Lost City is down... wow now waht

Options
iamthezohan
iamthezohan Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
OK so its now september 16th and i still cannot log in to Lost City server. The problem is supposedly only with the east coast servers, but i CANNOT LOG IN TO ANY OF THE 5 SERVERS OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?
Post edited by iamthezohan on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm going to move this to tech support so you can get an answer. All the servers are currently online b:victory
  • Areowyn - Lost City
    Areowyn - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Try this before panicking lol...don't be silly b:pleased
    1. Update client files and make sure you have an internet connection.
    2. Verify files and make sure there are no errors in the files, there have been some issues in the last few weeks, therefore you should try this before panicking...a lot of random black boxes....enough said! b:chuckle

If this doesn't work, you can always try re downloading your client or trying to reboot your router....if I think a server is down, I always check my connection first!
    I hate clear glass windows, you never realize they are there until you hit them!
    I herd you liekz MUDKIPZ.
    Proud archer of PWI.
    ~Ravendal for LYFE!~
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Please try reviewing the Networking info in our FAQ. Let us know what you have tried, errors you get, etc.

Links in my signature below.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • iamthezohan
    iamthezohan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My internet connection is very fine. i have updated the client to the most recent update. i played fine 3 days ago (September 13th, Sunday), but when i tried to start the game yesterday AND today, it just does not work. I get no news in the "Notice" window when we first start. whats more, all the server status are just blank! i cannot log in!! AHHH HELP MEE!!! PLEASE! what can i do??
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have you tried a traceroute to pwigc3.perfectworld.com ? That might show you where the problem is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Philly - Harshlands
    Philly - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    same problem with me b:surrender
  • Fruakomi - Heavens Tear
    Fruakomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have you installed any Antivirus programs or firewalls, seems to me that you are either getting blocked or your pc is blocking the connection to the server...
  • EmiliaGray - Lost City
    EmiliaGray - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    me tooooo :(

is it just lost city?

i log in and it says 'no new's' for a second, then the news switches, and then when i log in it times me out every time

i have 7 hours on my hand until school what am i supposed to do now? lol
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HT and LC are back up as of 10am California Time
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.