccurate.

Also, are you sure you were pink? What's considered pink here looks more like a light purple whereas the first stage of being red looks closer to pink.

If you meant me, then yeah, I was definitely pink. I try not to go red because I can't afford too many scrolls. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]