Trading items over accounts?

Ayukina - Heavens Tear
Ayukina - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can it be done? I have a Blademaster I want to collect Hay with and pass to my Venomancer, but I don't THINK it is possible, is it? Can I also give gold to my other account if I already put it all on the one?

Lastly, can a blademaster even use Hay? I know there is that 20 hay quest thing, but does it benefit my blademaster at all?
Post edited by Ayukina - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can mail yourself the hay. Also, hay will benifit your bm if you want to have a pet or soemthing... like a mount maybe.
  • sarahjane
    sarahjane Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Using the Post Box (usually located near a Banker)

Cash is sent immediately with a 500coin charge
    Items are sent in 1hour also with a 500coin charge

Make sure you type the character name correctly(Recipient)
    Also enter a message title & a message in the main box Doesn't have to be anything of significance i usually type the number 1 that seems to work fine. b:laugh

Alternatively you could ask a friend (if you trust them sufficiently) to pass them over to your other character.

Hay can be used to give an additional pet slot (usually for all class pets which look pretty but don't fight for you)
  • Ayukina - Heavens Tear
    Ayukina - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nice! Thank you all. ^_^ I am close to a getting my flying mount, so a horse is bleh for now. I think my Venomancer might need the hay more. *Hay increases the amount of pets completely, right? (That is another thing....only one pet at a time, until you use the hay, right?)*

You have both been much help, thanks. :)
  • Rgae - Sanctuary
    Rgae - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They hay will upgrade it another slot. Then you do another quest for another slot and so on.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is also the somewhat risky, but free, method. Have both characters go to a secluded location (make sure it's the exact same spot), make sure there are no other users nearby, then drop the items from one character, swap to the other character, and pick them up.

I've used this myself, but it is certainly not without risk. If for some reason you lose your connection you could lose all of your dropped items, or there's the possibility someone could swoop in and grab them, so I wouldn't recommend it for anything really valuable.

Still, it can be easier if you have a bunch of stuff to swap and don't want to send a bunch of mails at 500 coin a piece.