Reset map?

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Just wondering if the map is going to reset when CQ get all the lands?I heard rumors that this happens.Not sure if its true.Oh yeah wheres my friggen mount? lol?b:surrender Hope i get a platnuim hp charm for my month long waitb:cute
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just wondering if the map is going to reset when CQ get all the lands?I heard rumors that this happens.Not sure if its true.Oh yeah wheres my friggen mount? lol?b:surrender Hope i get a platnuim hp charm for my month long waitb:cute

They will also reset all the player levels back to one, since the rest of the server is not good enough to deserve to keep their levels....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    They will also reset all the player levels back to one, since the rest of the server is not good enough to deserve to keep their levels....

i dont get it -___-
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol, this thread makes no sense at all. It's the same as if you reach lvl 105 you will be reseted to lvl 1, cos you can't level higher atm....yea, that's how ridiculous it sounds.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    wtf does land and lvls have to do w/ anything what ever fux i hate all u people.last time i post anything lol
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol don't take it too hard. It was just an example. Im not comparing TW lands and player lvls as they were the same thing. I just gave you an example how ridiculous the whole "TW lands reset" thing sounds, cos i don't think it will happen. That's it ;) Besides, i think when CQ takes all map - they will get bored and :CQ members will split into other guilds so they could still TW lol; or some CQ members will just leave the pw....whatever it will be - its fine by me.
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    CQ will just take it back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    b:chuckle yeah im not mad i jus hate seeing the same **** in this game,nothing ever changes and i and like others never recieve there mounts.I post stupid thoughts so a GM see's because I dont spam tickets.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Probably not even if one guild take all the lands on one server. Will they reset the TW map one day? Maybe.

On the english servers of the malaysian version, one guild pretty much controled all the lands. It stayed like that forever.

On the phillipino's servers, they had quite alive TWs with 4 to 9 guilds owning lands. Yet, they reset the TW map once after a bit over a year.

So, here it's the admins who will decide if they do it or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh come on, stop complaining. Sanctuary has a situation where all the lands are split 2-to-1 between two factions and in the last few months, only two factions have managed to get land but they both lost it when they were attacked by one of the other two.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Come to HT, we have a very fun map :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Look how many factions are attacking CQ this weekend..... 15 or 16?

If that happens every weekend, the map won't stay completely red for long. b:laugh
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Look how many factions are attacking CQ this weekend..... 15 or 16?

If that happens every weekend, the map won't stay completely red for long. b:laugh

Maximum attacks per day = 3. If 3 of the biggest guilds (excluding CQ) can't take land from CQ with triple attack then do you actually think the other random guilds make ANY difference to the map? Lemme answer this for you: no.
    edited September 2009
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Maximum attacks per day = 3. If 3 of the biggest guilds (excluding CQ) can't take land from CQ with triple attack then do you actually think the other random guilds make ANY difference to the map? Lemme answer this for you: no.

Troll for CQ much? lol

No guild can sustain the whole server attacking them every weekend. Some lands will be lost, and if you don't think so, you're rather naive.
    edited September 2009
    No guild can sustain the whole server attacking them every weekend.

It all depends on how strong the attackers are...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I think this Ninja Panda can take the whole mapb:shocked
    derder.jpg
    edited September 2009
    It all depends on how strong the attackers are...

How many times have you had to defend more than 10 TWs in one weekend?

Yeah, you're right. Nobody can win against CQ. lol

loljs.jpg
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think this Ninja Panda can take the whole mapb:shocked
    derder.jpg

Someone is looking to get banned, I see.

As an interesting note, it's kinda weird to see the smaller factions attacking each other. Of course, that gives them a higher chance of acquiring more land, but then they will also attract the attention of the bigger factions.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Someone is looking to get banned, I see.

As an interesting note, it's kinda weird to see the smaller factions attacking each other. Of course, that gives them a higher chance of acquiring more land, but then they will also attract the attention of the bigger factions.

how is this bannable? wheres yor funny bone?
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Troll for CQ much? lol

No guild can sustain the whole server attacking them every weekend. Some lands will be lost, and if you don't think so, you're rather naive.

No, I'm not trolling. I'm telling you the facts. Harvester, Spectral, RageQuit all attack CQ land and each attack has 3min difference on when the TW starts, still CQ defends all 3 successfully.

Ok, now comes next day.. lets say randomguild 1, randomguild 2 and random guild 3 attack CQ land on that day... what the **** do you think they can accomplish if Spectral RageQuit and Harvester couldn't???? Are you dumb? It's not like CQ is gonna run out of resources (hiero, pk pots,people). Then comes next day, again, 3 attacks on CQ lands by random non-factor guilds which TW's are completed in 5min/once the first cata is in their base.

These random guilds don't have any kind of chance in hell to win against Conqueror. Seriously are you on crack?

CQ just wants whole server to attack them because they are bored out of their mind since there is no real challenge in Lost City for them at the moment and probably never will be until Conqueror takes their leave of the server.

1 person/party can solo every other guild in the server excluding Spectral RageQuit and Harvester.

So again I ask you, how do you plan on winning against this scenario?
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No, I'm not trolling. I'm telling you the facts. Harvester, Spectral, RageQuit all attack CQ land and each attack has 3min difference on when the TW starts, still CQ defends all 3 successfully.

Ok, now comes next day.. lets say randomguild 1, randomguild 2 and random guild 3 attack CQ land on that day... what the **** do you think they can accomplish if Spectral RageQuit and Harvester couldn't???? Are you dumb? It's not like CQ is gonna run out of resources (hiero, pk pots,people). Then comes next day, again, 3 attacks on CQ lands by random non-factor guilds which TW's are completed in 5min/once the first cata is in their base.

These random guilds don't have any kind of chance in hell to win against Conqueror. Seriously are you on crack?

CQ just wants whole server to attack them because they are bored out of their mind since there is no real challenge in Lost City for them at the moment and probably never will be until Conqueror takes their leave of the server.

1 person/party can solo every other guild in the server excluding Spectral RageQuit and Harvester.

So again I ask you, how do you plan on winning against this scenario?

i don't really see a guild with less then 180 mil gold return taking land. we're not Rage quit, and even if we send 1 pt to a tw u can bet that party will be 98+ and there will be towers up

tbh the smaller guilds actually helped cq by preventing the triple attack, now the only time that something might happen (and it's a very low might) is saturday night when we have to defend gz, spec, and harvester. and we've defended RQ, Spec and wildcats in one day. don't think harvester can bring to the table what RQ did.b:bye

btw one of those guilds have a 10k gold return....fake guild much?
    edited September 2009

When is the last time you've had to participate in 17 TWs in one weekend? Sure, CQ will win most of them I have no doubt about that. Nice to see you've pulled your magical crystal ball out your **** and can fortell the future... I know this cause your post stinks of ****, much like your attitude. lol :P

Unlike many, I have nothing against CQ... they worked hard and got their land fair and square, but hey, they've lost TWs in the past that everyone expected them to win, and I don't care who the guilds are... having enough people on during all those times to fight all those TWs isn't going to be a walk through the park, as much as you'd like to pretend.

lol and you called me the crack smoker. hahaha
    edited September 2009
    How many times have you had to defend more than 10 TWs in one weekend?

There is 3 TW at the same time at most. Not too hard to win if all 3 are underpowered guild.

Radiance successfully defended more than 10 TW in one weekend on HT... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    When is the last time you've had to participate in 17 TWs in one weekend? Sure, CQ will win most of them I have no doubt about that. Nice to see you've pulled your magical crystal ball out your **** and can fortell the future... I know this cause your post stinks of ****, much like your attitude. lol :P

Unlike many, I have nothing against CQ... they worked hard and got their land fair and square, but hey, they've lost TWs in the past that everyone expected them to win, and I don't care who the guilds are... having enough people on during all those times to fight all those TWs isn't going to be a walk through the park, as much as you'd like to pretend.

lol and you called me the crack smoker. hahaha

Exactly what part do you not get? Seriously get your head out of your **** and look for a second. Like the poster above said, 3 attacks is maximum per day. It does not matter how much you argue with me here, the actions after this weekend will make you shut your mouth. b:shutup
    edited September 2009
    There is 3 TW at the same time at most. Not too hard to win if all 3 are underpowered guild.

Radiance successfully defended more than 10 TW in one weekend on HT... b:bye

And it's possible they do defend all 17 territories and win the 1 territory they're attacking. Still, it's 18 instances they have to participate in... school just started for most, the unnamed game opens again this weekend, and maybe 60-80 active members? I just find it difficult to believe that they'll win all 18 wars, let alone participate in all of them. They may end up forfeiting or giving up a land or two like they've done in the past.

Exactly what part do you not get? Seriously get your head out of your **** and look for a second. Like the poster above said, 3 attacks is maximum per day. It does not matter how much you argue with me here, the actions after this weekend will make you shut your mouth. b:shutup

It's 3 attacks at a TIME not in a day. CQ defends 8 territories on the 19th.

If you're going to be a jerk, at least get your facts straight so you don't look stupid.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh come on, stop complaining. Sanctuary has a situation where all the lands are split 2-to-1 between two factions and in the last few months, only two factions have managed to get land but they both lost it when they were attacked by one of the other two.

(it's soon about to be completely red by how the map looks. but ffs I can never tell, I thought Leg still had Archosaur and it was red all the time)

I think we should do a map swap just to utterly **** with players. b:kiss Can Sanct have HT's map pretty please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    And it's possible they do defend all 17 territories and win the 1 territory they're attacking. Still, it's 18 instances they have to participate in... school just started for most, the unnamed game opens again this weekend, and maybe 60-80 active members? I just find it difficult to believe that they'll win all 18 wars, let alone participate in all of them. They may end up forfeiting or giving up a land or two like they've done in the past.

If you're going to be a jerk, at least get your facts straight so you don't look stupid.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq IM A JERK b:cry
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    CQ will be able to defend all their wars easily as long as they at least show up to some degree. Simple as that.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Troll for CQ much? lol

CQ can wipe out most of those guilds with just one party.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009

how can you be level 89, play on a pvp server, and have no idea how TW works?

RQ defended over 10 guilds in one weekend with ease.
    there is no war of attrition when these non-factor guilds have no income. 75% of them won't even have charms.

any losses by CQ this weekend - save for spectral and harvester* - will be because cq is GIVING them land.

you may think that "omg but look it's all different times CQ won't be awake for all of them!" well the same thing applies to the guilds ATTACKING cq as well. they won't be online just as much as CQ won't be online.

triple attacks by non-factors are easy, cheap, and even fun for a little while.

*GZ is not included either. CQ gave them a land a few weeks ago, there would be no surprise if CQ let them have another.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    On the english servers of the malaysian version, one guild pretty much controled all the lands. It stayed like that forever.

And last time I checked, Warlords still owned the entire map over there.

That's the thing some players don't understand. We are not talking theories and rumors here... On any other server (much older servers), when 1 faction manages to get the upper hand in TW, all hope is lost. No other faction, no alliance, not strategy manages to push them back.

The owners of the map keep getting richer and richer, hence more powerful every week. All high level mercenaries who play to win wanna join them. They don't get weaker with time, they only get stronger...

I would really like to know what makes PWI so special that this won't happen here?

However, it would be extremely unfair for the faction that did mange to get the whole map to loose it all in a blink of an eye. Anyway, they would probably just retake it all in a few weeks...