STILL no Anniversary mount!?

Yinaru - Heavens Tear
Yinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Okay so I know I may be getting impatient with it, especially with the problem this morning.. but I sent in my ticket (after they emailed me and told me what all to put in the ticket) on the 10th, I gave them the weekend, as to not knowing whether or not they have people working then, so only work days.. I have been waiting roughly 5-6 days to get my anniversary mount transferred.

I know everyone at PWI is very busy, it's a job for crying out loud, not just fun! Lol, but when about should this be getting done? I know a lot of other people are waiting too, but I'm afraid I may have been lost in the sea of tickets. And if by next week.. we'll say.. Thursday (two weeks after I sent in the ticket) if I still have not gotten my mount, what should I do? Send in another ticket, or keep on waiting?
I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
Post edited by Yinaru - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't worry, your ticket hasn't been lost, we just have a whole lot of requests that we're going through. Most likely the mount itself won't be transferred until maintenance, but stay on the lookout for our response b:victory

Make sure not to send another e-mail, because it will bump your previous ticket to the bottom of our box
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Creating a new ticket usually bumps you to the back of the queue so that will hurt you in the long run. No, they don't work weekends. I guess you just have to wait and keep checking to make sure they haven't sent a message that got caught in your spam filter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jay - Heavens Tear
    Jay - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Okay so I know I may be getting impatient with it, especially with the problem this morning.. but I sent in my ticket (after they emailed me and told me what all to put in the ticket) on the 10th, I gave them the weekend, as to not knowing whether or not they have people working then, so only work days.. I have been waiting roughly 5-6 days to get my anniversary mount transferred.

I know everyone at PWI is very busy, it's a job for crying out loud, not just fun! Lol, but when about should this be getting done? I know a lot of other people are waiting too, but I'm afraid I may have been lost in the sea of tickets. And if by next week.. we'll say.. Thursday (two weeks after I sent in the ticket) if I still have not gotten my mount, what should I do? Send in another ticket, or keep on waiting?

I accidentally sold my mount, and now I must jump thru hoops to get it back.
  • shrimpybryan
    shrimpybryan Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How do you sell a none tradeable mount?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How do you sell a none tradeable mount?

You can NPC the ticket...

In fact, that's what players are asked to do to get it switched to another character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • kaius
    kaius Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got this email :

[no posting of private communications]

When I signed up on September 30th, 2008 (I clicked on My Account and it says "Registration Date: Sep 30, 2008"). I think that's odd. Well, I guess I'm stuck with it on HT (if I ever get it). b:surrender
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    Yinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't worry, your ticket hasn't been lost, we just have a whole lot of requests that we're going through. Most likely the mount itself won't be transferred until maintenance, but stay on the lookout for our response b:victory

Make sure not to send another e-mail, because it will bump your previous ticket to the bottom of our box

Okay thank you! I was starting to wonder if it would be done during maintenance, but thought.. "Nah, they wouldn't do that." Thinking about it now though, it would make more sense.

Thanks again for reasurring me that it hasn't been lost. b:chuckle
    I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
  • Jay - Heavens Tear
    Jay - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't lose hope. I think I'm either going to get my mount today, or Monday.