What are 'Must Have' Zen items?

mappam7
mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I bought a $10 gift card at Target and wondered what you guys would think are Must Have Cash Store Items?

I have looked at the extra storage as a good option but before I spent this I thought I would ask seasoned players.

Thanks!
Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
Post edited by mappam7 on

Comments

• DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver
    DivineMaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Perfect Hammer, to open your lvl 50 stash b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Perfect hammer at 50 is probably the first "Must" item. (Even that is optional, there's some nice alternatives that are harder to get)

Storage space, yes. Storage space is wonderful to have. Inventory first, then bank would be my priority.

If you do, or intend to hoard, dragon quests - the the cupboard (holds mats only) is good - dragon quest items count as mats for some unknown reason.

The next biggie would be charms. They don't really matter early on, but some classes really really need them later.

For PVP, pretty much everyone needs charms.

You almost certainly want a mount and faster aerogear at some point - the expensive ones are just fashion items, look at the stats. The cheapest ground mount does just fine.

Guardian angels and the teleport powders are handy. I've not bothered myself, buy I certainly see the appeal. Avoid the teleport MAP though, that's a huge ripoff.

And finally - dragon orbs. Because a better item is lovelier. And because celstones are really quite expensive, and it took me like eight to get to level2 without an orb.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you're just spending $10 for now, I would advise against a charm. Get something permanent; storage is a very good idea, or try a cheap mount. I wouldn't bother with flying mount until you can get one of the faster ones.
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Personally more storage space was my priority item, went straight for the Max Inventory Stone, means i can gather more, go to town less and there for make more money to buy more stuff later b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dragon quest items count as mats for some unknown reason.

So do shards...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mappam7
    mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thank you all for the replies and info.

As I am still only lvl 14 I think I will go for the extra storage with this $10 card. Now that I know that our local Target Store has the cards I can get more later on.

There were two cards available - $10 & $20 - I had no idea what I could buy with Real Money (I had not looked at the Cash Store Items) I went for the lower value with hopes that I could buy something useful with that money.

$10 doesn't buy very much b:chuckle (now that I have actually looked through the store items) and stuff seems pretty expensive to me??

Thanks again for the info - much appreciated.
    Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.