Who can 'earn zen'?

Absoluth - Heavens Tear
Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ever since you guys implemented the 'earn zen' thingy, i've been checking it to see if i could score a few gold out of it. Not a single 1 showed till now. Im wondering, which countries does this function apply to? Any chances it will be expanding to south american countries (brazil to be more specific :P)?

With the high gold prices and all, being able to get at least a gold charm or whatever from this system would be very helpful.
PWI:
"Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Absoluth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Some of the offers are dysfunctional. Even one of them for me where the registration e-mail has arrived at long last, I have still not earned anything since. Not even the blockbuster which I've registered complete with credit card.

I still have to wait a few more days for the ticket response, and then reply and wait another week. So it could be another 1.5 - 3 weeks before I get my zen.

/endQQandrant
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    moving to the CS huddle.

We've been speaking with our partners about getting more deal for players who connect from outside of the U.S. and while I do not have any specific details I'm sure more offers will be added in the future.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ah. Cool. Looking foward to it.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tartara - Dreamweaver
    Tartara - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is one about auto insurance in there worth 441 zen. It works and that is what I used to buy my Perfect Hammer with plus a few extra coin.

You dont need to enter your real information but do enter your real phone number. They do call.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is one about auto insurance in there worth 441 zen. It works and that is what I used to buy my Perfect Hammer with plus a few extra coin.

You dont need to enter your real information but do enter your real phone number. They do call.

You actually gave em your number?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Lady_Satsue - Lost City
    Lady_Satsue - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You need to be really careful tho. Most of the free offers make you go thru a million adds and sum will charge your cell phone bill like 10$ a month. Just read the fine print on the bottom if your not sure cause you don't have to give phone # to get past those types of adds. The best thing to do is just read the fine print each time you see sumthin your curious about b:shocked It is quite a hassle. If you have a credit card the Netflix and Blockbuster free trials are best. You just sign up and quit right away w/ absolutely no charge. I personally had no time delay with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]