NOTICE: East Coast Servers - Network Restart @ 5:05pm PST

12346»

Comments

• Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well thats poo :< esp since i just got back home. well, at least i'll be looking forward for the double exp once it's back (since i already had missed around 2 weekends of the double exp events) b:victory
    Ok what im posting is totally off topic, sorryb:surrender, but i dont want to create a thread for that.

I cant change my avatarb:cry, can someone tell me how come? or is that happening to someone else?b:sad

off-topic indeed but no worries to me. if you're talking about the avatars here, you have no control to change avatars. avatars will often change according to your current character's level. i'm not as sure when will it change again or the level range of each avatars. my guess is like every 10 - 15 levels, but that's what i've seen as of so far.
    whats the point of x2 to make up for it if its gonna be 2 late to play

at least they put something in as a form of apology. i might have to boost myself up with coffee if it will really take this long X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • sigurdshuinsai
    sigurdshuinsai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well I have a level 15 character and I don't even have an Avatar up. <_< I think it is because I too can not change it. When I click on the option to change my avatar; I come up with a blank page; just like It would if I clicked on the Zen billing information.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where is the double exp??

I am not getting beans
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can't even get in, but my shop/mule character could and has been on for quite a while now.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009

off-topic indeed but no worries to me. if you're talking about the avatars here, you have no control to change avatars. avatars will often change according to your current character's level. i'm not as sure when will it change again or the level range of each avatars. my guess is like every 10 - 15 levels, but that's what i've seen as of so far.

Im not talking about changing the image of the char Kylley - Sanctuary, i want to be able to post with another char or at least look at the levels of my chars.
    Well I have a level 15 character and I don't even have an Avatar up. <_< I think it is because I too can not change it. When I click on the option to change my avatar; I come up with a blank page; just like It would if I clicked on the Zen billing information.

Just like him, when i click to edit avatar, i get to a blank page.

Edit: And i was able to change my avatar before, but now i cant.
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • PerfctOne - Dreamweaver
    PerfctOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Quick someone get a pillow!!!!!!

I just got the boot while I was afk.. :(

ooo my pooor tooshie. ouch
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I'm thinking on re-rolling on a west coast server until the coast is clear for DW. I vote Sanctuary. Now which class? b:sin
    Non-mule characters:

edited September 2009
    Nope. Just restarted the client and no double exp.

I am not surprised or anything. just wondering if there are others with the same problem
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • flynnie
    flynnie Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is not just happening on the east coast.......... 1st time i buy zen cannot even use it.

Currently logged in on:
    Character: imaKimaY
    Sever:Lost City

Other people are having the same issue...please at least tiell me when everything will be up... Spent $150.00 on zen... that's a lot b:surrender
  • Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well I tried to stay up for the 2x experience. I'm just too tired.

g'night b:bye
  • sigurdshuinsai
    edited September 2009
    I wonder if Spoon is awake to read all this. You there Spoon?!?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spoons maybe needs some sleep for a little bit.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited September 2009
    Got back on and alas, no dbl xp yet.. any time frame on that? just asking.

or has anyone been getting it yet?
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    got back on got knocked back off. got back on got knocked back off .. got back on got knocked back off... let me know when they get it fixed till then im taking me and my money else where b:bye
  • sigurdshuinsai
    edited September 2009
    Spoons maybe needs some sleep for a little bit.

Darth Panda!?! O_O Now we have Sith Panda running amongst us! Flee for your lives everyone!!!!!!!

Not really, but yeah; we were told at least 6 hours ago that this problem should have been fixed within 20 minutes or so. Exactly what is taking so long? I have been extremely patient but this is starting to get just a little bit over the top when it comes to the time frame of the server and Zen payments being fixed. One can play TF2 only so much before they must have something else; you know?
    edited September 2009
    oh well, lasted long as i could. even got another level. but bed calls.

all who hang in and get the 2x exp, get a few 100 for me in spirit.

niters.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    QQ QQ QQ
    i missed doing daily/wq/bh. thought i would have time to get them all done before new day. b:cry

i can log in now but extreme lag/choppiness. not brave enough to leave town. no dolls to prevent lag death exp loss.
    the good Starr
    edited September 2009
    I got the double exp!!!

I noticed it at 11pm pacific, 2am easter.

b:bye
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yep, it's been on for about an hour now that I've seen. Gotta love how they turn it on late at night when very few effected players are still online, and give no indication of how long it's on for.
  • sigurdshuinsai
    edited September 2009
    Oh just frikken wonderful; so there is no notice that double exp goes up. No locking of the dang thread right here to let us know things are up and running; and I have been waiting for 9, I count it NINE!!!! hours to do it? Unbelievable. No bueno GM's...no bueno.
    edited September 2009
    I did it for 3 hours until it got way to late for me to 6e up.

Idk whats going on! b:sad
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    So, did DW ever get back fully on its feet? I would've hung around longer but I had better things to do.
    Non-mule characters:

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The problems should be over by now. Here a quote from the Shazzbot on JD forums.
    everything should be A-OK now.

double EXP (2 hours) should be in effect now.

thank you and sorry for the issues caused by the network issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    So I missed the double EXP?

The next person to say "good things come to those who wait" gets their spleen removed with my teeth. b:angry
    Non-mule characters:

• Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty disappointed. I stayed up late waiting for the 2x exp we were supposed to get after a supposed 'short' maintnence. I couldn't stay up any later....wake up at 9:30 the next morning and find out I missed the exp altogether. Why couldn't they just make all day today 2x exp since it TOOK SO LONG?! ...... *sigh*
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So I missed the double EXP?

The next person to say "good things come to those who wait" gets their spleen removed with my teeth. b:angry

Good things come to those who wait until next weekend when you will get 2x EXPs.

Good things also will come to those who wait until the following weekend when you will again get 2x EXPs.

But I do not think good things will come for people if they miss both weekends...

*grabs spleen back*
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This thread didn't get locked? Heads will roll!
This discussion has been closed.