Supply Stash WTF!!!!

crimsonblur
crimsonblur Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Ok when i first started playing the game i had no idea that supply stash existed but around lvl 30 i noticed it on the forum and the site well after I visited the npc who gives ppl supply stash I couldn't receive it. Now im lvl 65+ and it's sort of annoying, I tied it again and got the same result. I can't understand why I can't get supply stash. I even have a friend who waited untill lvl 50 to get supply stash and didn't have this problem. So yea someone please help.
Post edited by crimsonblur on

Comments

• Cexylady - Lost City
    Cexylady - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    are you sure your talking to the right npc at the very starting town?? if so, try the town where you started from...hope that kinda helps...
  • crimsonblur
    edited September 2009
    Yes I am 200% sure it's the right npc I am a bm so the npc is the innkeeper at the inn of eagle.
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that would be correct

well, only thing left to do is take a screenshot and submit a ticket (you probably will never see your supply stash again, but worth a shot)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Talk to the person you got your first quest from (it should be Guide (insert name here)).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • crimsonblur
    edited September 2009
    Yea i doubt the gm's or admins would give a **** about my supply stash problem XD. But thanks alex. I was kinda hoping i just missed something though :P.
  • ladyoftwightlight
    ladyoftwightlight Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes I am 200% sure it's the right npc I am a bm so the npc is the innkeeper at the inn of eagle.

I am a level 57 wizard and when I got my supply stash I found that I would have to buy a perfect iron hammer to open it and while they are for sale the price is more thain I can afford,1000,0000.00 coin so here I am working to get to level 60 and still not able to open and use the level 50 weapon that I may never get and I also tried to earn zhen but all I got out that was all these servays and no zhen so no coin.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Get like 200 tokens of luck
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Get like 200 tokens of luck

well you could do that... b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • jessicalee630
    jessicalee630 Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    I just created a new seeker and have yet to get a supply stash though... idk why it wont let me get one!! it bugs me
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I just created a new seeker and have yet to get a supply stash though... idk why it wont let me get one!! it bugs me

Please do not post in threads whose last reply is a month or more old. This is called a necro and it is against forum policy. There is a thread about this issue right here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1534811

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.