WQ bugged?

Slobby - Sanctuary
Slobby - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
So I just handed over my world history volume 7 and didn't get a volume back. What a waste of my time. Anyone ever have this happen before?
Post edited by Slobby - Sanctuary on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Have you tried re-logging? Is your inventory full?
  • Slobby - Sanctuary
    Slobby - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Re-logged. Thank you very much for the blatantly obvious advice. Don't know why I didn't do that. I usually do. Anyways thanks.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Has happened to me on occassion. As hawk said it's either because your inventory is full or you simply need to relog to fix the problem.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In my experience with that little bug, it will pop in your inventory like 15 minutes later if you just wait. Relogging is just a tad bit faster though :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that doesnt make sense...the WQ item is in the quest section, and not the inventory. i've had a stuffed inventory, and never had a problem, since the two are seperate windows

Has happened to me on occassion. As hawk said it's either because your inventory is full or you simply need to relog to fix the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    WQ, like other quests checks your normal inventory for room. It requires 2 slots free to give you the book.
  • Legorend - Heavens Tear
    Legorend - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    that doesnt make sense...the WQ item is in the quest section, and not the inventory. i've had a stuffed inventory, and never had a problem, since the two are seperate windows
    WQ, like other quests checks your normal inventory for room. It requires 2 slots free to give you the book.

You also sometimes get random mysterious items from WQ too which is probably why you must have spaces open in your inventory.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    And if you were picked up after you dropped it off, but before you got the next book, it will be frozen like that until you relog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]