why?

Options
WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear
WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i am lvl 12 archer pure dex...4dex 1str every lvl but i still cant kill mobs before they hit me...why is this?
i use bow
Post edited by WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That's just how it is....until you're lvl 19/20 and get knockback arrow...and even with knockback arrow I still get hit at least once. I have a LOT easier time now though...now that I have knockback arrow. Until then it's just tough and you have to use lots of healing potions or squad with a cleric

my archer's lvl 34 now BTW ^^; same build as yours
  • WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i myt jst make a cleric coz there cool
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have a cleric as well ^^ I find them slightly more challenging than archer but that's just me. They are both fun classes. My cleric is also 34 XD I keep her even with my archer when possible
  • WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice your 47veno i liike veno but i dont like it coz there female and im male lol
    i wana were a suit not a ball gown and that **** lol
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice your 47veno i liike veno but i dont like it coz there female and im male lol
    i wana were a suit not a ball gown and that **** lol

Don't worry, lots of dude's are playing venomancer class b:sweat
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't worry, lots of dude's are playing venomancer class b:sweat

Oh well, they still SHOULD give the females some different fashions. For example, a female version of the Dress Suit.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh well, they still SHOULD give the females some different fashions. For example, a female version of the Dress Suit.

Lmao, that would be funny b:laugh
  • Salpix - Harshlands
    Salpix - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOLS, a female's version of a dress suit.
    Like, An office looking outfit?
    That'd be pretty awesome.
    Business looking people running around.
    x]

b:pleased
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the female 'Turks' from Final Fantasy 7 come to mind.... xD
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As previously stated; you will get better skills as you level to help you avoid being hit. Try experimenting with the combo's of skills you're using too. 4 dex 1 str is the best build, and if you time it right you can avoid being hit 9 out of ten times. Read the guides carefully, great tips on what skills to use and how!
  • WyzeWiz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i got lvl 13veno duno weather 2 be arcance, LA or HA which coz i wana be pvp but also fast lvler?
  • VenoBoyUK - Heavens Tear
    VenoBoyUK - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is my veno :)
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    Venomancer for life not just for a day!!!!!!
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i am lvl 12 archer pure dex...4dex 1str every lvl but i still cant kill mobs before they hit me...why is this?
    i use bow

Don't stand there move away if come at you.

Venos look good in those slacks forget name.So do Archers not sure about Us Clerics.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fiznik wrote: »
    As previously stated; you will get better skills as you level to help you avoid being hit. Try experimenting with the combo's of skills you're using too. 4 dex 1 str is the best build, and if you time it right you can avoid being hit 9 out of ten times. Read the guides carefully, great tips on what skills to use and how!

Thank you so much for this. I made a thread asking for this answer and I got one really, really, good advice from BladesFury. The rest well......lets just say it got off topic a little. That char is getting deleted though so its irrelevant now.

One advice I got was to add a "some" vit, while getting +mag (or +dex gear in this case) and then re-stat when I had the means for refines, shards, and good gear. That would make a cheaper survivable build that would cost little and then maximize its potential when I could afford it.

I also see why alot of people would like this build from the get go. Its very fun. The numbers that pop up are higher than other builds. It wasnt for me though b:sad
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala