genie decomposing

katyrosered
katyrosered Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Yep I'm an idiot. I accidentally decomposed my genie. Is there any way i can get her back? If not, where do you buy them from again?

Comments

• Seraphe - Dreamweaver
    Seraphe - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yep I'm an idiot. I accidentally decomposed my genie. Is there any way i can get her back? If not, where do you buy them from again?

Your genie is in little genie heaven... that is in a cube now...

But to get another one you "could" spend 3 mirage stones at a Watcher of Earth (Almost sure this is correct) or you "could" spend around 50k for a new genie but the cheapest route is to make a new character & get a new genie. Unfortunately with this method yo uwill need to change it's trade state meaning you will need to wait seven days before you can send it to your main character.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Three mirage celstones will let you get another genie, from the same place you got the old one (watcher of earth in every major city, look for the glow)

You can use the rotting corpse of your old genie to fee your new one, and the astounding power of cannibalism will lead to it gaining some XP. Not much, but some.