What is the best build for me?

Options
danofer
danofer Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
What weapon should I use? I don't do PVP.

Which has the highest attack? I heard it's axes but if so what is the build I should use?
Post edited by danofer on

Comments

• Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Try reading sticky guides.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • ibbies
    ibbies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well no weapon does more dmg than the other just depends on your play style for instance, axes have high atk dmg per hit but crappy attack speed, whereas fists have crappy atk dmg and crazy attack speed.

if you wanna go axes/poles then 3 str 1 dex 1 vit is a good build per level i suppose

if you wanna go fists/blades then 2 str 2 str 1 vit every level is good

now honestly since ive gained enough experience ive omitted vit and went pure 3 str 2 dex which has allowed me access to all the weapons. now most people would frown upon me for no vit but since i landed my legendary fists + anniv. cape + a lil vit gear i got around 2.5k hp ( at lvl 63). BEFORE YOU START COMMENTING, we are bms i know a base vit of 50 is good and i plan to get around to that with gear boosts but still people...........we have 4 weapon paths......increased magical and physical defense......why not put that to good use? i mean i know magic doesnt miss but with magical marrow + stun lock then mages are as good as done o.o.....a lvl 100 mage hit 3k dmg on me without my marrow on and a huge level difference...so imagine that when your level is = to or higher than a mage? where does their dmg go? down their throats and out their asses is where lolb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ibbies wrote: »
    well no weapon does more dmg than the other just depends on your play style for instance, axes have high atk dmg per hit but crappy attack speed, whereas fists have crappy atk dmg and crazy attack speed.

if you wanna go axes/poles then 3 str 1 dex 1 vit is a good build per level i suppose

if you wanna go fists/blades then 2 str 2 str 1 vit every level is good

now honestly since ive gained enough experience ive omitted vit and went pure 3 str 2 dex which has allowed me access to all the weapons. now most people would frown upon me for no vit but since i landed my legendary fists + anniv. cape + a lil vit gear i got around 2.5k hp ( at lvl 63). BEFORE YOU START COMMENTING, we are bms i know a base vit of 50 is good and i plan to get around to that with gear boosts but still people...........we have 4 weapon paths......increased magical and physical defense......why not put that to good use? i mean i know magic doesnt miss but with magical marrow + stun lock then mages are as good as done o.o.....a lvl 100 mage hit 3k dmg on me without my marrow on and a huge level difference...so imagine that when your level is = to or higher than a mage? where does their dmg go? down their throats and out their asses is where lolb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory

from the fist/blade stat per lvl and on this post is fail
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • danofer
    danofer Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What are the pros and cons of blades/axes? Thanks!

EDIT: Okay I want to use double axes how should I locate my stats?

I'm currently level 13 with 20 Dex 44 STR and 11 VIT.

Btw where do people sell equips that are my level? I had to buy from the npc and that drained my moneh :{
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    danofer wrote: »
    What are the pros and cons of blades/axes? Thanks!

EDIT: Okay I want to use double axes how should I locate my stats?

I'm currently level 13 with 20 Dex 44 STR and 11 VIT.

Btw where do people sell equips that are my level? I had to buy from the npc and that drained my moneh :{

axe/blade build per lvl:
    str-3
    dex-1.5
    vit- .5

if ur new, a good build is spear/axe:
    str-3
    dex-1
    vit-1

if u don't know how to figure out wat ur stats should be for ur lvl use this equation:

{(ur lvl)-1}*(point per lvl)+5
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)