Dailies...

Options
$exi - Sanctuary
$exi - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I just turned 81 and I have so many quests not done it's reDUNculous lol.

Some of them are left over from lvl 75... I realized that it was a problem when I realized that I don't have ANY intention to start on my fb79 lol. I haven't even mentioned it to my faction.

Daily quests are to blame!@ Just went back to school so I do: bh - 1 hour, cube - 30 minutes, CS and FQ - 20 minutes, world quest?! sigh...while i watch tv probably 40 minutes (let's just say thank goodness i'm on PVE server lol).

That's like....a huge amount of time I can't even calculate!!! (it's ~2.5 hours)

er....so...um...that's more time than i spend on studying...

Plus if I keep spending money like this and no grinding of any kind i'll be broke in...exactly 97 days!

at 81 i get about 20% exp a day. I bet if I did all my quest I could level twice on the same day haha.

I wanna know if you guys dropped a daily? or do them at 11pm every other night...or...what works? how do you guys have so much time!?
b:tired
Post edited by $exi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't do cube and it's hard for me to find BH59 parties so I only do the BH69's I get
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dropped cs for a long while when I was saving up for new armour. During the double exp weekends I dropped wq and grinded instead. I never do cube.

No intention to do fb79? Don't you need that to level your spiritual culti so you can get better skills?

I have quite a few quests left over and the reason is....they're just not worth it. Hours of battling difficult crowded magic spamming mobs, burning pots, and flying all over the map to npc's for around 1% and a pittance in coin? As for quests such as "The punishment" and "Mystery in the swamp"...those can just lie forgotten forever -.-
  • Kerrigan_ - Lost City
    Kerrigan_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't do cube and it's hard for me to find BH59 parties so I only do the BH69's I get

you cant find bh 59 parties?!? thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. people are always looking for parties.

to the op:

i cant really afford to do cube every day...
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't really try and most of them end in fail.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Bh59's take 2 mins looking for a squad near head hunter and 15 minutes unwined. Bh69's take a good deal more searching and either a wine fee or 45-60 minutes unwined.

I agree though, a bad bh59 party can be disaster :/
  • Fuzznutts - Sanctuary
    Fuzznutts - Sanctuary Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me personally, I don't do WQ, CS, or BH. CS takes waaayy to many coin now to do, WQ takes about a hour and half to do (but it is free XP), and BH are a waste of time and money to me. I do one-mans and get the coin and DQ drops from them (not to mention rep). In doing that instead of those three things I've managed to get enough coin to shard my armor, upgrade 3 of manufacturing skills, and a few other things. Yeah it's a slower road to take, but it allows me to get caught up on a few things I've needed to without leveling up too fast.
    If we always do what we've always done,
    We'll always get what we've always got~ (Unknown)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me personally, I don't do WQ, CS, or BH. CS takes waaayy to many coin now to do, WQ takes about a hour and half to do (but it is free XP), and BH are a waste of time and money to me. I do one-mans and get the coin and DQ drops from them (not to mention rep). In doing that instead of those three things I've managed to get enough coin to shard my armor, upgrade 3 of manufacturing skills, and a few other things. Yeah it's a slower road to take, but it allows me to get caught up on a few things I've needed to without leveling up too fast.
    Omg. I cannot imagine to play without DQ,CS, and BH. These 3 give me 600K experience+ 120K spirit every day. Now consider how many mobs you have to kill if you want this exp. Without it it would be very loooooong way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CS = 350k
    BH = 300k
    WQ = 300k
    Cube = 450k ~ 550k
    RB Delta = 2.2mil ~ 4.4mil
    3.6mil ~ 5.9mil exp a day b:dirty
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I realized that it was a problem when I realized that I don't have ANY intention to start on my fb79 lol. I haven't even mentioned it to my faction.

Sounds like me. I still have my FB69 tabs because I have bad luck with FBs...BHs can go off without a hitch, I can even heal solo with a good tank for BH69, but when tabs are brought into the picture something messes up and makes it impossible for me to do. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Um... stop doing dailies and catch up on your quests? Duh.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    First of all Gratz on 81 Sexi,
    2nd.. As you've probably noticed Im doing TT alot... I dont always do my dailies... Havent done WQ for a while, BH sometimes. Im not gonna pay 80k per day for stupid CS and FQ bores me, lol...
    I wanna get my TT80 gear first, and waiting for a friend to catch up with me so we can do stuffs together

Off topic: which guild u were in again? I have a feeling it was Balance but not sure o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I do...

BH daily. (Well, sometimes I batch a couple of days together, but I've not missed a bounty yet)

CS can go hang. Not done it except to see what it was, won't do it again.

Dragon quest, used to do a lot, haven't bothered with since I got a prize-mount. No need for a horsey any more! Plennnty of time before the 90s to start again, for now the items make cash.

FQ can go hang too. It's in Arch. I hate visiting Arch and get out as soon as I can get to the illusion stone.

Not up to worldquest yet, it can probably go die in the same fire that burns west arch to the ground.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I do...

BH daily. (Well, sometimes I batch a couple of days together, but I've not missed a bounty yet)

CS can go hang. Not done it except to see what it was, won't do it again.

Dragon quest, used to do a lot, haven't bothered with since I got a prize-mount. No need for a horsey any more! Plennnty of time before the 90s to start again, for now the items make cash.

FQ can go hang too. It's in Arch. I hate visiting Arch and get out as soon as I can get to the illusion stone.

Not up to worldquest yet, it can probably go die in the same fire that burns west arch to the ground.

Can I ask what is it FQ?thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Friendship quest.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Friendship quest.

Oo. Thank but it is just 15K exp so it is nothing.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you're only getting 15k out of it, you're not doing it correctly.
    See this guide.

For the OP:
    WQ is the only daily I do. CS is stupidly expensive after 80, BH just plain sucks (9/10 times, it's in Wraithgate. I hate Wraithgate). Never done cube, don't really intend to, and FQ is a hassle. Do your quests. They'll serve you better than daily time-wasters. And the 79 culti is SO worth it.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL

Some players whine about running out of quests while others whine about having too many...

Seriously people, stop whining...
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you're only getting 15k out of it, you're not doing it correctly.
    See this guide.

For the OP:
    WQ is the only daily I do. CS is stupidly expensive after 80, BH just plain sucks (9/10 times, it's in Wraithgate. I hate Wraithgate). Never done cube, don't really intend to, and FQ is a hassle. Do your quests. They'll serve you better than daily time-wasters. And the 79 culti is SO worth it.

thanksb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wanna know if you guys dropped a daily? or do them at 11pm every other night...or...what works? how do you guys have so much time!?

I play PWI for fun...so unless I'm really trying to level, I don't do WQ every day. I also stack my bh's and do them every other day...that way I have time for questing, grinding and helping faction-mates. I'm usually on 8-10pm EST and that's all I really have time to play during the week.

I've not done the cube nor a FQ. I'll try out the cube eventually, I'm sure. But like I said, I play for fun...and for me fun= killing mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    On 2X exp weekends, in certain areas you can grind 1M + Exp an hour so it's not worth your time to do dailies, except CS since it only takes minutes. Cube I wouldn't recommend doing unless you're confident you can complete it fast, otherwise grinding would be faster.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I do CS and BH, and WQ if I have something else to do. Cube drains money way too fast and my die rolling skills are lacking b:chuckle. Otherwhise I grind, I never quest anymore excepting certain quests such as spirit cults, fbs, and certain quest chains such as wraiths ploy. I don't quest because I can make far more money and far more experience grinding than I get from the higher level quests. The only reason I still do CS is because I don't need commons yet, not to mention back at lvl 30 I had bought 1000 of each shabby and made them into whatever stone I needed for CS and I haven't run out yet XD

Imo, grind, don't quest excepting of course spirit cults and your fbs, and if you count BH as a quest...
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Really it depends what you are limited by.

If coin is not a factor I would drop FQ first and then WQ as they are long boring hassels.

Cube is very cheap these days and you can even make plenty of money if you sell the rewards (especially at 90+). BH is good if you can form squads quickly.

Really at 81 though you should do gamma -> 85. It should be pretty easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    WQ 200k xp
    CS 230k XP
    Cube 400k XP
    BHx2 400k XP

Can't wait to do rebirth delta.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    First of all Gratz on 81 Sexi,
    2nd.. As you've probably noticed Im doing TT alot... I dont always do my dailies... Havent done WQ for a while, BH sometimes. Im not gonna pay 80k per day for stupid CS and FQ bores me, lol...
    I wanna get my TT80 gear first, and waiting for a friend to catch up with me so we can do stuffs together

Off topic: which guild u were in again? I have a feeling it was Balance but not sure o.o

hey you!!! long time no see. ummm i'm in crescents hehe
    Yeah i have noticed that ^^ I think i've TT with you twice or something. Should i really drop WQ and CS and FQ? hmm...more grinding eh?
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    exent wrote: »
    LOL

Some players whine about running out of quests while others whine about having too many...

Seriously people, stop whining...

but...i'm not wining...just didn't wanna be alone b:sad

so mean lahh....

Sounds like me. I still have my FB69 tabs because I have bad luck with FBs...BHs can go off without a hitch, I can even heal solo with a good tank for BH69, but when tabs are brought into the picture something messes up and makes it impossible for me to do. b:surrender

oh haha that's for sure part of the reason. But i think it's also i can never find a very long time slot for me to dedicate playing my fb from start to finish...it's such a commitment haha i know that sounds silly :)
    Really it depends what you are limited by.

If coin is not a factor I would drop FQ first and then WQ as they are long boring hassels.

Cube is very cheap these days and you can even make plenty of money if you sell the rewards (especially at 90+). BH is good if you can form squads quickly.

Really at 81 though you should do gamma -> 85. It should be pretty easy.

this is embarrassing...i've never done any rebirth...i wanted to but never wanted to bother anyone with it. I'm currently trying to convince the 80's in my faction to teach me to but...lol
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh haha that's for sure part of the reason. But i think it's also i can never find a very long time slot for me to dedicate playing my fb from start to finish...it's such a commitment haha i know that sounds silly :)

I think my guild forgot I never did my FB...which works out for me. I probably won't do 79 either and just tag along for a guildie's to do culti, since they'll want me to come heal anyway. b:victory

Edit: Also, multi-quoting is your friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • $exi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think my guild forgot I never did my FB...which works out for me. I probably won't do 79 either and just tag along for a guildie's to do culti, since they'll want me to come heal anyway. b:victory

Edit: Also, multi-quoting is your friend.

haha thanks! now multi-quote is REALLY my friend! we have each other on facebook and everything!! BFF!!!! XD
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    haha thanks! now multi-quote is REALLY my friend! we have each other on facebook and everything!! BFF!!!! XD

I'll make a fanpage for "Multi-Quoting on PWI forums" on Facebook, and we can become fans of it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]