Extra Storage?

mappam7
mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a couple of quests to expand my storage (inventory) but I THINK they all involve Real Money (Zen/Gold)?? Right?

I can't remember what the quests are called - but one will give me storage for Crafting Mats only and one for more Bank Slots etc.

Is there a way (or am I missing something) to expand storage WITHOUT buying it?

Also - I bought a Pre-Pay Gift Card ($10.00) and wondered what you would recommend spending it on? What is the "Must-Have" items that you have to 'buy'?

Also - should I separate this into $5.00 for 2 characters or won't that be enough to actually buy anything?

I know this is a Lot about Zen/gold but I put it here because I really want the extra storage by doing quests or other INGAME methods....

Thanks (and move if you think it should be).
Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
Post edited by mappam7 on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The Banker has two quests to gather mats to increase storage. There is no mats quest for inventory though. If you took the quest from the Banker for the stone, just trash it and go back and get the mat one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mappam7
    edited September 2009
    Thanks Poison.

So the "stone" quests are Gold/Zen and the Mat is collection from drops? I do have the collection one and will continue to try to find the stuff needed.

Thanks again.
    Hugs Pam

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mappam7 wrote: »
    Thanks Poison.

So the "stone" quests are Gold/Zen and the Mat is collection from drops? I do have the collection one and will continue to try to find the stuff needed.

Thanks again.
    That's correct! The only freebies you get though are 2 storage and 2 pet bag. Inventory, wardrobe & cupboard all cost money. And warning, if you use a stone or cage instead of one of the freebies, you can't do that freebie quest later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fayded - Lost City
    Fayded - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mappam7 wrote: »
    Thanks Poison.

Thanks again.

That's slightly misleading. You can STILL do the inventory stone expansions etc from mat collection and drops simply by selling the mats and drops for cash and using the gold trading function to buy gold, then use the gold to buy the required stones, I have done several inventory expansions this way.
  • Lady_Satsue - Lost City
    Lady_Satsue - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Keep in mind that nothing HAS to cost rl cash. Although it does for sum1 you can buy any item from botique w/ ingame cash if your patient enuf to find sum1 sellin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mappam7
    edited September 2009
    Thank you all - very good info!

I finally have found Some of the mats for the expansion quest b:victory so I feel a little better about that.

It is hard to figure out a lot of these "little" things in this game - when some of the items needed for a quest are 'shop' items and some you can get/find. I wish that the different quests would tell you which it is!

Thanks again!!b:kiss
    Hugs Pam

• RiiC - Raging Tide
    RiiC - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That's slightly misleading. You can STILL do the inventory stone expansions etc from mat collection and drops simply by selling the mats and drops for cash and using the gold trading function to buy gold, then use the gold to buy the required stones, I have done several inventory expansions this way.

OK I've been searching around the forum for cupboard info and someone mentioned making cupboard stones in 1k streams with tokens. How does that work and where do you get the tokes?
    Also, swapping coin for gold seems a lot of work when the swap prices are very high.

There are so many ways to do stuff that it is a bit confusing when the info is also very hard to find.
    I'm just trying to be efficient and not waist my time.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Here you go:

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php?title=Anniversary_Box#Perfect.C2.B7Token_of_Luck

(Short answer: take 40 tokens to the boutique agent and manufacture a stone)
  • Dark_Feather - Lost City
    Dark_Feather - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    also, don't necro please.

thank you.
    [SIGPIC]http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/okamime/?action=view&current=colorful.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alts:
    Shiome: Psychic 2x
    Okami_Sukino: Venomancer 3x
    Ayumi_: Assassin 0x