Need your Advices

LudaSihron - Lost City
LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Hello Perfect World Community,
I Started PWI 3days ago and im having fun on PWI Right now,
The thing which makes me post this topic and ask for information is,
I Come from another MMORPG,called [removed] so,i Played [removed] for over 1year and 6 Months,
but the game disapointed me allot,at the beggining i was inlove with the game but with the time i reached high lvl and i saw how are things,
there were no Quests after lvl120,PvP Totally messed up,Thousands of Bugs,says F2P but Item mall Plays big part in the game,
GMs who lock Player's Posts on forums when they see the truth about their game,respectless players,
dumb support,patches always gets delayed and more..

So dear all,i just want some information,
Are there many bugs in this game,
Bugs that make u mad and shut down PWI?
How is the PvP,
Nuker aka Magic Users rule and others suck?
Does item mall play big role in this game?
(I Didnt say i play without paying,i just like the Item mall/Botique on backround)

Just feel free to tell me major problems of this game,so ill decide to step back or forward..
Hope i didnt say something wrong ,hope Mod wont lock this post and ill get the right answers..

regards,Sihron.
~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
Post edited by LudaSihron - Lost City on

Comments

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So dear all,i just want some information,
    Are there many bugs in this game,
    How is the PvP
    Bugs?
    Only a few atm, whether it makes you mad enough to shut down PWI, is personal tolerance really, but it's generally not that bad.

PvP?
    Pretty messed up atm with numerous cash shoppers capable of obtaining end-game gear with the the current sale.
    Nuker aka Magic Users rule and others suck?
    Classes are fairly balanced i guess (compared to most other games), depends how you play really.
    For me, personally, I'd say Yes. (at least in the higher levels it is)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    -- There are bugs in every game

-- PvP depends but right now, with the Anniversary packs, people are concentrating more on making $$

-- Classes fairly balanced (tanker, healer, dd's, etc)

-- Item mall....depends on the player, but you do not HAVE to use it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Didnt think that ill get my 1st informative answer so fast,ty m8.
    Honestly,right now ilove Playing this game but there are only 2 things which annoy me a little.
    Bank Space - To make a lil more Spots i need to pay something from Item mall >.< (ill do it when support add pay by phone option )
    People Enter in Towns with Big Pets/Mounts/Dunno how is called,
    I Mean some people ride Dragons and Such big things,i cant even see the shops/stands/npcs...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly,right now ilove Playing this game but there are only 2 things which annoy me a little.
    Bank Space - To make a lil more Spots i need to pay something from Item mall >.< (ill do it when support add pay by phone option )
    I Mean some people ride Dragons and Such big things,i cant even see the shops/stands/npcs...

Go to the Banker. There should be quests there to extend your inventory and bank slots. There will be a few then the rest you would need in the Boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Worst case scenario, you can always use ingame coins to buy the expansion stones from other players, or trade for gold to buy stuff from the boutique...
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009

You can also collect certain items for the bank NPC and give them to him (He gives you a quest with the items he needs. Its called "worries of a banker", if memory serves). That way you can expand your bank space without having to spend a single dollar

Im going to talk to you as compared to your previous game (2 years I spent there):

-PWI deals with gold site spammers, something your previous publisher failed miserably at

-PvP balance is better here than in your previous game. Trust me

-Griefing is much less practiced in this game, since there are downsides to PKing nonstop, so you can expect a much less stressful enviorment (Even in the PvP server)

-You got more stuff to do

-Playing PW will definetly cost you less money. Believe me
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can always "click through" a player to talk to an NPC. Hold the shift key down while cursoring where you think the NPC is, and then click when you see the small "NPC Dialogue" icon appear. You can also click on a player behind the NPC by alt-clicking..
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    ok well,ty all for information b:victory
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is hacking Botting in this game, on Dreamweaver server right now, u can check around butterflies under Peach Blossoms Grooves ,some Veno is botting and ksing some of my monsters,its annoying
    she probably botted from level 1 to level 90 ..so unfair
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Are there many bugs in this game

many. And many that have not been fixed for years and will probably never be fixed.

No. not to that point.

Players who put a lot of money into the game will have better equipment than those who don't. Don't make them good players. But a good player with a lot of money will be better than a good player with no money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh