Revitalizing the server

Options
syl
syl Posts: 378 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So i was expecting a topic like this to go up as soon as TW bidding ended, but it looks like the cq forum spammers are offline or something.

N e ways, thank u server, for finally waking up and making tw interesting. Alot of ppl complained about how much cq is op or they're doing this and that and blah blah blah about how much u hate them. and now u finally do something about it.

I always thought other factions were just scared of spectral alliance kos and that was the reason they didn't bid (sg1owns did get put on kos when they attacked cq so umm yea).

however there are some guilds that aren't up there that i would have liked to see there. Ominous, SafeZone..dunno y Suteki didn't bid us, and other guilds.

so what are ur thoughts on this weekend?
Post edited by syl on

Comments

• MyBish - Lost City
    MyBish - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ
    10 characters.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    So i was expecting a topic like this to go up as soon as TW bidding ended, but it looks like the cq forum spammers are offline or something.

N e ways, thank u server, for finally waking up and making tw interesting. Alot of ppl complained about how much cq is op or they're doing this and that and blah blah blah about how much u hate them. and now u finally do something about it.

I always thought other factions were just scared of spectral alliance kos and that was the reason they didn't bid (sg1owns did get put on kos when they attacked cq so umm yea).

however there are some guilds that aren't up there that i would have liked to see there. Ominous, SafeZone..dunno y Suteki didn't bid us, and other guilds.

so what are ur thoughts on this weekend?

SG1 got put on KOS by Daikoku since uber outbid him on attacking a land.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »

not so, noone is 100% sure y sg1 was put on kos.
    One rumor is because yes uber outbid but gg cuz CQ still bidded

the reason i think is because sg1 and some bloodlust were pking cq somewhere in swamps or somewhere else. I remember that loveyoulong was involved.
  • MyBish - Lost City
    MyBish - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

the reason i think is because sg1 and some bloodlust were pking cq somewhere in swamps or somewhere else. I remember that loveyoulong was involved.

I think it's cute how you say no one knows for sure, but in reality uber outbidding dai was the reason. You thought wrong.b:sad
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Eh? I was there when it happened. CQ bid on a land, uber outbid and Daikoku didn't come back online in time so we "lost" that land for the week.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It doesn't matter, none of them can win.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »

Talked to many SG1, and I believe uber as well. This is true.

Annnd, I don't think any of the guilds will win. Unless everyone in CQ is super busy in morning or afternoon wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ>CS
    that is all
    cya all in TW cant wait b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

yeah, they're doing something about it. they're giving money and pvp to cq.

gg.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol destroying nonfactors in TW = revitalizing? Nothing good will happen as long as people run to CQ to get money handed to them.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Regardless of who wins or loses, I think it's about time other factions get involved with TW. It gives many more players the opportunity to participate and enjoy the game for what it's meant for.
    b:bye
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Regardless of who wins or loses, I think it's about time other factions get involved with TW. It gives many more players the opportunity to participate and enjoy the game for what it's meant for.

what is enjoyable about getting slaughtered for 5 minutes? there are 2 guilds on this server that can last more than 5 minutes in a solo TW the rest are just a joke.

btw being able to last more than 5 minutes doesnt mean the other 2 are good just that they can actually last 5 minutes.

as long as everyone runs to CQ just to get paid nothing will ever change. i'd bet at least half the people in guild dont care about the guild. they just care about the payment they get every week.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And by that you mean get one-shot every 10 seconds for 4 minutes while CQ destroys their crystal.
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what is enjoyable about getting slaughtered for 5 minutes? there are 2 guilds on this server that can last more than 5 minutes in a solo TW the rest are just a joke.

lol how about learning how it works inside? Getting to actually SEE the instance?
    Who cares about getting slaughtered? It's not like you lose anything.
    b:bye
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not all of us enjoy getting steamrolled as much as you do.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I thought a TW with a full 80 people vs an empty base took at least 6 minutes ,not 5?
    and honestly who really cares who controls the map anymore.Even if cq were to stop deffending completely and lose all thier lands,what would spectral rq or any other guild say? would they say hahahaha CQ lost? i mean come on cq already won.also who cares if cq were to rpk what would people do or say? they would probually say alot but do nothing.syl this post was a waste because even if the rest of the server were to attack CQ it would probually make thier job easier.all cq has to do to deffend a guild like sg1 is send one of thier 99 mages in to icedragon and one shot thier entire guild.My entire point to this post is who cares cuz cq already won ,just play the game and have fun.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol how about learning how it works inside? Getting to actually SEE the instance?

You lose bid money, tower money, cata money. Tw is pretty expensive for lower level guilds who don't have land to start with.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Its actually a pretty dull map.

And you do lose something. Your guild loses its bidding fee. Your members lose their herio's if they turn up with one. Your guild loses more money if they attempt to touch a catapult or a tower.

Trust me, if u want to know what a non-factor TW is like, get a lvl 31 alt, go red, walk outside west gate and start hitting people. You'll get bored of it pretty quickly.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

i dont know if you know this but if you remember i believe it was Wildcats or one of those guilds that asked GZ to have a "practice TW" and shin got banned for it for 1 week because it was like a "fake bid".

so yea, having 5min TW = waste of time and free money and the guild that bids also loses some money, pointless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So where is this relationship going
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender
    If I wanted to test TW, I wouldn't do it against someone who owns more than half the map.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think the guilds attacking don't quite understand how TW work. By now they should seeing as SG1 got kosed for no reason. (Both Conqueror and Spectral)

All I can say is I know who is QQing at the moment. And for those who don't know, it's Spectral. They hate us a lot. You have no idea how cute that is.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think it's cute how you say no one knows for sure, but in reality uber outbidding dai was the reason. You thought wrong.b:sad

Dai did not want to KOS over the outbidding, it wasn't until some SG1 started attacking CQ that they were put on KOS. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not all of us enjoy getting steamrolled as much as you do.

Dark!b:bye

By the way check out my new sig...ironic, you let your teamates get steamrolled during double wave!!! :O
  • Ryla - Lost City
    Ryla - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yo CQ, I'm really happy for ya and Imma let you finish, but you gonna get rolled by Fantasia. b:cute
  • Claytonbgsby - Lost City
    Claytonbgsby - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think everyone's forgetting the biggest war of the weekend:

GZ vs N'Sync
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

-Clayton Bigsby (with some editing by mods)

YM
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

1. What new sig, I see nothing

2. I didn't let the party get steamrolled during double wave, more like.

Barb walks out to collect mobs
    Barb uses roar
    Barb dies
    Somehow, someway, by some act of god, we live
    ???
    PROFIT
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lost City's been dead ever since Bloodlust died.

Truth.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Claytonbgsby - Lost City
    Claytonbgsby - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Lost City's been dead ever since Bloodlust died.

Truth.

My heart has been dead since you quit.

oh wait i'll see you all the time in RQ b:cute
    I had a wife, but I had to divorce her because she was a Damn ______Lover. ______ ______!

-Clayton Bigsby (with some editing by mods)

YM
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont think I love you anymore :(