Banker Hen Shao

Options
msladybug
msladybug Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
K Im lost. It keeps leading me there Im level 17 and then when I get to that big blue door I can't get in. Any one know how?
Post edited by msladybug on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The worry's of the banker quest?

You can hand it in at every banker in every town, don't follow the quest pointer to 1000 streams
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • dejoker
    dejoker Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is not 100% true. For many players it seems that once you get this elusive Banker named Hen Shao assigned to your quest you are forever stuck with him and no other banker will take the quest.

I have tired numerous times on different characters and it seems to be a more recent problem.

I have a Cleric and was able to complete the 1st Banker expansion quest but know on the 2nd try I get this banker Hen Shao and can not complete the quest at all.

So I tried a Barbarian and found that I could not complete the 1st Banker expansion quest because I get this banker Hen Shao and believe me getting to that city with a male was a treat.

Now on both characters I have tried to restart the quest but everytime I get the same banker that I must turn it into and no bankers that I have found yet will take the quest, they will start it but they will not conclude it.

I was considering getting one of those expansions you pay for but with this being a problem I am reluctant to buy them because I am concerned that they too do not work.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with the quest. Make sure you have ALL your required items (scroll down the list, theres 6 sets of items not 3). Then go to any banker.

Refer to this for the items. HOWEVER, IGNORE THE BANKER IN HEAVEN. Any banker works.:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7657
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • cal7
    cal7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i have every item and more than the amount im supposed to have and any banker doesn't work
  • Mikoza - Heavens Tear
    Mikoza - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lvl 16, have everything I need +, not every banker will accept it..only the one in level 80+ land, of course! Any help?b:surrender
  • banselmo
    banselmo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Banker Chan at 260,637 world Archosaur accepted this safe expansion pt. 2 from me and I gave up looking for the elusive Banker Hen Shao.
  • sylbrat
    sylbrat Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    banselmo wrote: »
    The Banker Chan at 260,637 world Archosaur accepted this safe expansion pt. 2 from me and I gave up looking for the elusive Banker Hen Shao.

I'm also using the Archosaur server and I've tried both bankers in Lost City, also Broken Bridge, Well Spring Village, Gate of Antiquity and any other city I've visited. NONE of the bankers will take the materials and I've been carrying them around in my inventory for weeks. It's very frustrating!
  • SweetDaisy - Sanctuary
    SweetDaisy - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have a lv 4 veno alt for storage got both banker quests done in City of Lost
    Made a archer in plume she was able to do first quest but for the second banker quest it keeps wanting quest to bee completed in Heaven where the NPC Hen Shao is... i trashed it several times.. i have all my mats... i leveled her up to lv 13 still same thing..

Seems any banker you initiate the bank quest from always wants it to bee ended in Heaven.. EVEN THO quest CLEARLY states can turn into any banker.. this is simply not true.

This is very frustrating...i dont want to spend money when the quest for this should work.

It seems random .. if your lucky enjoy, if not.. may need to spend coin on safe stone.

b:crySadly another glitch to the long list.. thanks PWI
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    <.< Daisy...

1. Try the bankers in Archosaur city for this quest, usually it will work. I personally take mine to Silver Streams below Heaven's Tear, but that's just because that's the area I'm always in around the time I usually get all the mats for the second expansion.

2. =) It's looked down upon to necro threads older than a month since the last post. If you found this problem through the search feature, it's better to post a NEW thread so that you'll get the answers you need without necroing old ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why bother starting a new thread when the problem's the exact same and still unfixed even after years? we really don't need to have more than one single thread about this banker quest issue, whichever thread was the first one ever started on it --- because it's still THE VERY SAME PROBLEM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • SweetDaisy - Sanctuary
    SweetDaisy - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ty for your advise and lecture Jeremied.. although i have already tried your advise..

i am FULLY aware of where i made my post and.... please link me the rules on forums where i cant respond to anything of my chooseing.

im not to appreciative of the eyes either >.> kinda rudeish

and ty LenieClarke ,, i didnt find a solution on this link cuz there isnt one

and if people must know i wasnt expecting a miracle to tell me how to fix it I KNOW ITS a glitch.. i was venting.....

If Jeremied is the forum police.. come arrest me
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.