Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    Then throw out the inactives

Hey look its fair again
    regardless, CQ has the advantage of being able to buy players. And that money gives people a much easier time than the majority of people in any other guild. Don't even start about cash shoppers, CQ has just as many, even if not all of them are as extreme.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

And I never said anything about it being unfair b:victory

But i did, u guys have the gear and lvls to go 1 v 1 cq (or maybe i am overestimating u) Yet u still have to rely on all 3 guilds attacking a set time (LOL @harvestor losing land because putting them in front of the assault is such a crush to the front line that ends the war with cq as cq being victorious).

And don't get me wrong, the triple attack is really the only interesting thing left in this game that keeps most ppl going. Win or Lose, it beats a 10 min walk to the crystal

But at the same time u can't say that spectral doesn't have the lvls and gear to face cq. or maybe again....i'm overestimating u

Random fact: Yoshiki's gear makes me wanna uninstall b:surrender
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    regardless, CQ has the advantage of being able to buy players. And that money gives people a much easier time than the majority of people in any other guild. Don't even start about cash shoppers, CQ has just as many, even if not all of them are as extreme.

had to double post this but umm...3 mil a week is what....6 zen? maybe? i can farm around 20 mil a week (cuz i have amazing veno powas). 3 mil is hardly an incentive. ppl join cq because we are pro @ pve. who farms gears the most (endgame that is) who unlocked new maps first?. who got netherbeast rings? dragon palace and other events? who won the martial arts tourney (that one is kinda pvp but we knew about it first). Hell, we have ppl in guild that knows about upcoming patches b4 they are released

Money helps...i guess but if 3 mil a week is a reason u join the guild then GG cuz u'll be spending the money on hieros, dolls and other stuff that u prolly wouldn't have to buy if u werent in the guild
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But i did, u guys have the gear and lvls to go 1 v 1 cq (or maybe i am overestimating u) Yet u still have to rely on all 3 guilds attacking a set time (LOL @harvestor losing land because putting them in front of the assault is such a crush to the front line that ends the war with cq as cq being victorious).

And don't get me wrong, the triple attack is really the only interesting thing left in this game that keeps most ppl going. Win or Lose, it beats a 10 min walk to the crystal

But at the same time u can't say that spectral doesn't have the lvls and gear to face cq. or maybe again....i'm overestimating u

Random fact: Yoshiki's gear makes me wanna uninstall b:surrender

Quite a few people with the "epic" gears are not on during TW b:cry

But our levels and gears are catching up...I think...lol

But I 100% agree with you that a war that lasts a while longer then 10 minutes = b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Teka - Lost City
    Miss_Teka - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Xtacy>both guilds...except where it counts. there he kind of comes up shortb:cry
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    had to double post this but umm...3 mil a week is what....6 zen? maybe? i can farm around 20 mil a week (cuz i have amazing veno powas). 3 mil is hardly an incentive. ppl join cq because we are pro @ pve. who farms gears the most (endgame that is) who unlocked new maps first?. who got netherbeast rings? dragon palace and other events? who won the martial arts tourney (that one is kinda pvp but we knew about it first). Hell, we have ppl in guild that knows about upcoming patches b4 they are released

Money helps...i guess but if 3 mil a week is a reason u join the guild then GG cuz u'll be spending the money on hieros, dolls and other stuff that u prolly wouldn't have to buy if u werent in the guild
    3 mil is still 3 gold charms other people don't have, or new gear or refining something to +4. Right now, sure, it's not worth as much, but it's still better than nothing. And at times where the economy wasn't screwed, you could get quite a lot for it. It's enough money for charm for a week + 7 days of crazy stone and cube.

And lol I'm RQ, I actually charge money once a month because I can spare it easily and it makes the game more enjoyable. As in, it's all going to dolls. I hardly buy anything else from there, honestly. It's not just CQ needing charms/dolls/etc.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Xtacy, u been talking down to everyone like you're the bomb or something.

Reality check "brah".........

You're not even thought of, when the l33t of cq are brought up.

PPl always like....
    "Omg that mezzy, farking can't be taken down!"
    "Omg wtf D.T has 20K hp???"
    "Omg platypuss, wtf why so hard to take a cleric down?"
    "Omg what is Fiddy_yen made of???"
    "Omg it's elayne we're all gonna die!"
    "Omg did u see the damage midnight just did on me"
    Etc.b:shocked

Your name is infact synonymous with the following lines and the like.
    "omg Xtacy that irritating noob forum troll, good for nothing failure"b:chuckle

You have been riding cq's wave.
    You are living in cq's shadow.
    You are not one of the assets contributing to cq's sucess.
    You don't have the right to talk down to noone.

Get over yourself and gtfo.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So much hate in that post

This is why we need Operation: Feel the Love
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Xtacy, u been talking down to everyone like you're the bomb or something.

Reality check "brah".........

You're not even thought of, when the l33t of cq are brought up.

PPl always like....
    "Omg that mezzy, farking can't be taken down!"
    "Omg wtf D.T has 20K hp???"
    "Omg platypuss, wtf why so hard to take a cleric down?"
    "Omg what is Fiddy_yen made of???"
    "Omg it's elayne we're all gonna die!"
    "Omg did u see the damage midnight just did on me"
    Etc.b:shocked

Your name is infact synonymous with the following lines and the like.
    "omg Xtacy that irritating noob forum troll, good for nothing failure"b:chuckle

You have been riding cq's wave.
    You are living in cq's shadow.
    You are not one of the assets contributing to cq's sucess.
    You don't have the right to talk down to noone.

Get over yourself and gtfo.b:bye

I could careless what my enemies think of me. Trust me, I'm not in the shadow of Conqueror. But I can say you're in the shadow of an alt. An alt that's been discovered already. It's stupid that you're still hding behind it even after I told you who you were. Or are you still confused?

The fact that anyone thinks I'm annoying in any shape or form means I'm doing something right. I never do it accidental. If I'm annoying you then good ****ing game, lol.

Oh yes, I have infact heard people mention me in good terms. Don't try to make it seem like I'm as bad as you all of a sudden.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I could careless what my enemies think of me. Trust me, I'm not in the shadow of Conqueror. But I can say you're in the shadow of an alt. An alt that's been discovered already. It's stupid that you're still hding behind it even after I told you who you were. Or are you still confused?

The fact that anyone thinks I'm annoying in any shape or form means I'm doing something right. I never do it accidental. If I'm annoying you then good ****ing game, lol.

Oh yes, I have infact heard people mention me in good terms. Don't try to make it seem like I'm as bad as you all of a sudden.

Lmao!

I pity the "Bm from rawr" who is taking the heat for my words, but i don't really care cos i don't know him.

To the rest of your post.........cool story brob:kiss

P.S: Your parents don't count if you're talking bout people mentioning you in good terms. Neither does your guildmates. ok?b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Lmao!

I pity the "Bm from rawr" who is taking the heat for my words, but i don't really care cos i don't know him.

To the rest of your post.........cool story brob:kiss

P.S: Your parents don't count if you're talking bout people mentioning you in good terms. Neither does your guildmates. ok?b:surrender

"lmao" is all you can come up with? go do moar 3 digit dragons noob.
  • GypsyLexi - Lost City
    GypsyLexi - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You mean when SG1 and GZ ended up in safezone when RQ brought a total of 13 people? You were the ones getting rolled there until CQ came over, lol. We only got rolled early on because we had like 4 people there to crash your WB (which was succesful LOL) and it took a while before people actually got there.

1. Oh you mean kinda like how RQ does it most of the time to SG1 (and im sure to other guilds as well), hmm interesting.. you seriously have no room to talk.

2. If we were a nonfactor i wonder why we are always treated like we r the only guild thats KOS. Every guild on this server is KOS to someone, everyone experiences getting rolled.. its PVP we love it so who cares.

3. What guilds have disbanned and who is still here and will stay here? Many of u have tried for a long time to get us to disban, get a clue we arent going anywhere.

4. Do you really think we care that we dont have 200 members or lvl 100s or hardly any 90s we are a family and we are here to have fun, get a life if you dont know how to separate RL from a game.

5. 90% of the time tw & pk loses/wins are due to underestimation... We won get over it!
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol uberhurts banned lol
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol uberhurts banned lol

Seriously.....really.....LMAO b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol uberhurts banned lol

Proof on how ****ing stupid the GMs are.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    discussion of bans is not allowed, the players involved should contact us if they have an issue.
This discussion has been closed.