Tree of Protection again?

SneakyStalk - Harshlands
SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I have logged in game and my Tree of Protecton lvl 8 and I cannot use it because "I have resetted the affinity required"... so it requires now 4 water and 3 wood. I have spend a big chunk amount of Str and 3 affinity points, and lets not mention some spirit in order to lvl my genie (54 too as my character) and the skill and now I find that its all gone to trash?

Please do not advice me that I should buy a reset in the Boutique in order to accomodate them. That is just wrong. I wonder how many other players have the same problem.

I seriously wait for the response of a GM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Un4given
Post edited by SneakyStalk - Harshlands on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1.) LEARN TO READ.

2.) they now give a one time only FREE genie restat at the watcher of the earth.

3.) /thread.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, dont QQ and b*tch over here before u do some research, u'd know that they r giving out free reset stone in watcher of the earth if you read the patch notes. Stop being lazy...b:bye
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where would I read that? lol

yeah I found out that. I was really pissed though.

Well, yeah yeah QQ. Im done here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    where would I read that? lol

yeah I found out that. I was really pissed though.

Well, yeah yeah QQ. Im done here.

Look at the Patch Notes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KrimsonTears - Sanctuary
    KrimsonTears - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I did the same, cept I read first. But after fixing the affinity points and getting the skill so it wasn't graed out, I amd still unable to cast it. It looks fine, I have plenty of stamina. enough energy. Yet, when I click on it, I get a message, "Unable to cast Genies skill." Why?!?!?!? Everything is in order as it should be. According to all the stats, I should be able to cast it, yet cannot.
  • f8talwolf
    f8talwolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am also having the same problem with my genie. After using the stone and resetting it's affinity points, I used a buncha spirit to lvl my genie to the right lvl, and I added the proper 4 points into water, 3 into wood. The ToP skill lit up, but would still not let me cast it, kept saying "unable to use skill".

Thinking I had to forget it at a watcher of the earth and possibly relearn it, I went into town and did so. Now for some reason, I can't relearn the skill at watcher of the earth? I've scrolled through the list of possible skills to learn 5 times now, tree of protection isn't on there. Help?

-.-;
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    (To both of you) The level requirements on ToP have changed, as well as the affinity.

You now need a lvl31 genie to get lvl1 ToP, and correspondingly higher for each level after that.

You may need to delevel the skill a bit and/or level up your genie.

It also heals a lot less than it used to. You may want to look into 'essence penetration' (soon to be renamed) which now does something completely different from what it used to.