World Chat

2»

Comments

• Nicoal - Dreamweaver
    Nicoal - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I must say, this is a whiney complaint thread. WC is one of the best things invented, you pay to use it so u might as well get to say what you want. If it annoys you, tough luck. If your blacklist is full, delete some people from it that you don't see anymore. When you're grinding or doing a rebirth WC drama keeps you entertained. quit ur QQing already.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You should come to sanctury b:surrender Doubt it get's worse than spam here.

I don't mind some... But usually there is sooo much >_< & lasts pretty long; I can't advertise anything cause nobody notices the messages through all the spam QQ

Though I have to admit taking part in the spam war is fun sometimes ^^
  • CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver
    CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Funny, I thought I'd have a bunch of people telling me to deal with it and calling me a QQer. Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees the stupidity in this.

nah Balint. wouldn't call you names. i find when people decide to whine in WC about PW all the time to get annoying. Seems like thier goal is to ruin every ones fun and they get mad when we don't let them so they whine more.
  • CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver
    CrashmanOl - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I must say, this is a whiney complaint thread. WC is one of the best things invented, you pay to use it so u might as well get to say what you want. If it annoys you, tough luck. If your blacklist is full, delete some people from it that you don't see anymore. When you're grinding or doing a rebirth WC drama keeps you entertained. quit ur QQing already.

ehh i on;y get annoyed at the people that decide to call the whole community of PW losers. Just makes me ponder, who's the bigger loser. The people he's talking to or himself for wasting all his coin to spam WC for 20 mins.
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The people he's talking to or himself for wasting all his coin to spam WC for 20 mins.

Well with those anniversary packs and with those token of luck you can get now plenty of teles. b:angry
  • lilhobo
    lilhobo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow some of you people are soo slow.... you either cant read or you just dont get it. Some people dont want to listen to others in World Chat ... we are looking for ways to expand the game. Such as making a Trade World chat... they can still make money off this just make it a new type of tele. Or squad one. hahaha anyways hopefully they close this thread soon cause no one is really suggesting other ideas how to help