Sent Ticket, how long wait for pwi email back

tao45
tao45 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
i sent in a ticket that i was scammed, by some1, had 4screen shot of our conversation. i was trading a black raptor for 20mil, but we didn't use the trade icon coz he said his trade had a glitch, so we did party trade. i drop my raptor n he drop 20coin, took my raptor n log off. then couple hr later he sign back in n was trying to sell the black raptor. I sent in a Ticket with the screenshot but i didn't receive an email saying that they got it. Should i send it again or wait? n how long should i wait?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah - you definately got scammed.

It might take a while - I think they have a long line of customer service tickets to get to at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • tao45
    edited September 2009
    yea i no that, n i feel stupid, so it gonna take a long time? but i thought if i send in a ticket there should b an automatic email that send to me that they receive my ticket no? plus live chatt don't work or something, or is there no one on it? so i have to wait again......b:sad
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Probably 4-5 months
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • tao45
    edited September 2009
    umm u freaken kidding me right...cant b that freaken long
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I sent in a ticket and it took like maybe a week for a response.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol, it's not actually that long, it's just that they've been getting alot of tickets lately.

Your issue seems pretty important, so a week or less is probably about right.

Also, 500th post, get!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It takes 3-5 business days, so please be patient. and remember, only send 1 ticket, because each new ticket you send puts your original ticket back at the bottom.(as it is the weekend now, so they wont even get to tickets till Monday :p)
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    in this specific case, you're screwed. if the GMs deem it ok for you to have your raptor returned to you, it'll be a miracle. the manner in which you performed the trade is extremely unsafe and a perfect opportunity for what the other player did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • tao45
    edited September 2009
    then does that mean i won't get my stuff or the 20mil lol, back? dang that suck a longest time, but still don't i get an automatic email telling me they receive my ticket? that was 40gold gone n the event with new mounts will end b:sad that mean im b broke for some more weeksb:cry
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    After you send a ticket it tells you ur ticket was submited. Thats kinda like telling you. lol
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes, you have to use common sense ><

The devs can only do so much to protect their users, but after that, it comes down to your common sense.

I am sorry you got scammed but i agree with the other users that you most likely wont get it back.
  • tao45
    edited September 2009
    i didn't receive an email does that mean i didn't send it? coz my internet was slow when i sent it.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    chesticles wrote: »
    It takes 3-5 business days, so please be patient. and remember, only send 1 ticket, because each new ticket you send puts your original ticket back at the bottom.(as it is the weekend now, so they wont even get to tickets till Monday :p)

This is all correct. OP, everything you need to know about your question is in the above quote.
This discussion has been closed.